TWISP CUE | PRODUCT OVERVIEW

@Mic Lazzari , while you're here, whats the difference between Cue and Cue2?

Best ever.... Did wonders for my hubby
PS: Our Cue "condensation" woes are a thing of the past folks. All fixed up. I don't believe you will find a better working pod system out there!
We are working on new flavours all the time and your mentions of Nic strength are being heard, but I cannot comment on the plans that are in development.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

@Mic Lazzari Cue 2...? I would like to review this device I am applying here...X
On the dotted line.
And also on that note...how bout a lesser strength pod for the cue1. I seem to have weened off the high nic by accident but still like the cue1 and still want to use it.

Sent from my X30 using Tapatalk

@Mic Lazzari Cue 2...? I would like to review this device I am applying here...X
On the dotted line.
And also on that note...how bout a lesser strength pod for the cue1. I seem to have weened off the high nic by accident but still like the cue1 and still want to use it.

Sorry guys correction. When I said “if you are not put off by a pen style device, then I really recommend” ... I meant to say Clearo2 not CUE2 .... doh. Clearo2 is awesome.

Thanks @Mic Lazzari

I went to the Twisp website to look for the Cue 2 but couldn't find anything
I thought it was some new top secret device
hehe

@Mic Lazzari , while you're here, whats the difference between Cue and Cue2?

No Cue2 ... sorry silver it was a typo! I was typing quickly at the airport ... meant to say CLEARO2!!!

Yeah, you’re right! I haven’t been as present on the forum of late. Sigh. Sorry guys.

No Cue2 ... sorry silver it was a typo! I was typing quickly at the airport ... meant to say CLEARO2!!!

Yeah, you’re right! I haven’t been as present on the forum of late. Sigh. Sorry guys.

No worries @Mic Lazzari
Sounds like they keeping you busy there!
Safe travels

Sorry guys correction. When I said “if you are not put off by a pen style device, then I really recommend” ... I meant to say Clearo2 not CUE2 .... doh. Clearo2 is awesome.
No sweat...safe travels and can come back in one piece and we can design the Cue 2

Thank You for all the assistance guys. I really appreciate it. I'm amazed how helpful this forum is, you guys are good souls :ISEEWHATYOUDIDTHERE:

Review...
So I've had the Cue for roughly 4 days and I've finished all 3 pods that came with the device. This was from short burst periods of using the device since i spread out my usages according to how many cig breaks I'd take a day. Basically using it about 10 times a day with +/- 8 pulls each time(not taking into account the extra 2 or 3 puffs during driving)
Its amazing, it really is, there's no noticeable loss of flavour and the nic strength is pretty good even though i would suggest getting a slightly higher blend in the future similar to what @MicLazzari aluded to in the above post.
I didn't experience a speck of leakage except for a microscopic condesation wetspot (about the size of a dot made from a pen.)
For me, the liquid/pods did run out a little fast too.
If there is ever a Cue pod 3.0 that allows refills... it would be the next best thing since oxygen.
So for that reason alone, I've decided to put the Cue on the backburner because I'm not really willing to buy more than 3 pods a month which would only last me about a week.
I've decided to get the Twisp Ion. Picked it up today.
The Ion does provide a slightly muted taste, i have a Vanilla flavor in there. Flavour does come somewhere close to the godsend that is the Twisp Cue and does give a fullfilling throat hit, it seems to be sucking less liquid and.... is fancier, so thats a plus :NOTBAD:.
Another thing is with the Cue is, I'm based in Durban, it's not the fault of Twisp but rather how good their product is that it's a task to get a place where these pods aren't sold out.
I've tried a few Garages, Dis-chem, Vape stores.. and no luck. The Twisp store is abit out the way so.. yeah.
Plus i like that i can mix Twisp flavors together like say Cinnamon and peppermint to get something Aero tasting (i dont know how that works it just does) and unfortunately the cue currently doesn't allow that.
The Battery life on the Cue is... lets just say i purposely needed to take less puffs to ensure the battery doesn't run out by mid-day. It's a small battery so it's understandable, the design is legendary i really can't gush about it enough, hardware-wise in regards to the battery...I'd suggest maybe bump up the price to about R450 and slap a slightly bigger battery in there.
Even when the battery is down to 10% (signified by 10 flashes after a pull) the strength of the vape isn't as strong and loses its flavour a bit.

