Stealth Vaping while Travelling

Vape a plain Vanilla when you go to the loo. If anyone notices the smell, just say that it's hand lotion

The aspire gusto or the breeze is a perfect stealth vape for me. I vape it all the time in mall corridors shops, I hold the puff in for some time, whatever vapour I exale is hardly visible in those lights for some reason.

I travelled for 3 weeks and I simply can't use the Pod Systems with Salt Nic or High Nic in them because it kills me... I used my SolarStorm with Dvarw DL 99.9% of the time... on planes, trains, boats and everywhere else... it's doable if you hold your breath and then exhale carefully.

I use the Cue - small enough to conceal in your hand and hold-your-breath method works.

da25d69906d69607e61e3e205179bd03.jpg

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Not to be a wet noodle but with all the hooh hah going on with the legislation and all don;t you guys/girls think it might be advisable NOT to mention anything about vaping in public especially airplanes ? :p

I travelled for 3 weeks and I simply can't use the Pod Systems with Salt Nic or High Nic in them because it kills me... I used my SolarStorm with Dvarw DL 99.9% of the time... on planes, trains, boats and everywhere else... it's doable if you hold your breath and then exhale carefully.
I love high nic it does sometime feel like a kick in the chest but it really does satisfy the cravings.

What's the top 3 pod systems you have tried so far? I need to get a new pod device.

I love high nic it does sometime feel like a kick in the chest but it really does satisfy the cravings.

What's the top 3 pod systems you have tried so far? I need to get a new pod device.

Cue, Breeze and Defender.

some of these stealth setups are not that stealthy:-D. i use this icare mini. This thing is slightly smaller than a bic lighter. also has a powerbank which can charge while vaping. This device can easily get through the entire day with the provided power bank. Imo best stealth device. Paired with some 12mg its fantastic. Works with very affordable coils.
icare-mini-1024x539.jpg 5767f9a3-9315-43db-9794-bd56ff8ff2e2.jpeg

Last edited:
some of these stealth setups are not that stealthy:-D.

100% @Kalashnikov Agreed! That's why I just ignore them now and use my really flavourful RTA's. I think the Pod System thing is just a waste of time... fine if you want a FAT NIC HIT and a small device... but if you want a decent vape then they are all left wanting!

The aspire gusto or the breeze is a perfect stealth vape for me. I vape it all the time in mall corridors shops, I hold the puff in for some time, whatever vapour I exale is hardly visible in those lights for some reason.

I also use the Gusto for stealth vaping!

I also use the Gusto for stealth vaping!
Endura T20 MTL for my stealth vaping. A good tobacco mix in there (which doesn't smell like anything specific, really), short inhales, and hold it... it works great. Granted, I don't stealth vape on planes and probably never will :p

Endura T20 MTL for my stealth vaping. A good tobacco mix in there (which doesn't smell like anything specific, really), short inhales, and hold it... it works great. Granted, I don't stealth vape on planes and probably never will :p

@aktorsyl but one can't hide the Endura T20 in the hand, whereas the Gusto Mini can be. Even I can ...

20180529_Gusto_1.jpg 20180529_Gusto_2.jpg

The Eleaf iCare Mini is even smaller ...

20180529_iCare_1.jpg 20180529_iCare_2.jpg

100% @Kalashnikov Agreed! That's why I just ignore them now and use my really flavourful RTA's. I think the Pod System thing is just a waste of time... fine if you want a FAT NIC HIT and a small device... but if you want a decent vape then they are all left wanting!
The pod systems are a waste and not worth the price . I feel like people are being robbed. However in line with the thread of stealth vaping. I dont think there is anything smaller than the icare mini for a undercover vaping device. also it just uses simple cheap affordable coils unlike the new pod systems coming out.... its really good for just that and with higher nic juices and a tight draw it brings back some of the nostalgic days from when we first started vaping... but by no means can it compare to the satisfaction of a good rta.

Although Pod systems - like the Cue - does not come near a "proper" vape, it is small and light (and obviously inconspicuous), and the vapour (from the Cue) does not realy have a noticeable smell. I only use my Cue for stealth vaping and for that purpose, it serving me well

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Back