StompieZA

Reviewer, DIY Lover & Flavor Chaser
LV

Awards
All for convenience!
1f970.png

Put it into your pocket
1f4bc.png
, and enjoy vaping anywhere, any time you want.
1f440.png

Plus, it only takes 20 minutes to charge, then vaping for 24 hours.
1f917.png

Never worry about low battery.
1f60d.png
1f60d.png

---------
Warning: you must be of legal age to use this product, thank you!
#univapo #vape #vapelife #vapetricks #vapeinstagram #followme #vapefun

157962217_1822344384608878_3496569495483756106_o.jpg

As far as pod kits goes, this one looks to be a winner right of the bat! Personally I am not a fan of a Pod Kit using stock coils as it is not financially viable for me to replace a pod every 4 days. But, for any podkit to be able to fast charge and last 24 hours, those that like using pods will benefit greatly with this one for sure.

Remembering the days of using Caliburn (v1), Nord (v1), Artery Pal II (v1) when progressing from the twisp range into the rabbit hole, battery life was a part of the daily regime of charging the one or the other or all of them and running out of "juice" before running out of actual juice... which was a pain. The other part was where airflow was either one set constant or a 10-step process to change. Now you can flip it around all day long without having to worry about any of the aforementioned problems.

Univapo has a winner here for starting and seasoned vapers alike.

I will start travelling a bit more in the not too distant future and recon I might just get one one these to chuck in the mix for when I do, it will make life a bit easier in and out of planes, cars and meetings and not being close to a charge port for the better part of the day. It just makes sense, stock coil or not, I can live with it for short periods of time.

Back