The DNA75C Chipset

What mod is that @Rob Fisher ? I've been waiting for the new firmware to become available for the 75C's and then was going to look at getting a squonk mod... I see @Sir Vape have the Therion 75C but can't tell whether it's a squonk mod or not - the site doesn't say

Not sure which one you are referring to. I have Therion Squonker DNA75C and the Paranormal DNA250C in that shape.

Try The Vape Industry. They have the BF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn! Replay on a DNA75C Squonker is the way! Consistent vape on a Squonker for the first time since I was born! No longer buggering up wicks by forgetting to squonk or over squonking to avoid a dry hit.
BAM.JPG

wow!you lucky fish....us mere mortals will continue waiting with bated breath (and perhaps a few dry hits in between)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Most of the BAM's are full Yellow Ultem... this one is the Tuxedo version and there are only a few of them.
BAM3.JPG

Well since I’ve managed to get replay working on my mod. I’m one very happy bunny, absolutely love replay and it’s all I use at the moment.

I can literally vape my wicks dry and I just do not get any burnt cotton in my mouth.

No need to use any other mode on my mod.

I think I may have found the best of both worlds... I'm convinced Ni80 gives better flavour than Stainless Steel but I want Replay on my DNA75C's... so @smilelykumeenit made me some Framed Staple Aliens with SS cores and 40ga Ni80 wrapped. Replay is now rocking with the flavour of Ni80! Only the first few minutes but already I think we have a Chicken Dinner! Boom!
SSNi80Coils 001.jpg SSNi80Coils 002.jpg SSNi80Coils 003.jpg SSNi80Coils 004.jpg SSNi80Coils 005.jpg SSNi80Coils 006.jpg SSNi80Coils 007.jpg SSNi80Coils 008.jpg

I think I may have found the best of both worlds... I'm convinced Ni80 gives better flavour than Stainless Steel but I want Replay on my DNA75C's... so @smilelykumeenit made me some Framed Staple Aliens with SS cores and 40ga Ni80 wrapped. Replay is now rocking with the flavour of Ni80! Only the first few minutes but already I think we have a Chicken Dinner! Boom!
View attachment 134263 View attachment 134264 View attachment 134265 View attachment 134266 View attachment 134267 View attachment 134268 View attachment 134269 View attachment 134270
Does the Ni80 wrapping not interfere with the replay function Rob?

This is awesome. been looking everywhere for temp control compatable coils

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Also used SS wrapped with Ni80, works a dream. Just as a heads up Replay does not work with a Ni80 clapton wrapped in parallel with SS. Found out last night when doing a coil for my Intake.
@Rob Fisher what theme you using on your 75C.

Also used SS wrapped with Ni80, works a dream. Just as a heads up Replay does not work with a Ni80 clapton wrapped in parallel with SS. Found out last night when doing a coil for my Intake.
@Rob Fisher what theme you using on your 75C.

@Bulldog I'm using this one! Mx2_Blue_1.0.1

I see V1.1 is out @Rob Fisher if you interested :)
Version 1.1 now Available

This update introduces a visually enhanced Replay experience. Check it out!

Back