Stock Arriving 16/02/2015

Quick Question, Vape Shop is the sole distributor for eLeaf products in South Africa, so why does every single supplier buy straight from the source. No one ever questions this. Guys, this is simple. Let them sort it out, not the general public who have very little idea of what's going on behind the scenes. Both @kimbo and @Gizmo have done major things for us in the Vaping community, this forum alone is testament to that. Just a simple example here, how many of you insure with outsurance to cut out the middle man, it's the same concept as this. Let them try and resolve it, fueling the fire only ruins people , and people that you have no idea what battles they are fighting. I love both @kimbo and @Gizmo, purely because I got to know them through this channel. Please, before this becomes so political, I ask you guys to please think before posting comments that are really hurtful. This is not what this forum needs, this is a happy place, and I for one really don't like how this has turned out. It's for them to sort out, not us!

Quick Question, Vape Shop is the sole distributor for eLeaf products in South Africa, so why does every single supplier buy straight from the source. No one ever questions this. Guys, this is simple. Let them sort it out, not the general public who have very little idea of what's going on behind the scenes. Both @kimbo and @Gizmo have done major things for us in the Vaping community, this forum alone is testament to that. Just a simple example here, how many of you insure with outsurance to cut out the middle man, it's the same concept as this. Let them try and resolve it, fueling the fire only ruins people , and people that you have no idea what battles they are fighting. I love both @kimbo and @Gizmo, purely because I got to know them through this channel. Please, before this becomes so political, I ask you guys to please think before posting comments that are really hurtful. This is not what this forum needs, this is a happy place, and I for one really don't like how this has turned out. It's for them to sort out, not us!

Fully Agree. Mods please can we remove this thread completely? As i have said before this is something that @Gizmo and @kimbo can and will resolve on there own without our input.

Guys for **** sakes ! We are all trying to achieve a common goal within the vape community... There is enough bad press going around with all the shit in the newspapers. Do we seriously need to shit on our own doorsteps ? Do we really need to bring politics into this ? ....... @Gizmo and @kimbo and anyone for that matter, i may be completely out of line here but being the founder of a group of people that fights.for a different cause, any negative chatter on the interwebs is bad for everyone.. Fix it ! And fix it now ! There is enough that we have to contend with out in the world when it comes to vaping. Dont lose focus. We Fight together as one.

Rotten Bunny.

Vape the Planet !

I don't think this thread or any posts should be deleted. I agree with @Rotten_Bunny that this is bad for the vape community people fighting with each other but the vendors need to come to some sort of agreement where they do not screw each other out of business. They need to help each other to grow the vaping community of SA and not just think of the bottom line.

Sent from my S4 LTE using my finger

I also dont think this thread should be deleted. By allowing it to stay adds to Gizmo's integrity.

It will eventually die off anyways.....

Morning

Everything is sorted, apologies exchanged in PM.

Just to make it public: @Gizmo i apologize for the waves this caused on the forum, it was not my intention to bring this out in public, i only posted about this in the Venders Private Forum and in the KUI group PM, as decided in PM we will work together in the future and as @Gizmo pointed out we are targeting different markets so everyone will have his spot in the sun.

I also apologize to the forum, everything got out of hand very fast. This whole thing could have been handled very differently. In every family there is a scrap now and then, things get sorted and then they move on, i am sure we as strong community and family can do the same.

We are moving along.

Morning @Philip Dunkley

Off topic:

Outsurance is one of the expensive insurance company's i got more from Verseker at about 1/4 the price and they are just as good

Well done guys. And sorry for barking at you ouens,

Wait Bunnies cant bark, what sound am i supposed to make again

Rotten Bunny.

Vape the Planet !

Back