With the Ion, If you type in 'Twisp Ion Review' on Google, you're probably going to get Stay away, and users beware reviews.
People complaining about leakage from the device through the air-holes, i don't know if Twisp made a design change or i just tightened the parts properly, but i haven't experienced any of that *VICIOUSLY TOUCHES WOOD *

So yeah all in all, so far 2 great devices. One of which was crafted by the Gods of Mount Olympus but... does need a few tweaks in my opinion. Will probably add to/or create a Twisp Ion thread because i see there's hardly any reviews on here or on Google for the device.

Thanks again and Happy vaping.

Dude then you vaped the twak out of your cue...its that good i know.
A pod normally lasts about 2-4 days on heavy use. And sometimes a week with other mods. I use it as a cigarette when the urge comes to smoke and nothing else works other than that i got the vega wich is great for battery life and works... well,Ok on TC.other than that the vega atty is a good accompaniment to it works great on smart mode.when you at a kiosk next time check it out.also the vega mini and arcus tank.I tried it and it also does what it says...any way good luck with it
Thank You for all the assistance guys. I really appreciate it. I'm amazed how helpful this forum is, you guys are good souls :ISEEWHATYOUDIDTHERE:

Review...
So I've had the Cue for roughly 4 days and I've finished all 3 pods that came with the device. This was from short burst periods of using the device since i spread out my usages according to how many cig breaks I'd take a day. Basically using it about 10 times a day with +/- 8 pulls each time(not taking into account the extra 2 or 3 puffs during driving)
Its amazing, it really is, there's no noticeable loss of flavour and the nic strength is pretty good even though i would suggest getting a slightly higher blend in the future similar to what @MicLazzari aluded to in the above post.
I didn't experience a speck of leakage except for a microscopic condesation wetspot (about the size of a dot made from a pen.)
For me, the liquid/pods did run out a little fast too.
If there is ever a Cue pod 3.0 that allows refills... it would be the next best thing since oxygen.
So for that reason alone, I've decided to put the Cue on the backburner because I'm not really willing to buy more than 3 pods a month which would only last me about a week.
I've decided to get the Twisp Ion. Picked it up today.
The Ion does provide a slightly muted taste, i have a Vanilla flavor in there. Flavour does come somewhere close to the godsend that is the Twisp Cue and does give a fullfilling throat hit, it seems to be sucking less liquid and.... is fancier, so thats a plus :NOTBAD:.
Another thing is with the Cue is, I'm based in Durban, it's not the fault of Twisp but rather how good their product is that it's a task to get a place where these pods aren't sold out.
I've tried a few Garages, Dis-chem, Vape stores.. and no luck. The Twisp store is abit out the way so.. yeah.
Plus i like that i can mix Twisp flavors together like say Cinnamon and peppermint to get something Aero tasting (i dont know how that works it just does) and unfortunately the cue currently doesn't allow that.
The Battery life on the Cue is... lets just say i purposely needed to take less puffs to ensure the battery doesn't run out by mid-day. It's a small battery so it's understandable, the design is legendary i really can't gush about it enough, hardware-wise in regards to the battery...I'd suggest maybe bump up the price to about R450 and slap a slightly bigger battery in there.
Even when the battery is down to 10% (signified by 10 flashes after a pull) the strength of the vape isn't as strong and loses its flavour a bit.

With the Ion, If you type in 'Twisp Ion Review' on Google, you're probably going to get Stay away, and users beware reviews.
People complaining about leakage from the device through the air-holes, i don't know if Twisp made a design change or i just tightened the parts properly, but i haven't experienced any of that *VICIOUSLY TOUCHES WOOD *

So yeah all in all, so far 2 great devices. One of which was crafted by the Gods of Mount Olympus but... does need a few tweaks in my opinion. Will probably add to/or create a Twisp Ion thread because i see there's hardly any reviews on here or on Google for the device.

Thanks again and Happy vaping.

Great feedback @NathanTitan
Yes, the Twisp Cue is a great device for portability and convenience

The main thing is that you are exploring and finding out what you like.
It's a journey and as long as you are enjoying it, you're winning...

PS - Love your way of mixing the juices (cinammon and peppermint) - sounds delish.

Hey guys not sure if it's been covered here but my cue doesn't let me pull for more than like 2 seconds and starts flashing 3 times .It happens all the time I cannot even pull it .any ideas?

