The Milkman - Juice Reviews

I personally really enjoyed this juice... Tasted like drinking milk to me, mild strawberry milk.

unnamed-137.jpg 7
Flavours you should be getting are poptart - as per pic which us a biscuit covered with icing and sprinkled with 100s and 1000s blended with milk and fresh strawberries

If only half of the juices out there tasted like what they are described as... it would be a brighter day.

Wow so this juice is a real iphone4 type thing - "you're vaping it wrong" ;-)

Look what you started @method1 !!
Maybe that's their marketing genius - create a juice that tastes bad if not vaped in the correct way - and then it gets lots of publicity and gets people talking...

8--)
Look what you started @method1 !!
Maybe that's their marketing genius - create a juice that tastes bad if not vaped in the correct way - and then it gets lots of publicity and gets people talking...

Ja I feel bad for giving them more exposure - there's local stuff that absolutely slays this gunk 8--)

For my part.... if it does not taste right in my setup, then its a fail to me. I dont want to tweak it just for that one juice. Sorry, but there are too many other good juices out there, which dont need a special setup.

I've tried this juice on countless builds in what i consider some of the best drippers and tanks - Derringer, Velocity, Zephyrus, Billow v2... Low ohms, high ohms, low watts, high watts... Same result every time. Dull, muted, nauseating flavour. Taste is indeed subjective.

I simply love Milkman! I have been through about 5 bottles in the last 2 months.

When i first vaped it, i felt very unsure. But it's one of those flavours that grow on you. The more I vaped it, the more i started to get the flavour.

I have tried it in several nickel build configurations as well as on a dual kanthal 26G doge v2 at 0.4ohms and enjoyed it on both.

Its so fascinating to see how much tastes and preferences vary! and im glad it is so. If we all liked the same stuff, life would be boring :D

PS - please forward any 3mg bottles to me. I would't want anyone to be vaping on vomit or handy andy :dance:

Your setups not going to do much for you. You could vape Milkman off of Cindy Crawfords lips... if you don't like it you're not going to like it. Some guys get the pop tart... others don't get it at all...

After the first initial run we weren't sure about the mixed opinions on whether or not it would come back. Since then it's gained a rather loyal following and oddly remains an enigma.

Sucks for those who's taste buds don't gel with it. This is the nature of juice. It just means there's more for those who's taste buds do ;)

Ja. Just at 300/bottle and no samples available, it's good to get a variety of opinion besides the skewed reviews on vendor sites. I think my review has proven its not a 5 star review for a lot of people.

Very interesting review thread.

When I tasted whiskey for the first time as a youngster many moons ago I also thought it tasted like vomit! And today I am absolutely a full on whiskey snob. And the taste of whiskey is for me superior to any other alcoholic beverage (personal opinion) except maybe a good craft beer or red wine or white wine... ok I enjoy them all!

Point being... some of the best tasting products in the world need to grow on you first along with your taste buds/palate.

But then again there is personal taste and many people will never enjoy whiskey, just like many will never enjoy a certain juice.

I think the real issue with this juice is not the juice itself as i dont think its a bad tasting juice but the marketing point of view. Its branded as milk and when u vape it you get pop tart and thrown off, so its disappointed thinking this was not what you ideally wanted.

I dont think its the best juice i vaped but i still dont think its kuk.

For me this has been an interesting juice. At first, I was extremely disappointed. Not quite vomit, but just completely "meh"... with a slight after taste of "kak".

Slightly more tolerable after 2 weeks of steeping. Today, I absolutely love the stuff. Top 5, desert island kinda love. Hard to explain it. It's also happened where previous ADV's now make me want to throw up. Milkman is certainly a unique flavour that I'd imagine to be hard to clone.

It taught me never to sell a juice immediately after trying, unless completely grossed out. I hope there's enough of us out there to warrant Rev continuing to bring this juice in.

Thanks for the review @method1
I too was very disappointed with this juice. The hype was great but all in all it was a huge disappointment.
The only difference in opinion we have is what it taste like. Why you know what handy andy tastes like is for you alone to know ;):p. to me however it simply tasted like warm vomit. Not a flavour i wanted to be reminded of.
With all the hype on this I expected mana from Heaven.Method1@ was right, marketing miracle.

well...these guys are quite harsh with it (as harsh as the juice felt in my throat).... but it's exactly what I felt about it. Spot on commenting.

I am going to buy The Milk Man from One Hit Wonder soon, I had a chance to try a tank full of it.... and its way better IMHO.

I bought the stuff a few months back cause the carton looked cool.
Flavour tasted like licking any other cardboard box.
Then I tried the actual juice, on several setups; & the flavour was bland.
Got a hint of bitter fruity something nothingness in drippers, non-existent in tanks.
It did cloud out a room though. & gave a light burning sensation on the throat (just to let me know it actually had nic in it).

Let it steep for a month or 2 & was able to finish 3/4 of the bottle (only cause I had run out of anything else & was waiting for mail)
with an improved very subtle sweetness to flavour that was pleasant; but it was still about as boring as nun for a girlfriend.

I'm sure there are plenty of people who like the stuff; but anyone who gives it a 5star review is being too kind.

1 / 5

Last edited:
Wow. It has been treating me pretty well. Not exactly something that grabs attention I admit. Perfect cure for them bad taste days. Due to that fact I always have some around.

To me it is like a bread pudding drowned in milk. No aspecial vaping tek required.

I got it without reading anything aboutit though. Must admit their blurb isnt exactly accurate. It is much more subtle and bland than described.

Thought of treating myself to a bottle of this or churros...Think ima spend that 300 plus on something else now if its not that special. I am happy supporting local guys there has to be something exceptional for me to try a juice from abroad

Thought of treating myself to a bottle of this or churros...Think ima spend that 300 plus on something else now if its not that special. I am happy supporting local guys there has to be something exceptional for me to try a juice from abroad

Skip both if looking for a treat. Churros iis a cinnamon avalanche. Try Torus from Rocket Sheep. The last word in pastry style juice. Phenomenal.

And personally I've always thought anything from the Suicide Bunny collections is special.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
I am waiting for a certain supplier i mailed they should be getting suckerpunch and fight your fate in with the next order. Btw I copied that modified suckerpunch clone of yours and its incredible! I am a sucker for anything involving dragonfruit and I now make two bottles every 2nd weekend of this

I am waiting for a certain supplier i mailed they should be getting suckerpunch and fight your fate in with the next order. Btw I copied that modified suckerpunch clone of yours and its incredible! I am a sucker for anything involving dragonfruit and I now make two bottles every 2nd weekend of this
Oh cool man, glad you like it :)

Fight your Fate... nice

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Throw us a link there. I am a juice collector of note. Need them bottles.

Back