thefogvlog

In this episode, we take a deep dive into the applications, simple recipes and subs for Vanilla Swirl - and give you the reasons why this needs to be in your flavour stash. This is a new show, let us know what you think of it - how useful it is, and if you have any suggestions on how we can make it more informative etc etc.

In this episode - The Shyndo Conspiracies! Deetz and Theo finally agree on one thing. Deetz & Richard gang up and spew floral hate throughout the show - Richard & Theo find a permanent rotation mix.

In this episode myself, Richard & Deetz mix up 6 of EdibleMalfunction's recipes - found two banging recipes, one blueberry and one strawberry. We also find a recipe that still needs some work
I mixed God's Milk using FW Hazelnut in place of TFA at the same % on the 10/08. After a week it tasted like the hazelnut was sitting on top for want of a better explanation, but quite vapable. After 2 weeks and now 3 I am really enjoying this.

In this episode - The Shyndo Conspiracies! Deetz and Theo finally agree on one thing. Deetz & Richard gang up and spew floral hate throughout the show - Richard & Theo find a permanent rotation mix.
I mixed a small sample of D Cream on the 27/04. It was forgotten in the steeping cupboard after a first tasting and this show reminded me of it. Pulled it out and must agree it is great. Will be mixing more.
IMG_1782.jpg

Last edited:
200 Subscriber Giveaway - YASSSSSSS! Thanks for all the support this year, the channel is healthy - and we have strong local support for the show. Whoever wins this giveaway will be smiling! Its MASSIVE! Get your entry's in!

View attachment 144391

So the time has come for First Rule Podcast to do a give away, we have reached 200 subscribers and want to celebrate this milestone and give back to the community that supports us week after week. THANK YOU!

The Prize

1. 10 X 15ml Original Packaging (Glass) Flavorah Flavours (Sponsored by BLCK)
View attachment 144393
2. R750 BLCK Gift Card (Sponsored by BLCK + First Rule)
View attachment 144408

3. R 500 Gift Card from Vape Fuel (Sponsored by www.vapefuel.co.za)

View attachment 144417

4. Suorin Drop Pod System

View attachment 144399

5. Scumbag Oneshots - One of Each (Sponsored by The Vaping Scumbags)

View attachment 144427

6. BLCK Apparel (Snap Back Cap + Shirt) - Sponsored by BLCK

View attachment 144429View attachment 144430

HOW TO ENTER?
Post your favourite recipe
2. Tag 3 DIY Friends
3. Subscribe to thefogvlog on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1W5UVScPHoFyJO3o8S-YSg?view_as=subscriber)

Winner will be announced on 24/09/2018 - May the odds be in your favor.
@RenaldoRheeder @Cor @Friep @BATMAN @Raindance

Back