Sorted: RDA - A brief story and a recommendation please

Viper_SA

https://www.tiktok.com/@tinus_viper?lang=en
LV

Awards
Hi all,

I "grew up" using Reo's and MTL devices, and drippers like the Odin and Marquis. Lately I still use my Reo's for MTL tobacco only using Cyclone and OL16 RDA's. My main vapes throughout the day though have become 4 Zeus single coil tanks which I love. This is where the issue comes in.... I need a new RDA to taste/test diy juices for the Zeus tanks, as it is just too much of a hassle to set up a tank, only to find the juice is horrible.

I still have my trusty 2 Odin RDA's and Marquis, but they have gone the way of the dodo with regards to competing with the Zeus and the power levels/airflow etc.

Only other RDA's I own, I hate! These being the Hadaly and Pulse.

So I'm looking for recommendations on an RDA to test juice only, not a main vape. Only mod I have spare to run it on is an old Pico, so 22mm would be a plus, but I suppose I can unscrew a Zeus while testing juice on a 24 or 25mm RDA. This MUST be a single coil RDA, with similar taste/airflow to a Zeus single coil tank if possible.

Let the suggestions begin!

I would second the recurve as the best option for what you seek! Juice well is basically non existent, but just for tasting juice it is perfect! The flavour you get off it is amazing.

And I have a 22mm conversion cap for the recurve which I'll never use if you're interested. Fits on the pico with it (I usually check my resistance on the pico before popping it back on my NC V2.)

I would second the recurve as the best option for what you seek! Juice well is basically non existent, but just for tasting juice it is perfect! The flavour you get off it is amazing.

And I have a 22mm conversion cap for the recurve which I'll never use if you're interested. Fits on the pico with it (I usually check my resistance on the pico before popping it back on my NC V2.)
Dêmmit now you got me thinking Recurve with 22mm cap on the Pico Squeeze hmmmmm

Well will you look at that Recurve fits with normal 24mm cap on the Pico Squeeze....
OK micro overhang but I can live with that...

image.jpg

Funny you should say the Wasp is a flavor machine. @Carnival told me hers was a piece of crap if I recall correctly.
Only if you coil and wick it wrong. Nice long superfine MTL fused Clapton and a not too thin wick and she will lift your spirit. Drip tip advised as the cap get as hot a hell. Suppose MTL and restricted dL has changed me, way to much airflow, even my Nano engine OBS ‘si have to virtually close.:D

@Christos just too restricted on airflow, gets hot as hell for me and I don't get enough flavour to warrant the other issues with it. Also, I like 810 drip tips lately, a LOT.
I enjoyed the Goon 24 v1 but its a dual coil atty that needed lots of power to shine. I would personally recommend a 22mm single coil but im not too up to date with whats hot and whats not these days.

Thinking of the Recurve right now to double up on the Vandy Vape Pulse mod for squonking, but still open to suggestions peeps.

Thanks to everyone that recommended the Recurve!!! It is awesome and soooo close to the Zeus in taste!

Back