Thanks ZUMA! Price Revision Incoming - Valley Vapour

Dinxster

Worker-bee at Valley Vapour
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Our ZAR is stronger, and most of our suppliers are international… sounds like the perfect opportunity to crunch numbers and revise pricing! :aaaaa:

It’ll take us a few days, but we’ll be working through every single item on the website from 26 February to see where we can pass savings onto you.

We’re hoping to have completely revised our pricing for a fresh start on the first day of the new financial year (1 March 2018).

Zuma.png

FIRST PRICE CUT ANNOUNCEMENT

What started as a pricing revision due to the strengthened Rand has lead us to face something we simply cannot ignore any longer; our competitor’s pricing. Looking at what other DIY vendors are charging, we honestly don’t know how they manage to keep their lights on.

We’re going to do whatever we can to make our pricing competitive. It means reshuffling and rethinking various elements of the way we do things, but we’re up for the challenge.

That being said, the first store items to receive a MASSIVE price slash are our concentrates, starting with TFA, Flavour West, Flavour Art and Capella.

New pricing for TFA, Flavour West, Flavour Art and Capella:

2018-02-27.png

You’ll notice that there are no longer points to be earned when purchasing the above flavours. We’re currently phasing out the points system as we slash and update prices.

BYE BYE POINTS SYSTEM

We’re going to say goodbye to our points system. No biggie - it just means that the discount you would’ve received in points is now simply worked into the up-front price. Our pricing is now WYSIWYG; perfect for the price-sensitive market we find ourselves in.

As we update a product’s revised price, we’re disabling the points system on that item at the same time. Don’t worry, you can still spend the points you’ve accumulated. Any points that you currently have will expire a year from today - 27 February 2019.

Mighty impressive improvement on the price.
TBH, looking at your pricing is what prompted my post in the concentrate price topic.
I just could not understand how someone would pay R48 for 10ml TFA if he could get it from another vendor for R25-30.

As a fellow Capetonian, i'd definitely be placing my next order from Valley Vapour.

Be sure with the price drop, you'll be making your money from volume, not from margin...

The new pricing is awesome, I only ever bought from you guys before on Black Friday because R45+ for 10mls just wasn’t working for me. Placed an order l.night, now I can start mixing more of @KZOR’s recipes,
Trying Aloha and Appelby when the concentrates arrives .

CAPE TOWN SAME DAY DELIVERY SERVICE - NO EXTRA COST

Hey @franshorn and @Aasif cape vape - it’s wonderful to get such positive feedback from fellow Capetonians!

It’s also the perfect opportunity to mention that we’re stoked to officially announce that we now offer a Cape Town same-day delivery service for all Cape Town orders placed before 9 am :aaaaa:

Now this made my day! Awesome!

I used to be a regular customer but then, I do not know why, but costs just escalated compared to other vendors. Glad you guys are becoming competitive again.

Regards

CAPE TOWN SAME DAY DELIVERY SERVICE - NO EXTRA COST

Hey @franshorn and @Aasif cape vape - it’s wonderful to get such positive feedback from fellow Capetonians!

It’s also the perfect opportunity to mention that we’re stoked to officially announce that we now offer a Cape Town same-day delivery service for all Cape Town orders placed before 9 am :aaaaa:
@DanielSLP

Back