Hey guys not sure if it's been covered here but my cue doesn't let me pull for more than like 2 seconds and starts flashing 3 times .It happens all the time I cannot even pull it .any ideas?
Could be your battery is dead or the atomizer (pod) is damaged. I would suggest replacing the pod and testing it out again. If the problem still exists after charging the battery and replacing the pod, take it to the Twisp Kios as it could mean that the device is faulty.

Hey guys, been following this thread since before buying my cue and struggled through the leakage issues, glad to report no issues with the pods leaking in recent months, however I've noticed with a few that I'm getting a burnt, kind of chemical taste, similar to when out of flavour, even with fairly new pods. Currently the nut brittle pod I have in is giving that same issue with over 60% of the flavour unused

Hey guys, been following this thread since before buying my cue and struggled through the leakage issues, glad to report no issues with the pods leaking in recent months, however I've noticed with a few that I'm getting a burnt, kind of chemical taste, similar to when out of flavour, even with fairly new pods. Currently the nut brittle pod I have in is giving that same issue with over 60% of the flavour unused

Fully Agree, I have the exact same problem and was told to email twisp. I just found it too much of a hassle as I raised it in their sub forum so now its just laying one side

https://www.ecigssa.co.za/twsip-cue.t53202/#post-713325

Biggest problem I have is that the twisp store nearest me doesn't refund or swap pods that weren't bought there. They've only had 2 flavours for the last month so I bought this one from a garage near me so I don't see another option but to call this money wasted and get another pod Its a shame coz I really love this device but the pod issues are really getting old. It's hard to give up cigarettes when you can't get hold of a good pod when you need it

https://www.ecigssa.co.za/twsip-cue.t53202/#post-713325[/QUOTE]

Biggest problem I have is that the twisp store nearest me doesn't refund or swap pods that weren't bought there. They've only had 2 flavours for the last month so I bought this one from a garage near me so I don't see another option but to call this money wasted and get another pod Its a shame coz I really love this device but the pod issues are really getting old. It's hard to give up cigarettes when you can't get hold of a good pod when you need it

https://www.ecigssa.co.za/twsip-cue.t53202/#post-713325
[/QUOTE]

Yeah the staff at the Kiosks are useless to say the least. I gave up dealing with twisp staff. The only assets in the twisp organization i see are the two men on the forum here @HPBotha and @Mic Lazzari

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my experience its not the staff its the people that they report to which is their supervisors coz when I had problem the staff was very helpful but they had to call their supervisors for permission for everything even for the smallest of queries.

So from where I'm standing it looks like their supervisors have no trust in them to make decisions which is sad as I like twisp and there products. Waiting for something that u visible see is wrong they still don't have the authority to rectify at there own discretion.

@Mic Lazzari and @HPBotha have resolved all my issues to my satisfaction and I feel its because they higher up in the ranks and can make those decisions or they can refer u to someone that can assist u due to there recommendations.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The guys I dealt with were quite good During the leakage apocalypse they helped me open close to 15 pods to find one without a crack before selling me one without a crack but told me to come back if there were any problems. However it is a bit of a mission for me to get there. I understand that it's hard for them to refund or replace pods not purchased there but it is a twisp product that needs replacement prematurely, they need better measures for those cases

Leakage Apocalypse .... classic! LOL

@HiddenInTheClouds, I'm picking up what you're putting down. I'll look into it and come back to you with feedback, when I get back middle next week.

QUICK POLL ....
  • How many of you guys are experiencing flavour loss/dry hits with the pods only half-used?
  • How many pods out of ten do you experience with this issue?
  • Please list which flavours exhibit this behaviour for you?
  • Conversely, if you have only been having good experiences, please also let me know and let me know which flavours you use.
For those that still have these pods, please send me a PM with the batch codes for the problem pods.

• How many of you guys are experiencing flavour loss/dry hits with the pods only half-used? me
  • How many pods out of ten do you experience with this issue? 4 mainly
  • Please list which flavours exhibit this behaviour for you? tobacco
  • Conversely, if you have only been having good experiences, please also let me know and let me know which flavours you use.

@Rafique wow 4 out of 10 is quite high. For me it's like 2 out of 10 maybe. It's not as common but the pod basically becomes unusable. And at 50 bucks each it's not ideal that the terms of return are so strict.

Back