Top Local Juice 2016 - Consultation

Bit late to the party but next year can we get a hyerlink to the different categories on each categories page

Kinda like this

Your nominations (no more than 3 per member, but less is fine) will become the shortlist for the final vote for the Top Local Juices 2016.

Here every member has the opportunity to name up to 3 juices in one posting.
Feel free to edit/amend your posting until the final date (please no double posts to keep this manageable!).

After that date a maximum of the 10 most nominated juices in each category will enter a poll to finally decide which are the most liked locally made jooses in SA per category. Thereafter the top e-liquids will compete by way of a final poll by members for the title of the best of the best of 2016 - only 1 juice can win this title.

A juice may be nominated in more than one category if it fits. The categories are:
  1. Beverage (coffee, milk, milkshake, soda, cola, tea, etc.)
  2. Fruit
  3. Tobacco
  4. Bakery (cookie, biscuit, dough, pie, donut, waffle, tart, pastry, roll, cake, bake, etc.)
  5. Breakfast (cereal, yoghurt, fruit loops, etc.)
  6. Menthol and Mint
  7. Dessert (sweet, rich, candy, cream, nuts, custard, pudding, ice cream, etc.)
The final day for nominations will be 16 March 2016!

Go for it - nominate your favourite BREAKFAST juices in this thread! Each category with get a thread like this.

Just had an idea, too late for this round I guess but maybe later.

How about a Best New Juice and a Best New Range category to highlight any new flavours and new ranges released in the past year?

Difference between the two is that new juice could be a new flavour from an existing range (but could also be a new range) and new range has to be a new entrant into the market.

Apologies if I missed it, but has voting started yet? :)

Apologies if I missed it, but has voting started yet? :)

No @Oupa

Voting has not started yet
The nominations still need to be compiled - and that will take a bit of time.

You will see the threads start appearing when voting starts and there will be ample time to vote ;-)

Back