Tobacco - my first order, flavors, recipes & tips

Rude Rudi

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
ok, so following my recent venture into tobacco, I came across this very informative tobacco resource. It is a work in progress and covers all the basis for the budding beginner (present company included) and expert tobacco maker alike.

@Andre @Viper_SA @rogue zombie @method1 @incredible_hullk @GregF @Huffapuff @RichJB

Great find @Rude Rudi

Loved the following chirp toward the end of that post:

Tip
This is subjective, but I've found that 50/50 PG/VG mixes suit tobacco vapes very well. It really helps the flavors pop more and adds to the throat hit a bit. I'm talking mouth to lung style here. If DTL then YMMV.

And there it is again. He refers to HIC's as a she........

ok, so following my recent venture into tobacco, I came across this very informative tobacco resource. It is a work in progress and covers all the basis for the budding beginner (present company included) and expert tobacco maker alike.

@Andre @Viper_SA @rogue zombie @method1 @incredible_hullk @GregF @Huffapuff @RichJB

Great find, thank you.

Hmm I need some of that FLV Kentucky Blend. Shake and Vape :0
A quick good tobacco would be nice.

Excellent resource, thanks Rudi. I like the blurb about not being able to test tobacco because we don't want to smoke anymore. That is my main thing, I have no flavour reference for any tobacco. But then I've never eaten a pukka Graham cracker, and I'm pretty sure I've never eaten bilberries or blackcurrants either. So who the heck knows if the flavours are authentic, heh. It also drives me mad when Wayne or HIC describes a flavour as a Jolly Rancher or Welch's pop or a Tootsie roll. We don't get this stuff here, okes, speak a language we can understand. Jirre.

Thanks for this @Rude Rudi, it's a great resource you've found. I'm looking forward to reading through it all. My credit card however....

Back