Starter Kit

Jackson

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi

I'm new to all this vape related stuff, but i've been reading a bit on the forums
So I have decided to purchase:
1 x VapeKing CE5 1100mah E-Cig Starter Kit
1x KangerTech Protank Mini 2
1 x TopQ E-Liquid Monster Energy Drink
1x ??Vape King Beta Range Pepsi

My bro also wanted to one, but his not a heavy smoker like me, so it will be occassional, thats why I was looking at the CE5 starter kit, I was thinking if I get used to vaping then I can always purchase a VV battery in a month or 2.
And as a student I am bit on a budget.
Anyways would the above suffice for a newbie like myself?? to last for a while?
Any suggestions on any other products I should get rather? preferably with 2 batteries (for my bro, and I guess it will be a backup for me, since his not heavy smoker)
I have only looked on the VapeKing site, I didnt see anything else like this on the other sites

Any help would be highly appreciated
Thanks

Taking your statement above into account, I think that will do it for a good start. Can see you have read up here - good decision on the Protank Mini imo (maybe some spare coils for that) and the 2 batteries. Juices are very personal to taste and you might have to experiment a bit. Look at our review section on juices.

OKay cool, any suggestions tho on any changes I should make before I make the purchase? maybe a different starter kit from other store, etc ?

Just trying to consider all the options so my first vaping experience goes well and I have a chance to give up on the camels

All depends on your budget bud. If you want the switch to work a 100 percent then you must sometimes spend a bit more for a hard hitting device

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

If you in the area you welcome to come through and try most of the devices to give you an idea.

I was hoping not to spend that much considering im a bit new to this, was going for R800 including flavours, but I do really wanna quit cigs so guess I can push it up to a R1000 if need be

I'm actually from Cape Town :(

Go MVP route if you can do 1K doesn't get better then that for the price including juice

okay thanks I was actually looking for slim one and maybe 2 bats but il check it out
Thanks for the help :)

Watch some videos bud on it, really isn't that big at all. It fits snug in your hand.. hope you come right bud :)

Hi @Jackson

I think the mini Protank 2 is a great device. I have two of them and have been using them for about 4 months now. Good performance and good flavour.

That 1100 mah battery is good but to properly stop smoking i think you will need two batteries. When one goes flat you have the charged one. In time you can get a second tank and a third battery so you have two full devices running at all times with two different flavours. The mPT2 is perfect for this in my opinion.

Also, its coils can be rebuilt which is much cheaper. But i suggest buying some standard coils first to start.

Unfortunately, finding juices that you like can take a while. It can also be expensive. Try go to the next Cape Vape Meet - see the relevant thread on this forum and there you can meet other vapers and potentially try different juices.

All the best

OKay thanks Gizmo :)
I might go for the Vape King Pro Starter kit then, maybe add another battery and a clearomiser, if I dont get the mvp, looks cool on the vids

Just Curious before I place my order for the Vape King Pro Kit, my friend was suggesting I get a twisp, i'm not sure now but is there anything really bad about the twisp besides the liquid costs? Would it be better to get than using a mPT2 with ego-c twist battery? I also saw that most people moved from twisp to mpt2 etc, just wondering why?

Just Curious before I place my order for the Vape King Pro Kit, my friend was suggesting I get a twisp, i'm not sure now but is there anything really bad about the twisp besides the liquid costs? Would it be better to get than using a mPT2 with ego-c twist battery? I also saw that most people moved from twisp to mpt2 etc, just wondering why?
No comparison, the twisp battery is but 650 mah. The vape on the mPT3 is much better than on the twisp. Twisp juices are only good on twisp cleoros. Go fot the Vapeking kit, no question and way less hassles.

Okay cool
One more question is it fine to use twisp flavours on the mPT2?
Sorry for all the stupid questions :(

Okay cool
Have not used a twisp for a long time, but if I remember correctly twisp juices are fine in the mPT2, other juices do not like the twisp clearo.

Okay cool

Not a stupid question @Jackson! That's what the forums are for... to tech and share and learn!

The Twisp juices will work in a mPT2 but as soon as you can you should get some Vapour Mountain juices because they are the way forward! Also try the new range of Beta Vape King Juices because some of them are pretty good!

When using the Twisp juices turn your voltage way down.

OKay thanks rob, I was thinking ordering some beta juices with the Vape King Pro Kit, one more thing should I add a wall plug adapter? or I can just plug the usb into my samsung charger wall adapter or my old blackberry wall adapter? Hoping it wont mess up the battery for the ego-c twist

OKay thanks rob, I was thinking ordering some beta juices with the Vape King Pro Kit, one more thing should I add a wall plug adapter? or I can just plug the usb into my samsung charger wall adapter or my old blackberry wall adapter? Hoping it wont mess up the battery for the ego-c twist

Just check what the output is on the samsung/bb charger

Sent from my S4 LTE using my finger

If it's one of those with the USB port in the wall adapter, it should give 3.3v, same as any other USB port

I would get a wall plug adapter... all USB chargers are not the same...

I stand under correction here but the measurements on the samsung wall charger (with usb port) is maximum safe draw from the plug. The ego chargers are regulated so the ego charger wont pull more than it needs from the plug. Again I say I stand under correction here so please verify with an electrician who can better advise you.

Back