SubOhm Vapor - Retailer Reviews

gorfrepus

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Purchased online from SOV twice now and had wonderful service both times. Orders are processed quickly and items are packaged with care where fragile glass is involved.

The juices chosen for the SOV collection are phenomenal and SOV reflects that quality in their customer interaction as well as their passion. The juices are well worth the price tag with quality packaging, consistent full flavour and vapour that is rich and satisfying. I have never. Never. Never tasted vapes like what I get from the SOV collections of Tark's, Vape Craving and Vape Orenda! Bravo!

Happy customer here. Will definitely order again...sooner than my bank balance would like! ;)

Yes, I cannot agree more. Personalised service at its best. Immediate responses to PMs, emails and queries on their forum. An almost immediate thank you note via PM after placing an order. And more.
You know what you get has been personally vetted and will be of good quality.
Kudos to SubOhmVapor, you have another loyal customer.

I agree with what the above posters have said

Great service and great juices

I only have one complaint:
SubOhmVapor has too many amazing options and I can't keep up ;-)

Agreed! Best pricing on an Aerotank mega I could find online.

All the juices look sooooo good but the money... eish the money...

I was going to wait until i receive my order to do this, but i just can't wait.

@RevnLucky7 is very knowledgable in his field, judging by his responses on the forum and PM's with me.
I placed a pre-order for the SVC juices at 12mg nicotine levels. After the cardiac scare this weekend, i felt a bit weary and intimidated by the 12mg, and enquired via pm about a lower nic level. Upon Revn's reply, i initially felt that the next lowest level is too low for me, so i asked him to keep the order at 12mg. However, i changed my mind again after a few hours and pm'd him to change my order 6mg instead. me being a confused little kid, i half expected him be annoyed with my crap and refuse the request. He was the total opposite! I promptly got emailed a revised order and with kindness from him. This makes me want to order more stuff! (If only my wallet was bigger).

The SubOhmVapor website is fresh, modern, and legible with nice descriptions of each liquid he sells. It is a very useful feature for a noob like me. I have yet to use the cart and checkout features, but I will update this thread in the near future, when i do buy more liquids. The website is also ipad friendly.

I will also do a write up of the SVC liquids and shipping, packaging, etc when the parcel arrives.

Thank you @RevnLucky7 for the superb customer service!

Dude... we totally need to hug this one out :D
Thanks, that was a heartfelt write up, I enjoyed it very much.
Selling a product is one thing. Selling your passion is another. I spend many hours a day describing juice flavors to people over the phone, who don't want to buy the wrong thing. Changing a nic strength on an invoice is very little asked and the least I can do for someone who's fine tuning their preference.

Much love from us and thanks again!

Great customer feedback @RevnLucky7
Well deserved
You are doing great!

I also received great service from @RevnLucky7 . I ordered 2 bottles of vape craving and he told me exactly when they would arrive (He said he was sending it out on Monday and it would arrive Tuesday around 10 AM) and the liquids were here on Tuesday 10 30 AM. Which for me is exact time.

I also PM this guy alot before I place an order and I would have expected him to get annoyed at some point but he continued to be friendly and gave great information.

Thanks alot @RevnLucky7 it is people like you who make the vape world awesome and I will definitely order from you in the future.

This guy is a great retailer with good products. You dont have to think twice about ordering from him.

@RevnLucky7 seems to have all the patience in the world.
Being a noob and very indecisive he was understanding and helped me out when technology was against me!

Super cool guy, great service, great products. I didn't feel like just a customer but I felt like I was part of the movement!

Back