SubOhm Vapor - Retailer Reviews

@RevnLucky7 has constantly impressed me with his knowledge, friendly manner and willingness to help with anything.

His customer service is fantastic and is always going the extra mile without even asking him to do so.

It's clear to see that he is passionate about what he does!

Keep it up :)

Give credit where it's due and all that, but the guys you should be patting on the back is not us. It's yourselves.

I've been watching our market now for a while and wanted to enter the game many moons ago to bring you something I believe we've been missing. While I've touched on it and the foundation building is nearly complete trust me when I tell you that I haven't even scraped on the first layer of my vision.

Ω <------- remember this. Because you guys are the ones who are going to make it famous.

SOV was built by scraping together the last couple of Rands. It wasn't built on money.
It was built with a vision, a few hopes, a bit of luck and dreams. Blood (well maybe not blood...yet), sweat and tears paired with many a sleepless night, contemplating my next move, are bricks in the road to what has up until now been a great adventure. But it's been everything but easy. Each day seems like a mountain and we're climbing it, step by step. What makes it worth the while is knowing that behind is an entire line of supporters like you guys nudging us forward.

What might have started as a company has now grown into it's own little brotherhood. What I think I know and my ability to select good liquids from bad ones are just a given and sure it helps but supporting us is not simply about buying a quality product. Every purchase is another stone, another brick, another pillar towards supporting a cause that is about more than just earning a living. It's about manifesting that vision.

Every facebook post shared, every forum post written, every time our name is mentioned that dream becomes a little more real. And this is all thanks to you guys - not us.

Giving back 110% is easy when you have so many people supporting you and truly do not want to let down.

Thanks again for the awesome feedback.

Much love
-Rev

Last edited:
Give credit where it's due and all that, but the guys you should be patting on the back is not us. It's yourselves.

I've been watching our market now for a while and wanted to enter the game many moons ago to bring you something I believe we've been missing. While I've touched on it and the foundation building is nearly complete trust me when I tell you that I haven't even scraped on the first layer of my vision.

Ω <------- remember this. Because you guys are the ones who are going to make it famous.

SOV was built by scraping together the last couple of Rands. It wasn't built on money.
It was built with a vision, a few hopes, a bit of luck and dreams. Blood (well maybe not blood...yet), sweat and tears paired with many a sleepless night, contemplating my next move, are bricks in the road to what has up until now been a great adventure. But it's been everything but easy. Each day seems like a mountain and we're climbing it, step by step. What makes it worth the while is knowing that behind is an entire line of supporters like you guys nudging us forward.

What might have started as a company has now grown into it's own little brotherhood. What I think I know and my ability to select good liquids from bad ones are just a given and sure it helps but supporting us is not simply about buying a quality product. Every purchase is another stone, another brick, another pillar towards supporting a cause that is about more than just earning a living. It's about manifesting that vision.

Every facebook post shared, every forum post written, every time our name is mentioned that dream becomes a little more real. And this is all thanks to you guys - not us.

Giving back 110% is easy when you have so many people supporting you and truly do not want to let down.

Thanks again for the awesome feedback.

Much love
-Rev

I just love your attitude; "If you can dream it, you can do it" Walt Disney.

This is better than Walt Disney!

I just requested a change in the invoice again, to include an Aerotank. It was done with a smile!

Much love, @RevnLucky7

It's an absolute pleasure to read these positive reviews.
@RevnLucky7 - you have set the bar high, the rest of us retailers can learn a thing or two from your genuine passion and commitment to each and every one of your clients.
Well done boet, may you grow from strength to strength ;)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D super great service @RevnLucky7. thanks a lot brother for the information an the speedy service.. give that man a bells ;)

Thank you @RevnLucky7 for the great juices. Ordering was quick and efficient and items were delivered the next day. Loved the personalized note on the envelope and LOVE the Whirling Dervish ! have not yet had a chance to try the Level one Elixir, but I am sure it will be divine! Will definitely be giving your other premium juices a go in the future.

Sub ohm kuilsriver branch service is ridiculously good. Always spend a hour minimum there when I was always planning on buying juice

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Back