Stupid question..

QKNatasha

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
I have both the big baby beast and the cloud beast tanks.

Love the size of the cloud beast but not the taste.
Love the taste in the big baby beast but not the small tank size.

I am looking for the best of both worlds but, and here's the tricky part, something I can buy coils for. I don't think I'd be able to make my own coil or wick any time soon.

Oh please can someone suggest a tank or brand? I am so confused with RDTA , RDA, RTA .

I am looking for the best of both worlds but, and here's the tricky part, something I can buy coils for. I don't think I'd be able to make my own coil or wick any time soon.

Oh please can someone suggest a tank or brand? I am so confused with RDTA , RDA, RTA .
Maybe take a look at the 5ml Vaporesso NRG tank, as far as I know (unconfirmed) it uses the same coils as the Baby Beast so should give you the same experience. I haven't seen one IRL yet so can't comment on size though.

Umm... the Big Baby and Cloud beast are both TFV8s, as is the Baby Beast, yeah I know, SMOK sucks at naming things :D
Sorry I thought she had the TFV12 Cloud Beast King and the TFV8 Big Baby.

But my choice would be the Uwell Crown 3 (easier name and better flavour)

Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk

Oh I hope that you are right:banana:. How much hassle is it to get coils for that though?
Are they readily available? Will I have to drive all over Joburg?
Maybe take a look at the 5ml Vaporesso NRG tank, as far as I know (unconfirmed) it uses the same coils as the Baby Beast so should give you the same experience. I haven't seen one IRL yet so can't comment on size though.

Nothing to be sorry for, let's blame Smok's Product Naming Dept rather. The Crown 3 is a good choice, but it needs power, I found the coils like upwards of 90W

Oh I hope that you are right:banana:. How much hassle is it to get coils for that though?
Are they readily available? Will I have to drive all over Joburg?
If it does use the Smok coils then you'd just get them from wherever you were getting them before. You will need to confirm that they use the same coils though.

Oh my soul.... Those tanks come in violet and red.....:inlove:

All my Cloud Beast does is leak. No matter what coils or what juice. It just leaks. I hate the cloud beast

Umm... the Big Baby and Cloud beast are both TFV8s, as is the Baby Beast, yeah I know, SMOK sucks at naming things :D

Eleaf also sucks at naming things. There's an iJust Start and an iJust S. I reached the conclusion that iJust S is simply an abbreviation for iJust Start. Turns out the only time that one should reach a conclusion is when one's parachute doesn't open. And while waiting for the (ground) hit, I read some raving reviews about the iJust S and felt quite chuffed with myself that I had such an awesome (for a beginner) device. I hit ground level when I received my online order of coils for the iJust S and an extra tank (Boy Scouts motto: Be Prepared). Coils and tank together were probably about a third of the total size of my iJust Start!

@QKNatasha there's no such thing as a stupid question. Confucius said, "The man who asks a question is a fool for a moment. The man who doesn't ask is a fool for life."

Eleaf also sucks at naming things. There's an iJust Start and an iJust S. I reached the conclusion that iJust S is simply an abbreviation for iJust Start. Turns out the only time that one should reach a conclusion is when one's parachute doesn't open. And while waiting for the (ground) hit, I read some raving reviews about the iJust S and felt quite chuffed with myself that I had such an awesome (for a beginner) device. I hit ground level when I received my online order of coils for the iJust S and an extra tank (Boy Scouts motto: Be Prepared). Coils and tank together were probably about a third of the total size of my iJust Start!
If you get the tank you won't need coils for a while anyway.

Before I went the RTA route I had a Aspire Cleito 120 (the 120 specifically, not the normal one) and the flavour on that thing is amazing! Many people who had a puff of some of the weird concoctions I had in there commented on how great the flavour is. Also, it is a 5ml tank, so quite big. That being said, I have heard a lot of good things about the Crown 3, personally I had a Crown 2 and was not all that impressed.

With regards to commercial coils I think crown3 is the best flavour wise,but needs a lot of power,for me much better than the baby beast coils

I have tried to resist the urge to post here for far to long.

I believe that the only question that is stupid is the one that was never asked.

I am a tutor/consultant and explain alot but i have seen the difference 1 question can make to a persons understanding of the topic. So go ahead and ask away.

I know this is not answering your question but maybe adding fuel to you knowledge fire. Learn as much while alive.

I have tried to resist the urge to post here for far to long.

I believe that the only question that is stupid is the one that was never asked.

I am a tutor/consultant and explain alot but i have seen the difference 1 question can make to a persons understanding of the topic. So go ahead and ask away.

I know this is not answering your question but maybe adding fuel to you knowledge fire. Learn as much while alive.

My New Year's resolution for this year was to learn new things. Little did I know that vaping would be one of them!! Life takes one down unexpected paths sometimes!

Maybe I misunderstood, I thought you were ordering the tank and received the coils mistakenly. My Dyslexia strikes again.
Time for my stupid question (and lazy)
Can anyone tell me how much nicotine is needed to make 120ml of juice into 3m/ml
Using 100mg/ml nic.? Is it 3ml.?

Last edited:
Back