Vape Cartel - Retailer Reviews

@KieranD I have to say I'm very happy with how you handled my problem with my mod by getting it swapped!! Kieren does go out of his way to help out with any issue!!!

I have only just caught up with this thread. Interesting read from an outside view. Let me share this. I've had dealings with @KieranD on many occasions. Honestly he is one of the best vendors to do business with. I had an issue with my ipv2 mini. I sent a whatsapp and all he asked was for a video of the the problem. Sent the video and immediately got a response to say he would refund or replace.

So @MoeB786 I find it very hard to believe that you would get such terrible service when many of us have experienced nothing but delight from vape cartel.

Have moved all these VapeCartel review posts to the existing VapeCartel retailer review thread

I just want to say a big thanks @KieranD for excellent service and super speedy delivery. Emails are responded to in less than 2 minutes, it's madness.
Got another subox mini and 4 bottles of eliquid. Ordered yesterday at 2pm and received this morning at 8am.

With such good service I'm scared to try another vendor, surely no one can compare :p

Obviously the Courier Guy plays a big role, they are the best!

I stopped vaping for a while and actually moved back to only hubbly.

Then I was put on to Vape Cartel via a friend.
Went past the shop as I am in Alberton.
Got to say the guys were very helpful and friendly.
@KieranD has helped me get onto the proper Vape trail and now I have a steady supplier that will assist me anytime.

Great selection and services!

I can also vouch for @KieranD here, absolutely amazing person, very helpful, great customer service and amazing pricing :rock: Keep up the good work bud :rock: you're going places :rock:

Earlier this week I dropped by Vape Cartel to get a ohmmeter and some wire, got there was greeted by staff and then Kieran came out and greeted us and asked said staff member if he greeted us. I could see he wanted to provide great service even though he was busy taking stock and am happy to say being there 15min and seeing how he was helping another customer with a query all while he was busy was impressive! As an old boy I have to say well done and I hope you introduce vaping to the other old boys come Gaudy Day, as a lot of us smoked stinkies and hub a lot!!! :whip:

One of the things I hate in life is making a recommendation to someone about a product, service or supplier only to be let down. In Kieran's case I do it without ever worrying about it. Thanks, the 'Nigerian' dealer.

@Silver I know you might move this to the review thread lol... but this isnt technically a review so lets gice it a few moments as its own thread hehehehehehe...

A massive bear-hug to the fellas at Vape Cartel in Cape Town. If you guys read this please do send me a PM so we can connect I will appreciate it.

Not only was a good minute spent showing this noob how to wick a Griffin, not only was I introduced to what is finally turning out to be not one... not two... but THREE LOCAL ADV's!!!!!

But throwing down a special deal for me because my mod couldnt handle the build they did for me was the real treat. The Cubloid is fantastic thanks so much fellas.

Probably the most significant day in my vaping history. I think I managed to hide my intense excitement adequately looool. But when I got back to the car a good loud whoooooop was felt by everybody on the block.

Thanks guys. I cannot expain the massive positive impact you two had ony life today. See you next week.

M

Hi @Lord Vetinari

Thanks for sharing your views and comments

I have moved this to the Vape Cartel retailer review thread
In future, please post reviews or comments such as these in the respective thread
It adds value to members viewing this subforum, instead of having threads all over with various posts scattered.

Hi @Lord Vetinari

Thanks for sharing your views and comments

I have moved this to the Vape Cartel retailer review thread
In future, please post reviews or comments such as these in the respective thread
It adds value to members viewing this subforum, instead of having threads all over with various posts scattered.
Loooool... did you notice how I did this on purpose? Took you only 5 minutes to sort this. I am impressed. Do you by any slim chance have a September birthday @Silver?...

Yes I am in a jestful mood :) Fun rules.

Also all my customers know that no matter what the issue is big or small - Vape Cartel will go out our way to sort out the issue and repair or replace what ever needs fixing - no questions asked - for legitimate claims
Had an incredibly positive experience with Vape Cartel in Cape Town today. New loyal customer well earned. Max respect.

What an awesome shop @KieranD and hit little mad scientist behind the desk are the best guys I have met. They blew me away with their out siding service and know how. Brother looking forward to seeing u guys soon. My only problem is that I didn't have more cash on me to go bananas ;)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I now know how to re wrap batteries haha! thanks Vape Cartel.

Hey Guys,

Just would like to drop my experience here from last week and today.

I ordered a 3mg 100ml NCV Burst from Vape Cartel among other items last week Thursday. The package arrived Friday afternoon so very speedy service.

The issue i had was that the NCV Burst that arrived was a 0mg instead of a 3mg. I noticed this after filling up 2 tanks (one mine and one of my moms) as well dripping a bit on the RDA. While i was showing her the bottle i noticed the 0mg label on the bottle and that explained why it was so smooth, like breathing flavored air (which is actually quite nice).

I replied to the email that confirmed my order as well as sent them a Facebook message, I got a response a few hours later apologizing for the delayed response as they were very busy at the store (very understandable and no issues there) and that they will sort me out ASAP.

This morning i got an email from Kieran to find out if i perhaps pass the Cape Town branch, i said i will be in the area (still 20km away) on Thursday and so i was asked if i can stop by as they will be happy to swop out the juice for the correct one. But when i informed them that the bottle had already been opened and some of the contents has been used prior to noticing the label, I was informed by this message:

"Unfortunately we cannot accept returns or refunds on open liquids
Chat to Duncan though. I think he will have some nic to add for you"

I fully understand why a returns policy like this exists, but in this case, where i was delivered the wrong product, and not an obvious mistake either to notice right away, i don's see how this can still be a valid excuse.

