SNF presents iTaste MVP 2.0 TORTURE TEST! DESTRUCTION!

Sharrivz

Im the real boss
Supporting Vendor
VIP
LV

Awards
Published on Oct 15, 2014

In this, the first of many videos to come, Kensie McElfresh and Search No Further put the claims that the iTaste MVP 2.0 is indestructible to the test... by attempting to destruct it. Five tests await the iTaste MVP 2.0, tests that would make Conan the Barbarian seeking professional psychiatric help. Let us know what you think, and subscribe if this is the sort of thing that you would like to see again. We will be trying to bring you a new video every week, about Vaping, Nerf, Game of Thrones (or A Song of Ice and Fire, to illuminati) Board Games, and video games.

Remarkable!

The MVP2 is definitely one of those rare devices that deserves to be in the hall of fame if there was one.

shjoe, amazing that it can go through all of that and still work!!! But that being said i would NOT be attempting ANY of that with my precious MVP :giggle:

impressive :eek:. nice video thanks for posting.

The mighty MVP2, the Nokia 3310 of vaping.

Can't wait to see what they bring out next.

LOL cant believe it survived the mighty Kitty test :D

It is definitely one hardy piece of kit. I've dropped mine plenty of time without serious damage.
I have a drunken friend that has gone through about 20 tanks from EVOD, iclear to mPT3 all dropped and broken but the trusty MVP is still firing on all cylinders.

The MVP 2 was my first and remains in use. I'll have to burry it if the battery dies someday.

Hopefully I won't treat mine as well as this.
Normal wear & tear already gives it enough 'houding' as is without the need to add some custom lines across the body with a machete.

Back