Starter Kit

I think @johan could put this to rest.

My understanding was that any device with a USB port could handle charging, provided that the amp draw from the device is in region of 0.5 amps. Any more than that and you should not be using a standard port

All I know is my one Twisp charger charges most batteries and the other one will only charge Twisp batteries and not the bigger ones?

Guys before I try to answer here; please post pics of what you talk about, because I've seen in the past everyone has his/her own "names"/terminology for equipment. This will safeguard the end-user from making the wrong purchase, or not to purchase, based on my wrong advice.

My ego charger outputs 420ma and my S4 charger outputs 2 amps that's why I would say check the output of the usb wall plug you want to use

Sent from my S4 LTE using my finger

The samsung wall charger being referred to is this:
20140406_120433.jpg
USB connection of charger:
20140406_120441.jpg

Specs of charger:
20140406_120455.jpg

Ego charger spec (has usb connection to go into wall charger):
20140406_120537.jpg

Ego port:
20140406_120546.jpg

OKay I guess the samsung should work then because the one on the VapeKing site is 5V also, thanks :)

Order was paid for earlier today now just to sit tight and wait, so excited :D

Have not used a twisp for a long time, but if I remember correctly twisp juices are fine in the mPT2, other juices do not like the twisp clearo.

I have found that the twist juices make a great base liquid in my MPT3 and normally mix them with TopQ juices. The Twisp also works fine with the TopQ juices and I particularly like the Energy flavor. Hoping to get my order in for VM this week and really looking forward to trying their menthol.

I still use my Twisps daily as I need backups :D They make a good early morning vape.

I still enjoy using them although don't particularly like the occasional mouthful of juice. Pipe cleaners daily has reduced this a lot.

Received my kit today, loaded in Vape Elixir Pink Spot and then took a drag and then a few and I dunno but it taste like i'm pulling in air, with very slight slight slight starwberry taste I can barely taste, i'm not sure if im doing something wrong or anything?
also before i load new flavour in do I need to let the coil soak in water first, saw it on a youtube vid lol, wanted to try the energy drink to see if there was a difference because when i smoked from my friends one earlier this week(NON-VV) I could immediately taste the gummy bear flavour?
Sorry if i sound a bit hopeless, newbie and excited lol

The wick does retain some water after you wash the coil.

What you are getting is mainly the water vapourising. Keep puffing and the wick soon release all the water and you will get the juice coming through properly

The wick does retain some water after you wash the coil.

What you are getting is mainly the water vapourising. Keep puffing and the wick soon release all the water and you will get the juice coming through properly

I didnt wash it yet, I opened the kit when i got it and immediately loaded the Pink Spot flavour but im tasting nothing thats why im worried i might have done something wrong because i usually enjoy the vaping on my friends ones before i purchased my own

or maybe i should puff a whole lot more considering its new?

When you filled it did you do some primer puffs or let it stand for a bit to allow the wick time to absorb the juice?

When you sniff the bottle is the smell pronounce or does it smell weak?

When you filled it did you do some primer puffs or let it stand for a bit to allow the wick time to absorb the juice?

When you sniff the bottle is the smell pronounce or does it smell weak?
Oh I didnt do that that, but now I left it for about 40min, i'm gonna puff after another 20min then report back :D

OK I LOVE IT!! This energy drink topq flavour is awesome, the pink spot didnt do it for me i guess, altho i dunno if im burning the mpt2 coil becoz im vaping on 4.8v
I'm glad I started vaping, thanks to this awesome community :D

OK I LOVE IT!! This energy drink topq flavour is awesome, the pink spot didnt do it for me i guess, altho i dunno if im burning the mpt2 coil becoz im vaping on 4.8v
I'm glad I started vaping, thanks to this awesome community :D
Yes, 4.8 V is far too high for the mPT2. I have a suspicion you need a higher nic juice for that setup.

Hi
I Have a question, I was vaping earlier and I had a little liquid left in my mpt2, maybe almost empty I guess, so I was vaping and then I got liquid in my mouth and then I took it off the battery and there was liquid on the battery, that part that connect to the tank, So I was just wondering if my tank is almost empty is that a normal thing for me? and I should rather fill it? or what? It didnt leak to the battery before at all until I got to almost empty in the tank

Okay just had a stinkie while waiting for a reply here, honestly the cig tasted a bit crap then usual or different I guess

Hi
I Have a question, I was vaping earlier and I had a little liquid left in my mpt2, maybe almost empty I guess, so I was vaping and then I got liquid in my mouth and then I took it off the battery and there was liquid on the battery, that part that connect to the tank, So I was just wondering if my tank is almost empty is that a normal thing for me? and I should rather fill it? or what? It didnt leak to the battery before at all until I got to almost empty in the tank
Should not happen. Take out coil and make sure space beneath coil is dry. Make sure coil is properly screwed in - does come loose sometime.

Should not happen. Take out coil and make sure space beneath coil is dry. Make sure coil is properly screwed in - does come loose sometime.
Oh OKay maybe it did come lose a bit because it never leaked yesterday or the day before thanks

it leaks sometimes for a variety of reasons. running on almost empty is one of them. taking too hard drags is another. coil too gunked up sometimes does it also. loose coil head like matthee said is another. and a few more that probably also contributes. low battery sometimes also. ecigs are sometimes finicky little devices but i promise time and experience will help you sort out and prevent minor little oopsies most of the time. i just make sure there is some tissue paper in a pocket somewhere in case of the odd flooding oopsie. just get the battery contacts clean and try, turn the protank upside down, hold a finger over the top and blow puffs into the bottom of the tank to clean out any juices still in the channel. will need more tissue for your lips and tank bottom after this :) also after vaping an entire tank, the center air hole usually has a lot of condensation in it and needs a good cleaning also. look after your kit and your kit will look after you

Ok awesome, been taking much better care of it this week and no leaks at all, been off cigarettes for about 5 days now and dont evens feel the urge the smoke one, have a box of cigs lying here and I didnt evens bother smoking while my battery was charging, vaping is awesome!!!
I have a question tho, the Vape King Pro Starter Kit how much ohms, the coil, is it? Because I hear a bit noisy burn sound when I smoke on 3.8v, but it taste so much better on 3.8v and 4.3v

Back