The Vape Den - Majestic Vapor

Pho3niX90

Experienced Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
So today I want to introduce another vendor we stock, not much introduction is needed as I am sure everyone has had the pleasure of enjoying one, but most probably all of their juices! When Sash introduces a new flavor you just know it will be amazing, no questions asked!

To top it off he adds the personal touch just to make sure the clients enjoy the premium liquid.

I am convinced his liquids will reach international recognition!

So to try it for the first time, or to have your mind blown, you can find the Majestic Vapor collection here

As always, remember to use the following discount codes to save:
First time buyer: FIRST_TIME for a 10% discount on your order.
Ecigssa discount for returning users: ECIGSSA2018 for a 5% discount

@Sash @JaneDeer can't wait for your next masterpiece!

Last edited:
So today I want to introduce another vendor we stock, not much introduction is needed as I am sure everyone has had the pleasure of enjoying one, but most probably all of their juices! When Sash introduces a new flavor you just know it will be amazing, no questions asked!

To top it off he adds the personal touch just to make sure the clients enjoy the premium liquid.

I am convinced his liquids will reach international recognition!

So to try it for the first time, or to have your mind blown, you can find the Majestic Vapor collection here

As always, remember to use the following discount codes to save:
First time buyer: FIRST_TIME for a 10% discount on your order.
Ecigssa discount for returning users: ECIGSSA2018 for a 5% discount

@Sash can't wait for your next masterpiece!

Hey, such kind words!

Thank you very much for the well wishes! I have to say though that I cant take all the credit. @JaneDeer has a beautiful mind.
Thank you guys!

Back