StompieZA Reviews

Thats great @StompieZA !
So 1A for ideal slow charging and 2A if you in a hurry
I like the sounds of this charger.

Here is a picture i took last night, Excuse the kettle and sugar hahahaha
So yeah you can change it to what you want but if you insert batteries it will scan and start charging at 2A and as the batteries reach past 50% then it drops to 1A it seems.

xNhefRFihrlqMon9tJHAoRFBXr3bZ8bPGDG7_CjuF3SXotQv2HHuvvI5P_LlelxqFblRH0P2-dnW-CGxskyO07YWCWG2-Me7Pihln5xwEOuYZ8GLY2CjE36v5xtPe19op5rofdfhGZ26BETsV_-4RmO4JRtxgHnfr2a_fag6sqiqiBDPPMPQALDhWbpyc3BneOPgIf8oSv_YX3B4_JZc-krYmml60sAZMFVlOAVROMmT_RwariXnG5g8sKVL2pPzqhv4fZ6X22Pd6bgvVhhTFJ6Eu1D5_E_Euo9ioEC-nzISupxkewPJQLBeLlO83utYZsgN0EECZH-muX0A7orXw6-IC0Z-IJSRJSizcRgAHfHO1bfEJZzvoKHZerV9ZNrjqpU6VOlfLZ0TV2kzdoiFvZHNY_8Y9fsH9tKDIpmmGtktI3ka9B_uer0M3br-yEzlL_IhgIWZSIoYJAJ_rAKJRg4C-T3c_yOJnEII1rMlDbSDaPvE2L5TkeasK7tdDuC652BX1ftUthad_eKVSx7MkRw2o5rICOLH1CbA6SuKTgEH5HT0FPwTxPoOoZY2T3p02vgKg1VyfJe7dq3XjZUr4ImrLGJ7d9yKcbYHuOPBDXMMMTDoo_VGl-6Xk35x5hGMg59HlfMANxHWff7zcntplQvHWZcAVNg=w487-h650-no

Hi guys,

I have posted the first International One Shot review on my Mixing reviews thread and its an excellent one!

Loaded-Cran-Apple-Ice.png

Quick Summary of the review:

Overall feedback and quality
The flavors are very well balanced and taste really great. The profile is fruity with a lot of ice which will make for a great summer vape or if you have a cold as this will open your sinuses with no problem. I love how the ice becomes more and more intense as you vape to a point where you almost cant take another drag as the ice is is too much but without overpowering the flavors.

Would i buy this One Shot again?
Yes i would, its really good!

Check out the full detailed review here!

Last edited:
concentre-kiwi-mint-acai-par-juicy-mill.jpg

I have mixed up the Juicy Mill Kiwi Mint Acai One shot and the full review is up here and its a weird one for me: Click me!

Quick summary:

Taste and flavor notes
Im left confused with this one shot as it doesnt taste bad but maybe my palate is playing tricks on me. The more i vape this juice the more milky tea flavors i get with hints of mint and then a good amount of ice. I even read up online what acai berries are supposed to taste like and they say it should be a mix between Blackberries and raspberries and im not getting any of that to be real honest. Perhaps the Kiwi and acai blends together to create this unique flavor which my palate thinks is tea? i dont know.

The flavor of this juice isnt bad, it could have been a little sweeter for me personally. The amount of ice used is spot on and not to overpowering with the hints of mint. The profile is vapable and would recommend using it in a subohm tank with mesh coils to get the best possible flavor of Kiwi and mint.

Nope, its not bad and it is vapable but its not for me.

Last edited:
cats.jpg
Hey guys, so i have been a little quite the last week but have been lekker busy.

Here is the latest review from XTAR on their ST2 Charger which includes up to 2 x 4.1A charging as well as manual current change giving the user the ability to change between 4.1A, 2A and 1A charging! The charger also includes a thermal monitor that shows you exactly how hot your batteries are while charging.

Have a look at the full review here: Click Me

upload_2019-7-3_11-29-12.jpg
Check out the full Twisp Cumulus X review here - Click me!

My Verdict?
This is a really nice device that not only looks great but works great! The flavor on the mesh coil is excellent and a huge improvement over the past or previous twisp devices i have used but one can expect that from mesh coils, they are awesome especially on the new subohm tanks in the market. Battery life is decent with normal usage. But overall i really think its a great setup especially with the extra 510 base giving users the full advantage of getting all the flavor from that coil at higher power ranges!

Would I buy one or recommend one? I would recommend one to any new vaper or smoker that would like to start vaping yet. If i was new to vaping, i would definitely consider buying one. As a current experienced vaper using high power mods and RTA's, i would get one as a spare device or backup device.

Juicy Mill - Cranberry Blush One Shot Review

concentre-cranberry-blush-par-juicy-mill.jpg

I have mixed the great one shot from Juicy Mill, Cranberry Blush and its a Winner!!

Go and read the full review here!

