Star Wars IX: Raise of the Skywalker 1st Trailer

Just in case anybody needs to see this again. This has to be the best few minutes in the whole Star Wars cinematic franchise.

Two more days until Andor arrives :party:

It's dropping with three episodes and the early reactions are overwhelmingly positive.

Rogue One was my favourite out of the Disney-era Star Wars films so I
am very hyped for this :jump:
I watched Rogue One yesterday again and definitely in my top 2!

Super keen for Andor if its anywhere as good as Kenobi was!

And a tripped station. And in those 2 hours we had, I had to attend to my daddy-uber business.
I literally rushed home; quickly watched episode 1 before load shedding started; waited two and a half hours, then immediately watched episodes 2 and 3 so that I could be done by bedtime.

I am seriously getting tired of having to arrange my life around load shedding schedules :banghead:

I literally rushed home; quickly watched episode 1 before load shedding started; waited two and a half hours, then immediately watched episodes 2 and 3 so that I could be done by bedtime.

I am seriously getting tired of having to arrange my life around load shedding schedules :banghead:
besides the insanity of the load shedding was Andor good???

It was very good. From what I've seen so far, I like it more than Kenobi and Book of Boba Fett.

Without giving too much away I can say that I like that it feels gritty, darker, and has a more serious tone than most of the other shows. The writing also seems to be well thought out with purpose to the actions you see on screen.

It almost doesn't feel like a Star Wars show, which I actually appreciate as too much of the same can get boring quite quickly.

It was very good. From what I've seen so far, I like it more than Kenobi and Book of Boba Fett.

Without giving too much away I can say that I like that it feels gritty, darker, and has a more serious tone than most of the other shows. The writing also seems to be well thought out with purpose to the actions you see on screen.

It almost doesn't feel like a Star Wars show, which I actually appreciate as too much of the same can get boring quite quickly.
Sounds awesome! I liked Andor in Rogue One so I’m super keen for this!

I finally got to watch it.

It's a bit slow to my liking. But all the Star Wars and Marvel series tend to be slow in the beginning then end with a bang. And this one I get the feeling is building up to a big one.

You get the "Rogue One" feeling throughout the series, and that is good.

Looking forward to the rest of the series.

I finally got to watch it.

It's a bit slow to my liking. But all the Star Wars and Marvel series tend to be slow in the beginning then end with a bang. And this one I get the feeling is building up to a big one.

You get the "Rogue One" feeling throughout the series, and that is good.

Looking forward to the rest of the series.
I watched the trailer inbetween cooking yesterday but then the football was on but I'm hoping for some time this weekend to get stuck in.

Back