The Vape Sanctuary- Retailer Reviews

Vape_r

Vaping Enthusiast
LV

Awards
So the Vape Sanctuary is a relatively new online store, I ordered a Sherman Rta and bottle of juice late Sunday night, recieved an email immediately noting my order and before noon on Tuesday, I had my goodies.

What I really liked was that I got a personal email from @VapeSnow on Monday morning thanking me for my order and a whatsapp on Tuesday morning checking if my package arrived safely and if everything was in order. I think this shows great customer care and service.

Another notable thing about @VapeSnow is that his raspberry jelly juice is outstanding. Reminiscent of Sunday mornings having some raspberry jam on toast. Really great flavour that can stand up there with some of the well known international flavours.

Lastly, the only piece of hardware on his site when I ordered was the Sherman, but they were also the only people in SA to bring this tank in AFAIK, so I guess that would be a taste of what's to come for the Vape sanctuary.

Will definitely be ordering again, need to try your meringue.

So the Vape Sanctuary is a relatively new online store, I ordered a Sherman Rta and bottle of juice late Sunday night, recieved an email immediately noting my order and before noon on Tuesday, I had my goodies.

What I really liked was that I got a personal email from @VapeSnow on Monday morning thanking me for my order and a whatsapp on Tuesday morning checking if my package arrived safely and if everything was in order. I think this shows great customer care and service.

Another notable thing about @VapeSnow is that his raspberry jelly juice is outstanding. Reminiscent of Sunday mornings having some raspberry jam on toast. Really great flavour that can stand up there with some of the well known international flavours.

Lastly, the only piece of hardware on his site when I ordered was the Sherman, but they were also the only people in SA to bring this tank in AFAIK, so I guess that would be a taste of what's to come for the Vape sanctuary.

Will definitely be ordering again, need to try your meringue.

Thank you for the kind words. Im really glad you are enjoying the E-Liquid

Back