TWISP CUE | PRODUCT OVERVIEW

@Grim reaper, the water component is only used to tweak performance of our liquids for our devices, it is only used as a measure of tailoring the viscosity or throat hit for the best performance or experience. We're not cutting it as a cost saving exercise - the amounts are too small for this. ;)
The viscosity of the Cue Liquids are also very closely controlled for that wick/coil combination.

PS: You are probably getting more use, ml per ml, of the Cue liquid than than our 50/50 Twisp liquids because it has a higher nicotine strength and as a result you don't have to vape as often.

Can we maybe get some lab results (percentages etc) to support this ?

Not trying to cause drama , just transparency would be nice .....

Getting ready to fill them up. Primed and ready to go.

Attachments

• 1542202567687488342859.jpg
    1542202567687488342859.jpg
    239.5 KB · Views: 28
Can we maybe get some lab results (percentages etc) to support this ?

Not trying to cause drama , just transparency would be nice .....

Doubt they are going to be THAT open with there juice composistions. And I wouldn't either if I was them TBH

I think the biggest con for me onnthe Twisp devices is the price with so many pod devices (refillable) flooding the market I think the price is too high....just my 2c

The referral system does give you some discount and free pods if someone uses your code so kudos for that but in the current situation us South Africans are looking for a bargain. ;)

I never benefitted from any loyalty program yet. I bought so many pods, 20ml juices and a few mods.after trying a few times I chucked the card and app.

Can you at least tell us the percentage water ?
I am not at liberty to say Daniel. Sorry if this seems to be a lack of transparency, but it is not my area of expertise either. Are you having any particular issues with our Flavours that we could address more directly?

I am not at liberty to say Daniel. Sorry if this seems to be a lack of transparency, but it is not my area of expertise either. Are you having any particular issues with our Flavours that we could address more directly?

If I could recommend you take it up with our support channel, or if you prefer start a new thread in our forum, and move it out of the CUE product Overview? We'll help you as best we can.

If I could recommend you take it up with our support channel, or if you prefer start a new thread in our forum, and move it out of the CUE product Overview? We'll help you as best we can.

No no issues this side was just out of curiosity :)

@Mic Lazzari what is up with Polar Mint pod stock? Haven’t been able to buy anywhere in Durban for a few weeks now... even the Twisp Gateway store says there is some massive shortage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Howdy @Darth Vaper ... We've had some production issues unfortunately. The after effects of the typhoon that hit China. Our Product Development Manager, Jan, has been in China all of this week making sure to keep pressure on our suppliers to get the lines back up to speed as well as the production of our new flavours. Everything will be back up to speed very shortly, promise. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience, but we're already filling pods and pushin 'em out as we speak. I will try to get updates on our shipments and post them here for you.

Howdy @Darth Vaper ... We've had some production issues unfortunately. The after effects of the typhoon that hit China. Our Product Development Manager, Jan, has been in China all of this week making sure to keep pressure on our suppliers to get the lines back up to speed as well as the production of our new flavours. Everything will be back up to speed very shortly, promise. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience, but we're already filling pods and pushin 'em out as we speak. I will try to get updates on our shipments and post them here for you.
Thanks. It's the only flavour that works for me, so would be nice to know when I can expect stock again

46495649_2170234206322215_1536066685155409920_n.png
We’ve investigated and identified an issue with a limited number of Cue Pods. Please visit your nearest official Twisp store to replace any faulty Pods. We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused and will gladly replace them.

Production is now back on track and all future stock should cause no issues. If you do happen to come across a faulty Pod please return to your nearest official Twisp store.

If you have any further issues, please contact our support team by DM or email to support@twisp.co.za,
alternatively you can call Support on 021 001 8511.

Hi @HPBotha and @Mic Lazzari there's still a shortage on pods. Got the last one @clicks in the N.Sub's. After looking around for a while.

Thanks for the update. Will pass it on.
I am not sure of the logistics behind supplying trade outlets, but it would have gone out to our stores first, I think. I will find out when trade outlets will be replenished completely.

Hi @HPBotha and @Mic Lazzari there's still a shortage on pods. Got the last one @clicks in the N.Sub's. After looking around for a while.

I asked for you, but it is hard to give you proper feedback. All I can say is that we have had enough stock to supply everybody in the last few weeks. As for the individual DCs and whether they have requested stock, or filled up their stock? It's hard to say. Our kiosks should be fine. Let support know if you don't right. Sorry i couldn't be of more help @Resistance.

We’ve investigated and identified an issue with a limited number of Cue Pods. Please visit your nearest official Twisp store to replace any faulty Pods. We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused and will gladly replace them.

Production is now back on track and all future stock should cause no issues. If you do happen to come across a faulty Pod please return to your nearest official Twisp store.

If you have any further issues, please contact our support team by DM or email to support@twisp.co.za,
alternatively you can call Support on 021 001 8511.
@HPBotha

What is the issue with these PODS?

Just bought another CUE,the blue one and a couple of pods.First Vanilla POD has no Flavor and I am getting a burned taste from the first pull.

It is not like my previous Vanilla Pods.

@HPBotha

What is the issue with these PODS?

Just bought another CUE,the blue one and a couple of pods.First Vanilla POD has no Flavor and I am getting a burned taste from the first pull.

It is not like my previous Vanilla Pods.
I am having the same issue with my vanilla pod,will go exchange it this weekend

I am having the same issue with my vanilla pod,will go exchange it this weekend
I bought 6 Vanilla Pods. I hope they are not all like this. They are all from the same batch. It taste and smell like burned plastic

I bought 3 vanilla pods,my 1st pod was okay,2nd pod tasted burnt so put it aside to replace,3rd 1 i sold :)

I had two tobacco pods that dissapointed me. Burnt my throat on the first pod and was nowhere near anything so I had to finish it.
Second tobacco pod, I replaced with a rebel @Mic Lazzari @HPBotha

Back