The Vape Guy - What's New

True, was wondering if vendors should not have an account for every major bank. Probably too costly. Saw one of our vendors gives Snapscan as an option - am not familiar with same.
As far as I know, Snapscan is a Standard Bank only offering that involves scanning a QR code with your phone.

Having an account with multiple banks is an option but it's a heck of a lot of PT and does nudge up the operating costs, especially for smaller vendors. We are looking into another online payment option but there does seem to be a few hoops that need to be jumped through first.

@BumbleBee sorry to trouble you, will you be getting any more 'spare glass' for the Coppervape Skyline RTA
Thanks
Dave

Colours are cool @DaveH :p

I will get more clear glass in though, for the more down to earth folks :)
@BumbleBee thanks

I've ordered some stuff and paid via EFT, you should receive something by SMS from the bank (I hope) :--)

Could you please let me know all has gone through fine (or not).
:)
Dave

@BumbleBee thanks

I've ordered some stuff and paid via EFT, you should receive something by SMS from the bank (I hope) :--)

Could you please let me know all has gone through fine (or not).
:)
Dave
Awesome, Everything looks ok from this side Dave, we'll send that out for you on Monday :)

@BumbleBee - I don't know if you can mention figures on this thread - please pm me the figure for this pulse 22 and the little Vaporesso Target Mini. Thank You kind Friend.

And yes by all means add it to my stuff.

By the way - have you got this streaky cotton that is being mentioned on the forum ??

@BumbleBee - I could not see that RDA on your website
It's not something that I'm currently stocking, but I can get you one.

@BumbleBee - I don't know if you can mention figures on this thread - please pm me the figure for this pulse 22 and the little Vaporesso Target Mini. Thank You kind Friend.
I'll work out the costing for you and let you know via PM.

And yes by all means add it to my stuff.

By the way - have you got this streaky cotton that is being mentioned on the forum ??
I certainly do :D
http://vapeguy.co.za/Streaky-Cotton-Wick

@BumbleBee any chance of more Skyline air disks coming in soon?
I do have more on the way, I'm hoping to bring some along to Vapecon if they arrive in time. I'll also be bringing a few Coppervape Skylines along :)

If you're not going to make Vapecon (didn't see your name on the RSVP list) then I should have them available after :)

@BumbleBee please could you keep a couple Skylines aside for me to get from you at Vapecon

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Back