Steri Stumpi Base Clone - Just Add Flavour

Its a good wicks bubblegum concentrate although linear. I would not really go as far as saying a true bubblegum tho
Hey guys I c allot of people stand behind the cly bubble gum for it true bubble gummy taste. From where could one order it? Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Once in the public domain, always in the public domain. In any event, the DIY market and the commercial juice market are separate and distinct for the most part. And it is marked as a remix of TKO Blue Milk. Below is the version of the the recipe I downloaded. Have never mixed it as it is not my taste.

TFA Dairy Milk 2.0 %
CLY Bubblegum 1.9 %
TFA Malted Milk 0.75 %
OOO Cream Milky Undertone 0.5 %
CAP Super Sweet 0.5 %
CAP Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 0.5 %
WS-23 (20%) 0.5 %
FA Meringue 0.4 %

Steep for 4 days.
tasted this this weakened. and wow what a winner so good i had to do the orders
will mix my own in the week
thanks @Dietz
just to make sure this is the one you did not change any thing?

tasted this this weakened. and wow what a winner so good i had to do the orders
will mix my own in the week
thanks @Dietz
just to make sure this is the one you did not change any thing?
Yup, thats the one. I just left out the OOO Cream Milky Undertone 0.5 % as I do not have that concentrate.

i was thinking this
steri stumpi cream soda
tfa dairy milk 2%
cly cream soda 2%
tfa malted milk 0.75%
ooo cream milky undertone 0.5%
cap super sweet 0.5%
cap vbic 0.5%
ws 23(1020%) 0.5%
fa meringue 0.4%
will it work i will know by Friday

i was thinking this
steri stumpi cream soda
tfa dairy milk 2%
cly cream soda 2%
tfa malted milk 0.75%
cap super sweet 0.5%
cap vbic 0.5%
ws 23(1020%) 0.5%
fa meringue 0.4%
I have been trying so hard to get a proper sparletta cream soda... So far most CS flavours turnout to taste like an overflavoured sweeto version of godsknows what other countries believe that cream soda tastes like.

I have triend every mainstream concentrate there is

I have been trying so hard to get a proper sparletta cream soda... So far most CS flavours turnout to taste like an overflavoured sweeto version of godsknows what other countries believe that cream soda tastes like.

CLY is closest i found. Stay away from TFA unless you like wet cardboard.

Regards

Similar situation to the actual Cream Soda Drink, Its something completely different internationally from what we know cream soda as.

I have been trying so hard to get a proper sparletta cream soda.
It's a very hard flavour to nail down. I still haven't managed to. But I have identified the primary profiles in Creme Soda, i think:

- Cream (well, yeah)
- Vanilla
- Rose (surprised, but that's what it is - it's definitely there)
- Cola (miniscule amount)

As for concentrates to build up those profiles... no idea yet.

It's a very hard flavour to nail down. I still haven't managed to. But I have identified the primary profiles in Creme Soda, i think:

- Cream (well, yeah)
- Vanilla
- Rose (surprised, but that's what it is - it's definitely there)
- Cola (miniscule amount)

As for concentrates to build up those profiles... no idea yet.
So a generic cream soda flavour is made using creme and vanilla.. The cola makes sense as lemon and orange oils are commonly used

So a generic cream soda flavour is made using creme and vanilla.. The cola makes sense as lemon and orange oils are commonly used

Correct, and the rose is what distinguishes the South African creme soda from others, I've found.

i was thinking this
steri stumpi cream soda
tfa dairy milk 2%
cly cream soda 2%
tfa malted milk 0.75%
cap super sweet 0.5%
cap vbic 0.5%
ws 23(1020%) 0.5%
fa meringue 0.4%
the cly cream soda is strong need to be mixed at 1.5% and not 2%
will test in the week if i can vape the 50ml i made

here is a chock one
tfa dairy milk 2%
tfa double chocolate 5%
tfa malted milk 0.75%
cap super sweet 0.5%
cap vbic 0.5%
ws 23(1020%) 0.5%
fa meringue 0.4%
will test wen i can

ZAC Cream Soda. Trust me on this.

Yeah, the ZAC is good. It's a very concentration-specific flavour, too much or too little and it doesn't work well. But find the sweet spot for your palate and it's a good base to work from. I've also heard good things about the Cloud Burst and have it but haven't tested extensively yet.

These two are at least pukka Saffie cream sodas. Any North American brand will give you the vanilla syrup/soda water/cream mix that they call cream soda. Ours is the rose/floral-based Asian version which originated in Thailand afaik. Surprisingly, both of the SA flavours are very dark. I would have always pictured cream soda (our SA one) to be a clear or light-flavoured concentrate.

Back