ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Ah, ok. I see. Thanks Uncle Rob. That price though........ :confused:

Yip not cheap but oh so awesome! I have a feeling this is going to be one awesome Mod! And if we are talking about price please don't ask me about the brand new SVA DNA40 Squonker leaving Italy for Durban tomorrow! :eek:

Yip not cheap but oh so awesome! I have a feeling this is going to be one awesome Mod! And if we are talking about price please don't ask me about the brand new SVA DNA40 Squonker leaving Italy for Durban tomorrow! :eek:
How did you get that,you got connections to the family?;)

How did you get that,you got connections to the family?;)

I was really lucky... I'm on a secret squonker group on FB and the advert came up and I responded in under two minutes and 2 out of the 4 had gone already so I got 3rd choice. And mine is third from the left.

SVA.jpg SVA1.jpg SVA3.jpg SVA4.jpg

Nice Rob....Now you just need a Lukkos as well;)

@Rob Fisher for that price I would buy myself a small milling machine and make the mod myself. Although I would probably buy it too. My wife would probably not cook for me for a week though.

And I also want to see if a regulated squonker makes that much of a difference as well... not sure how my 1Ω Coil in my REO can be beaten for flavour which is where my happy place is... but the journey has to continue...

I'm also getting the dual coil wide open airflow and cloud blowing vape as well... not all the time but nice for a change and the different flavours actually enhance my Tropical Ice vape when I change back to it after playing with other juices... so it's an all round win.

And I also want to see if a regulated squonker makes that much of a difference as well... not sure how my 1Ω Coil in my REO can be beaten for flavour which is where my happy place is... but the journey has to continue...

I'm also getting the dual coil wide open airflow and cloud blowing vape as well... not all the time but nice for a change and the different flavours actually enhance my Tropical Ice vape when I change back to it after playing with other juices... so it's an all round win.
I'm sure they are going to be great mods,very well made and well designed.The Lukkos is a gem but like you I'd only want the 'right one'.
Trouble with me as you know is that the regulated story is wasted.I really only like Ekowool or Ceramic Wicks in RDA's and just about given up on RTA's.Some of the new tanks with commercial coils suit me fine though.But even on a subox anything over about 25 watts is too hot.I think KISS fits me perfectly.

Back