I love this juice, The sweet and sour is excellent and i love the way you are able to taste the sour in this juice. Its like you are eating a hand full of cranberries and the juice of each cranberry bursts in your mouth but one or two of them are still not 100% ripe causing a slight sour yet the balance is sweet. To me this is a good quality one shot and i love it!

Off course, I love it!

Last edited:
Coming soon!!

Motivape has asked me to review their Pod device and im awaiting delivery.

moti-800x533-25.jpg

Juicy Mill - Blackcurrant Lemonade One Shot Review

concentre-blackcurrant-lemonade-par-juicy-mill.jpg
Check out the full review of this tasty one shot - Click here!

Taste and flavor notes
Freshly picked and squeezed lemons and crushed blackcurrant berries with ice is what you get but its blended together nicely and does not have any weird or bitter lemon taste after a week steep. I would personally recommend steeping this juice at least 1 to 2 weeks rather than 3-5 days cause its way better!! Trust me! Last week i wasn't enjoying this juice, but damn this week it has changed completely and its so much better and perfectly and not overly sweet.

Great profile and great quality flavors here, as previously mentioned rather steep a week or two unless you prefer that crispiness of the lemons.

Would i buy this One Shot again? Im sure i would, its different and would be a perfect summer vape! Not sure if this is a ADV for me but its good none the less.

Last edited:
Loaded Melon Milkshake - One Shot Rev

Loaded_-_Melon_Milkshake__70563.1548253253.1280.1280.png

Click here the read the full review

Summary of the full review:

Taste and flavor notes
This is a "Nice" juice, its refreshing and a nice summer vape i would say and the melon together with the vanilla but would think a bit of ice would boost this juice to different levels. I feel that there is a slight bitterness or taste i get from this juice which i battle to describe. I think it lacks sweetner and this might improve the overall melon to shine way better in this mix. The creamy vanilla milkshake is great and i love the way it provides a thick mouth feel when vaping the juice.

Its a good and complex flavor profile but this isnt for everyone imo...This is not a very sweet profile which i think would have worked better and would have expected the honey to sweeten the juice and thats what im missing here. Sweetner with some ice as its a milkshake would have completed this juice and might have converted me.

Not for me...no thanks

Last edited:
moti-800x533-17.jpg

Moti Vape contacted me after seeing my reviews on the forum as well as on my Instagram profile and asked me to review their device for them. They are not on the forum as far as i know and there are no suppliers of their devices in SA yet but thought it would be nice to review their product for them in anycase so here goes.

Review Summary Below:

My Pro's
  • Great battery life
  • Excellent flavour from the prefilled pods as well as the refillable pods
  • Nice looking design
  • Draw activated with illuminating LED when drawn
  • Easy refilling on the refillable pods
  • Prefilled and Refillable pods available
  • Tight MTL draw, not loose at all which I love
  • Simple and easy to use out of the box

My Cons's
  • Pods fit loosely and not snug so there is slight movement
  • Slight pod leakage, A brand new pod I opened had already leaked while sealed.
  • Certain Prefilled flavours are extreme ICE….like super cold! A little too much, I think.

My Verdict???
I like the MOTI device not only for its looks and the battery size but for the flavourful pods. The ability to buy a range of prefilled pods with flavours to please everyone is great but the option of refillable pods is even better.

Would I buy one or recommend one? If they become available in SA, I would recommend this device to any smoker that wants to quit, its great with a variety of flavours that taste great, are easy to use and last long.

Click here to read the full detailed review: Here

Item Name : DRAG 2 Platinum
Manufacturer: @VOOPOO
Cost: Still to be launched in SA

Battery door rattle/loose and doesn’t sit as snug as I would like it ,
Stompie the battery door sucks big time sent mine back because the damn door does'nt want to close , was forced to vape with the door off - maybe a dud but I will stick with V1.

Mine isnt that bad, only if i really wiggle it would i get movement so might be a poorly put together unit?
I saw a video where the guy uses a material tape and stick it on the inside to stop the movement. But one should expect a brand new device to have no issues tbh.

@stompie you should consider adding a subohm tank to the equation. Anny of the available as they are hitting the scenes like the next best thing.

@stompie you should consider adding a subohm tank to the equation. Anny of the available as they are hitting the scenes like the next best thing.
I have done the voopoo maat which i love and the latest uforce t2. Might be getting some new products from geekvape and hope its the zeus subohm. Im also gettin the gemm 80w from freemax soon which features a disposable subohm tank that i look forward to test, but thanks for the recommendation.

I wasnt a subohm guy but with the new mesh coils i love them!!

Sent from my MAR-LX1M using Tapatalk

Loaded Chocolate Glazed One Shot Review

loaded-loaded-chocolate-glazed-one-shot-concentrat.jpg

Click here to read the full in depth review!

Overall i thing its a 6 out of 10 regarding taste and think a different or more realistic full body creamy chocolate like a cadbury chocolate type taste would boost this juice to different levels but i know getting chocolate right is very difficult, even i have battled thats why i stopped using chocolate.

Not sure hey, Its not bad but its not my favorite due to the chocolate.

Buy this One Shot here - Click Me!

