That one juice you need, but can no longer find..

Just an update... seems im sorted, well after lock down... :dancer2::cheer::claps:
Fanks !!!!!...... for participating in this thread as I see others also been sorted.

Lovely juices @RoSsIkId
I have a little bit of Blackbird and Bobas Bounty remaining.
They are on extreme rations - so they get used in diluted fashion - and are savoured from time to time - not vaped workhorse style.

Have thankfully found Havana Nightz from @Naeemhoosen - local juice - so that is my workhorse.
It's as pleasing as Blackbird for me - just different - a little bit sweeter - but very very good.
And its local so its been easily available (i havent bought during lockdown)
I asked Naeem to please not stop making that juice - lol
If he does, I will be very sad.

DALA-Lemon-Meringue_1o9c-8m_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Discontinued...

I don't have that but I have a recipe that many people who can't taste strawberry can taste it haha. I make it and dilute it by half though and it gets sweeter and more strawberry. Happy to share but didn't want to put in here as it wasn't the actual one you asked for and I'm new here don't wanna step on toes :)
Can you PM me your recipe - ?

Could definitely use this right about now
497fb5a9e24016708bb0864e7e8d97af.jpg

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Going through my last 60ml of this beaut, have another 30mls steeping for about 2 years of a special 6mg mix, but I'll keep that for a rainy day.

I orefer wake up wake up though.

Aaaaah man, I wish I was you...

Lovely juices @RoSsIkId
They are on extreme rations - so they get used in diluted fashion - and are savoured from time to time - not vaped workhorse style.

Have thankfully found Havana Nightz from @Naeemhoosen - local juice - so that is my workhorse.
It's as pleasing as Blackbird for me - just different - a little bit sweeter - but very very good.

I have had some Havana nights and think i should source some again.

Please put me in contact.

I have had some Havana nights and think i should source some again.

Please put me in contact.

@RoSsIkId , it is sold at many retailers, so you don’t need special contacts. Well I suppose not now with lockdown etc, but when retailers sell you shouldn’t find it a problem

Otherwise, chat to @Naeemhoosen on the forum. He is the creator of the juice and I am sure he can advise you where you can get some.

The Secret Menu range was all that anyone could talk about when it was launched - and rightly so. The hype was real. However, a few months down the line and something else had taken its place. Ah, vapers, how fickle art thou!

Juicy Joe's had this once, can't find it anywhere else since then.

images.jpeg

I had a bottle but gave it away recently. So sorry - if I come across one again I'll let you know.
That would be awesome, thanks @Hooked. It's an international juice, don't think retailers are bringing it in any longer.

Rocketsheep - Enterprise
Mikes Mega Mixes - Ashybac
Mikes Mega Mixes - Lime Party
Mikes Mega Mixes - Biscuit Dreams

This one. This juice was one of the first commercial ones that I really enjoyed and was the inspiration behind my creation 'Butterscotch Treat'. Also by the same creator of the Suicide Bunny range. Would love to get hold of a bottle of this beauty again.

kings_crown_-_claim_your_throne__75322.1511520784.500.500.jpg

Mad Hatter's I Love Doughnuts
Mad-Hatter-I-Love-Donuts-E-liquid-30ml-1907-p.jpg

and Snack Attack's Z Cakes

ZCakes.jpg

Oh how I miss thee

Lovely juices @RoSsIkId

I see they still have Boba's internationally but can't find Blackbird. Did they stop producing these? Or are they both just not available locally anymore?

Back