That one juice you need, but can no longer find..

Gringo

Chillin:the art at doing nothing while not bored
LV

Awards
So following the post by PartyDave...

I thought ... we all have that one juice we loved, but cannot find it any longer.
Perhaps your go to "vape shop" stopped stocking it due to demand or maybe it was discontinued, but based on demand a mixer might just read this thread and perhaps bring it back.... or someone might just know where its available...

Here is mine:

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    23.4 KB · Views: 95
Mine was Dr Crimmy's Banana Pudding, but then they had that "mixing in the toilet" drama and everything stopped. :(

You know these guys in the malls (smok stands) they did a DIY mix thingy on the spot and they made a cinimon doughnut that was out of this world.

images.jpeg got a bottle of this at Vapecon and can't seem to find it anywhere in SA!!!

Ok seems i didn't read the 1st post, thought he said juice you want but cant get via lockdown, sry my bad.
Can get Drool anywere when lockdown is done :)

41048425-11FE-438E-9A1C-A2392BCAB6A1.jpeg

Last edited:
vape king and maybe cloudlounge. That's a Beard juice if I remember correctly.
Dude vape king hasn't stocked it in months and I dno how many stores iv looked at I just cannot find it, wish we could get this here, unfortunately it became my number 1 juice :sweating:

Dude vape king hasn't stocked it in months and I dno how many stores iv looked at I just cannot find it, wish we could get this here, unfortunately it became my number 1 juice :sweating:
I might have a contact for ya that you can try PM me

It's not discintued but I'm dying for a bottle of Panama right now.

Some of the stuff we really liked that isn't around anymore:
-Troll Brothers--Cadmia (best Turkish delight I've vaped)
- Cosmic - Honey Melon (was told one of the the concentrates was discontinued)
- Quest - NYC and Moscow
- Brew Brothers - Motley Brew (exactly like Kopiko coffee sweets)
- Krayzee Vapes - BLCM
- Vapreme - Liquid Crystal (hard to find in SA)
- Lungasm - Honey Tobacco

It's not discintued but I'm dying for a bottle of Panama right now.

Some of the stuff we really liked that isn't around anymore:
-Troll Brothers--Cadmia (best Turkish delight I've vaped)
- Cosmic - Honey Melon (was told one of the the concentrates was discontinued)
- Quest - NYC and Moscow
- Brew Brothers - Motley Brew (exactly like Kopiko coffee sweets)
- Krayzee Vapes - BLCM
- Vapreme - Liquid Crystal (hard to find in SA)
- Lungasm - Honey Tobacco
https://www.noonclouds.co.za/collections/vapreme/products/vapreme-liquid-crystal

My all time favourite
897740286ebe3759c3f5ce9bf1ef947b.jpg

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk

Vapreme loquid crystals, have my last 5 mls left.

Element pink lemonade but i spoke to my sources for an import to stisfy my cravings, the mtl isn't cutting it anymore.

Also not discontinued, but due to lockdown I can't get any.
Anytime someone flies over to us I ask them the bring me some Ripple from NCV.

Hoping lockdown ends before I have to fly out so I can stock up

All i want is a friend who knows the recipe to Brutal strawberry litchi on ice love it its the only strawberry i can taste diy i cant i know i can still get it just wanna know a friend that knows the recipe point me in the right direction i will never share lol. If i had a free flow of that i would drown in it.

All i want is a friend who knows the recipe to Brutal strawberry litchi on ice love it its the only strawberry i can taste diy i cant i know i can still get it just wanna know a friend that knows the recipe point me in the right direction i will never share lol. If i had a free flow of that i would drown in it.
I don't have that but I have a recipe that many people who can't taste strawberry can taste it haha. I make it and dilute it by half though and it gets sweeter and more strawberry. Happy to share but didn't want to put in here as it wasn't the actual one you asked for and I'm new here don't wanna step on toes :)

Back