Last edited:
Loaded Chocolate Glazed One Shot Review

View attachment 174223

Click here to read the full in depth review!

Overall i thing its a 6 out of 10 regarding taste and think a different or more realistic full body creamy chocolate like a cadbury chocolate type taste would boost this juice to different levels but i know getting chocolate right is very difficult, even i have battled thats why i stopped using chocolate.

Not sure hey, Its not bad but its not my favorite due to the chocolate.

Buy this One Shot here - Click Me!
Anything LOADED is great !

freemax-gemm-80W-2-1.jpg

Have a read on the full review here: Click Me!

Review Summary

My Pro's
  • Excellent flavor from all coils
  • Easy to use setup perfect for beginners but also great for experienced vapers.
  • Solid battery with a nice weight
  • Fire button is solid, no movement or rattle
  • Looks great overall
  • Long battery life - Managed two days of normal vaping and using other mods in between at times.
  • Changeable power modes
  • Other tanks can fit on this battery, it’s a normal 510 connection which is awesome!
  • Absolutely no leaking!
  • Kit comes with two tanks, extra fill hole seals/grommets and is all packaged very neatly.
  • Great protection modes
My Cons's
  • Filling hole on the tank is a little small, a normal chubby bottle nozzle does not fit inside the fill slit.
  • Some whistling when the airflow is closed more than 50%
  • Airflow Ring sits right up against the battery causing the tank to unscrew if you try and adjust it, perhaps it should be split with a non-moving part of plastic on the bottom or made slightly smaller.
My Verdict?

Excellent kit and well put together. The flavour from the disposable tanks coupled with the great battery life makes this kit a true winner for any vaper new and experienced.

Would I buy one or recommend one? You betcha, I would recommend this disposable tanks to any vaper new and experienced but as a whole kit its also great!

78-3-2-600x600.jpg
Click here to read the full review.

Review Summery below.

My Pro's
  • Good build quality
  • Smooth and clean threads
  • Nice aesthetics
  • Large fill ports
  • No Leaks
  • Wide variety of color options (Carbon, Resin and Metal)
  • Different finish options
  • Good flavor and vapor production
  • Long-lasting coil heads
  • Includes matching 810 resin drip tip
My Cons's
  • Mouth feel when vaping due to the pattern, feels like kissing someone with dry lips lol
  • Tank must be empty to replace coils otherwise you will spill liquid
  • Drip tip should be smooth resin instead of the pattern design as it feels sharp
  • Some cotton taste at first as well as a metalic type taste and im not sure if this is the tank of the coil.

So, would I buy one? Dont think so..Perhaps the Fireluke M Pro or a resin version of this yes, but not this specific version.

Received the Bident and Zues Sub Ohm from @geekvape for purposes of review and will post these up next week after vapecon.

Must say that im already inlove with the Bident, The dual coil offers great flavor and the pod comes with MTL and DL pods! Im also very excited to test out the Zeus Sub Ohm as im a big Zeus fan having the single and dual versions and can only think that this tank will perform just as good as it looks!

Bident-pod.jpg zeus-sub-ohm-tank.jpg

Received the Bident and Zues Sub Ohm from @geekvape for purposes of review and will post these up next week after vapecon.

Must say that im already inlove with the Bident, The dual coil offers great flavor and the pod comes with MTL and DL pods! Im also very excited to test out the Zeus Sub Ohm as im a big Zeus fan having the single and dual versions and can only think that this tank will perform just as good as it looks!

View attachment 176044 View attachment 176045
Looking forward to the review on the sub-ohm

Bident-pod.jpg

Read the full review here: Click Me

Review Summary Below:

My Pro's
  • Great packaging and build quality overall
  • Nice size and weight, Great for everyday carry around
  • Good liquid capacity for a pod device
  • Dual coil that offers good flavour
  • Battery life is good
  • 3 Different power settings, this really helps a lot!
  • DL and MTL pods included as well as DL and MTL option on one device
  • DL pod offers a nice tight but smooth draw
  • Fast charging due to the 5V/1A
  • New USB Type-C port which I love!
  • Bottom airflow
  • No leaking from the pods at all
My Cons's
  • Some juice flooding especially if left lying on its side, you will sometimes get a drop of juice while you draw
  • 70/30 juice cannot be chain vaped, the coils do not keep up and works better on the middle power setting 3.6v. On 3.8v the coil will run dry!
  • No draw activation function, but this isn’t the end all for me, Its just that most pods now have draw activated systems.
  • MTL pod is not nearly restrictive enough unless you like very loose MTL draws, I like it tight!
Conclusion?

I really like the look and feel of the Bident but I am disappointed in the MTL pod. This is a great little device that offers a good amount of vapour and good flavour but would be considered as a small DL carry around when you are quickly running out and do not want to carry your big normal DL setup with you. As for MTL, to me it does not make it and it should be way tighter

Would I buy one with my own hard-earned cash? Yes, only to be used as a small DL device and because it looks great and holds a nice amount of liquid.

Back