Terrible service experiences with vape king

IVapesDaNicotine

My name Jeff
LV

Awards
Ive decided to remove my angry posts because gizmo(works or owns vapeking) seems to want to help sort this mess out. And ive calmed down. After waiting 3 weeks what is another day

Last edited:
Just a suggestion.... maybe split into paragraphs so its easier for people to read, i got lost so many times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there IVapesDaNicotine,

I am sorry you have experienced bad service. Unfortunately, some stores including Menyln Maine store are franchisee stores, they might not carry the full range of products. We did inform you that we can help arrange a collection at that store if you could pay before hand via EFT and then we would have to send the stock to that store. No EFT was made. We also tried to phone you yesterday to no answer. Most of our Franchisee stores collect once a week.

What I can do to help you for the inconvenience is ship for free if you can please pay EFT upfront of R450.00.

Hi there IVapesDaNicotine,

I am sorry you have experienced bad service. Unfortunately, some stores including Menyln Maine store are franchisee stores, they might not carry the full range of products. We did inform you that we can help arrange a collection at that store if you could pay before hand via EFT and then we would have to send the stock to that store. No EFT was made. We also tried to phone you yesterday to no answer. Most of our Franchisee stores collect once a week.

What I can do to help you for the inconvenience is ship for free if you can please pay EFT upfront of R450.00.
there was no mention of paying eft as it would have been easy to do.
im going to add the email you guys sent me after a few minutes you are lying

If that is the case, then my warehouse manager will get flack for this. This what was told to me. I apologize again.
Thats fine then i guess, anyway please cancel the order. i order small to avoid problems like this on bigger orders. i test the water.

Last edited:
That mail states collection from Kyalami , not Menlyn Maine....:wondering::wondering::wondering::wondering:
I know thats why im pissed, they agreed on the phone to send it there. its even in the notes. they told me it would take one week to get there. And if there was a problem they could phone me with the blacked out numbers on there

I think you miss understood my post. I meant that email notification states you can collect from Kyalami, It nowhere states Menlyn maine. If you had a telephone conversation so be it, but that mail can not be used as any form of agreement that this is what will happen.
I think you are taking this to far, I am sure you could have PM'd @Gizmo or @Stroodlepuff and had this sorted out. To bash someone this way on a public forum is not acceptable.

What do you Vape?
Hi savapegear i vape mech tubes and regulated devices. i was looking for another one for my girlfriend who liked the limitless rdta mod kit. do you guys have any mechs/rdta's that might match that? Maybe something kind of girly?

I think you miss understood my post. I meant that email notification states you can collect from Kyalami, It nowhere states Menlyn maine. If you had a telephone conversation so be it, but that mail can not be used as any form of agreement that this is what will happen.
I think you are taking this to far, I am sure you could have PM'd @Gizmo or @Stroodlepuff and had this sorted out. To bash someone this way on a public forum is not acceptable.
The email was to show gizmo that someone is lying either he or his store room manager. And this is after i tried to cancel and went anyway because my gf told me: "if its finally there and hasnt been cancelled will you please go get it" we thought someone listened when we spoke to them asking to cancel it nope, thought they would listen if i told them this is the second one i want to buy as i have done business with them before nope.

Its fair to do this its the free market and nothing happened when i called them i tried to handle this in private but apparently they only listen when people post online publicly go look at my previous posts stating this.

also im not alone in this bad service thing so why not warn others before they make the same mistake https://www.hellopeter.com/vape-king look at the link its pretty informative. Also im not knocking the people at menlyn maine they were nice and pleasant. I don't understand why they would need to have a franchise with vape king as they have about as much to do with them as the original vape king in england. they don't share prices with the online store, they dont share stock prices with the online store, so why would they need to pay franchise fees? Any kfc in this country has the same specials/deals/stock and they are all franchises

Last edited:
Hi savapegear i vape mech tubes and regulated devices. i was looking for another one for my girlfriend who liked the limitless rdta mod kit. do you guys have any mechs/rdta's that might match that? Maybe something kind of girly?
Ahh,I thought DaNicotine. :D

Why is it always a problem when a person has a negative experience with a shop, and post it in public? But if its a positive experience, its no problem at all to post it for the whole world to see.

Why is it always a problem when a person has a negative experience with a shop, and post it in public? But if its a positive experience, its no problem at all to post it for the whole world to see.
not true i was singing their praises when i created the threads about how much i liked the product earlier and ive sent friends over there because i saw good deals on their site. I try to be fair and i did try to do this in private but im tired of not being listened to over the phone

No truer words spoken

You can tell me again how you think this is wrong and ignore the fact that i have tried to do this in private first. How many calls are enough? did i need to try and get into their heads by constantly phoning them? i tried calling them they seem not to listen so now this is happening. How do you get someone to listen if they ignore you? I wrote in the notes area i spoke to managers and store clerks. When do they listen or respond? when its public thats when

Last edited:
not true i was singing their praises when i created the threads about how much i liked the product earlier and ive sent friends over there because i saw good deals on their site. I try to be fair and i did try to do this in private but im tired of not being listened to over the phone

He was helping your fight dude and he is 5 million percent right

I think @Gizmo will try his best to sort this out(ok i saw he actually did try) because for him to grow a brand this large he must be doing it right.

Back