I am not expecting another bottle on top of the one i have, I don't mind returning this bottle to you to vape yourself, give to your staff, throw away or drink it. I did not buy a product and decide i don't like it, vape half of it and say there is a hair in it expecting freebies.

I have paid a R60 delivery fee, which then you delivered the WRONG product, you then want me to then drive for 2 hours and 120km just to add a tad of nicotine to my bottle. I have then almost spent R200 to correct a mistake of yours that has already cost me R350 to buy. And why must i drive to a store which i paid for a delivery? There is a reason i chose delivery in the first place!

I will end off with this, i have my own nicotine which i can add to the juice, and the funny part is, is that this nicotine was also a wrong product from another vendor. I ordered PG based nicotine and received VG based, I let them know it was not an issue and i was just informing them so they could keep their stock count in order. They sent me another one the next day with extras without me knowing they would, but guess what, it was still VG based, they told me they would send another one but i told them not to, i appreciated the effort to correct their mistake but i cannot let them use up their own stock like that for one mishap. Even though they messed up my order, i did not mind as their efforts in correcting the mistake outweighs the mistake in the first place and i am still a happy customer of theirs.

So i'm sorry Vape Cartel and @KieranD, Your service was great and your response time was on point, but unfortunately your after-sales support/customer care has let you down this time.

So this is a first for me, ive always tried my best to support local vendors and have always given them the benifit of the doubt when it comes to errors made. 9 times.out of ten ive been helped out and vendors have gone out of their way to accommodate me when these rare situations arise.

Without getting into the deatils I think that it needs to be said that unfortunately I have a month long on going saga with @KieranD at vape cartel. Initial correspondence was great but has since turned into a care free attitude requiring me to follow up constantly on this issue with no substantial feedback.

My final comment on this is that a personal support of over 30k worth of purchases from your store, I would expect some sort of respect as a "valued client". Added to that. My recommendation of ur store to mates would have brought our net spend to be in the ball park of approx 50k.

It saddens me to say that we will be taking our business elsewhere from now on.

A "constructive" critism from my side is that im happy that youve grown the way you did in such a short period. But I feel as if you've lost that personal touch you had when you were just starting off.

Many people still have good service from you and im glad for them. But as ive said. Thanks for being my preferred vendor for the period that you have been. You've seen the last of me....

Last edited:
I get treated like a KING by the crew at VC in Cape Town. If one handles these cats with respect... you get some lovely surprises. A bottle of Special Reserve WEEKS after sold out. Atties held on reserve for daaaaays no questions asked. Atties ordered special from the USA nogal and thats no lie. Ask for authentic imports and I get it.

Retailers have to deal with a LOT of crap. Lots of chancers etc.

MOST PLACES be iit a vape shop or supermarket will NOT take back spoilable goods after it has been opened.

And if you actually spoke to Duncan or Ross you might have been pleasantly surprised.

I cant vouch for Kieran but Duncan and Ross will NOT let you down.

Have to agree here.

The CPT crew go out of their way to help and accommodate. Ross is a flippin' legend and has gone beyond the call of duty more than once.

I get treated like a KING by the crew at VC in Cape Town. If one handles these cats with respect... you get some lovely surprises. A bottle of Special Reserve WEEKS after sold out. Atties held on reserve for daaaaays no questions asked. Atties ordered special from the USA nogal and thats no lie. Ask for authentic imports and I get it.

Retailers have to deal with a LOT of crap. Lots of chancers etc.

MOST PLACES be iit a vape shop or supermarket will NOT take back spoilable goods after it has been opened.

And if you actually spoke to Duncan or Ross you might have been pleasantly surprised.

I cant vouch for Kieran but Duncan and Ross will NOT let you down.
Unfortunately im not in Cape town bud. Have to deal with the jhb store. And this wasnt a case of goods being opened. But im glad that Cape Town has that going for them.

Unfortunately im not in Cape town bud. Have to deal with the jhb store. And this wasnt a case of goods being opened. But im glad that Cape Town has that going for them.
We really are lucky to have them around. No jokes. But Joburg has everything else so you are not allowed to be jealous lol

Good day guys :)

Thank you @Jabula999 and @Jakey for raising your concerns
I will be in touch with both of you guys shortly in person to resolve the issues you guys have experienced. We pride ourselves at Vape Cartel on providing the best possible service during the ordering and post-sales that we possibly can.

@Jabula999 - in response to your post, you have been in contact with one of our staff members in store. I have spoken to our staff members and have advised them in future to bring queries like your to my attention when handling these type of queries.
Yes we were at fault with your specific order and I believe my staff member was trying to find a solution that works for both parties. I don't believe that he was trying to "pass the buck" or put you out your way. He was looking for a workable solution.
I will personally be handling your query and will be in contact via email immediately to resolve this unfortunate matter.

@Jakey I have contacted you already via Whatsapp. Unfortunately your case - as unacceptable as it is that it has dragged this long - has been influenced by a number of factor as explained in the text messages between us. Factors outside both ours and our suppliers hands have been an influence but we will take all measures possible to have you sorted out and satisfied ASAP

KD

Back