Stuff that happened to you that doesnt deserve a thread

Thanks to Eskom I have at least 5 days worth of 14 hour days ahead at work with maintenance and clearing blockages. Way to go people. There goes any weekend plans I might have had.

Don't ask me how, but my appy somehow managed it.....
FML! This is going to be one helluva long day....
Guess its back to old school ways... hacksaw here we come....
20220123_120441.jpg 20220123_120431.jpg

when life gives u heat make biltong.
I made it from 3 chicken breasts but everyone devoured it, I was able to save some and take a pic . I laced it with extra hot chili powder and habanero paste. Set it out to dry in a baking tray on Sunday, three days later crispy biltong.

2022-02-01 at 7.15.05 PM.jpeg

when life gives u heat make biltong.
I made it from 3 chicken breasts but everyone devoured it, I was able to save some and take a pic . I laced it with extra hot chili powder and habanero paste. Set it out to dry in a baking tray on Sunday, three days later crispy biltong.

View attachment 249473
Faiyas, I love you like a brother, but boet, biltong requires red meat, what you made here, in this heat, scares the crap out of me. You have liability insurance right?

Loving regards

Veggie Biltong... its like braai'ing mince on a weekend instead of steak...

Reminds me of my first, (and last thankfully!), American Barbeque; My host grabbed a handful of what they call hamburger, (we call it mince), shaped it into a pattie?, and popped it on the gas fired "braai" .... alongside Vienna sausages :eek:

Reminds me of my first, (and last thankfully!), American Barbeque; My host grabbed a handful of what they call hamburger, (we call it mince), shaped it into a pattie?, and popped it on the gas fired "braai" .... alongside Vienna sausages :eek:

To be fair, if you are going to eat a burger I would prefer it flame-grilled to fried.

To be fair, if you are going to eat a burger I would prefer it flame-grilled to fried.

Can't argue that ... however remembering that ones level of disappointment is directly proportional to ones level of expectation;
When someone invites me to a braai, the picture in my head is of a steak, not erm ... "hamburger", and some good boerewors, not a flippen Vienna sausage :facepalm: ... that said;
I have had some amazing Fish braai's in the Cape, and them Mozambicans can braai a Chicken and Prawns like no other.

Freakin loadshedding when I have 20+ new batteries to charge

Have you become a prepper? Who needs 20 new batteries? Even if all your old ones have disappeared,:) trying to keep track of charging would be a nightmare.

Get yourself one of these dispenser holder thingamabobs, then it's easy to keep track of them ;) ... from your mod(s) into your charger, and then into the thingamambob, and back out into a mod on a first in first out basis :)
upload_2022-2-2_16-4-57.png

Get yourself one of these dispenser holder thingamabobs, then it's easy to keep track of them ;) ... from your mod(s) into your charger, and then into the thingamambob, and back out into a mod on a first in first out basis :)
View attachment 249551

I have one for 18650, just not big enough and need one for 21700

I just want to curse the whole steeping thing. I abhor it, I need my own juice to vape and they all staring at me in the cupboard saying “f&ck you! Not yet” :-D

I just want to curse the whole steeping thing. I abhor it, I need my own juice to vape and they all staring at me in the cupboard saying “f&ck you! Not yet” :-D
Have you tried a quick steeping method at all? Get some warm water in a bowl and let everyone "chill out" like a juicecuzzi sounds like a party to me

Have you tried a quick steeping method at all? Get some warm water in a bowl and let everyone "chill out" like a juicecuzzi sounds like a party to me

Tried it, lol. Nothing replaces time unfortunately!

You can do that, but, please make sure to use protection.

Have some steeping already. Use the three phase approach. A bottle in use, a bottle steeping, and when you open the one steeping, mix a new to batch to steep while you consume that one.

Regards

Back