Vape Cartel - Retailer Reviews

First time visit to the Vape Cartel shop in Cape Town.

Lekker vibe and loads of juice on the shelf. Nice shop and friendly service from all - including Megan.

Was great to see @capetocuba again and we had a lovely chat.

And a bonus while I was there @Zeki Hilmi and @steve popped in. We all had a laugh and chat. Was a lot of fun.

View attachment 87745
Thanks so much @Silver for popping in, was great to catch up :D

I am a big fan of Vape Cartel and they have always been professional and passionate about everything that they do. I don't expect this but their quick email response times have been impressive.

I have been surprised at the change in customer service lately, I have overlooked a few "mishaps" and emails that were never answered. I have been contacting them about a malfunctioning battery and received one response a few weeks ago with no solution and nothing since. I still have a battery that doesn't work and my emails say delivered but I don't know what is going on. I'm assuming that there is an I.T issue or something else wrong but I kindly request that you look into this matter so it can be resolved. I haven't been shopping on the VC site and this is difficult. Btw I have mostly been unavailable on my cellphone and I email and request responses by email due to a present treatment if you are wondering why I don't call. But anyway, minor issue and hopefully the feedback is useful to you. And don't forget to send me a battery :D

I am a big fan of Vape Cartel and they have always been professional and passionate about everything that they do. I don't expect this but their quick email response times have been impressive.

I have been surprised at the change in customer service lately, I have overlooked a few "mishaps" and emails that were never answered. I have been contacting them about a malfunctioning battery and received one response a few weeks ago with no solution and nothing since. I still have a battery that doesn't work and my emails say delivered but I don't know what is going on. I'm assuming that there is an I.T issue or something else wrong but I kindly request that you look into this matter so it can be resolved. I haven't been shopping on the VC site and this is difficult. Btw I have mostly been unavailable on my cellphone and I email and request responses by email due to a present treatment if you are wondering why I don't call. But anyway, minor issue and hopefully the feedback is useful to you. And don't forget to send me a battery :D
Hi I assume you are contacting website email address info@vapecartel.co.za ? If so tagging @KieranD

Hi @M5000

We have been having some issues with our mails for web enquiries and responses to web enquiries

Please drop me a mail directly on info@vapecartel.co.za or PM me here and we will get you sorted :)

KD

So I'm really disappointed. I sent a friend of mine to your shop in Meyersdal yesterday and she came back today and I was horrified. She was treated so badly by your staff she will never return. They took forever to serve her, just ignored her and chatted to one another and then when they did eventually deign to acknowledge her existence they didn't want to sell her the vape she requested and instead tried to sell her some high end vape that cost way more, when they finally did give her the vape they made a snotty remark about her not buying juice - what are you planning on smoking in that, spit? Then when a regular popped in he was treated totally different. She's a beginner vaper and this experience has really put her off. There is no need for people to be so rude and unprofessional. I will never send anyone your way again, it was very embarrassing for me to hear this feedback after being the one to send her there.

Wow, that's super upsetting. Can't be good for business.

So I'm really disappointed. I sent a friend of mine to your shop in Meyersdal yesterday and she came back today and I was horrified. She was treated so badly by your staff she will never return. They took forever to serve her, just ignored her and chatted to one another and then when they did eventually deign to acknowledge her existence they didn't want to sell her the vape she requested and instead tried to sell her some high end vape that cost way more, when they finally did give her the vape they made a snotty remark about her not buying juice - what are you planning on smoking in that, spit? Then when a regular popped in he was treated totally different. She's a beginner vaper and this experience has really put her off. There is no need for people to be so rude and unprofessional. I will never send anyone your way again, it was very embarrassing for me to hear this feedback after being the one to send her there.

Hi @Annzybanazy
Im really sorry to hear this review. I can assure you that this is not the way we conduct our business.
I was in the front of house for 90% of the day yesterday and I do not recall an incident of this nature taking place. I am not arguing that it never did so please dont take it this way.

Please can you let me know what time this happened and who the sales person was. I will take this up with my staff first thing in the morning

Best regards

KD

Unfortunately I don't know who the staff member is, she didn't even want to make a complaint herself, she just told me what happened and said she won't go back, which is extremely disappointing for me because she was very excited about switching over to a vape when we were leaving work. It was about 14:30 and she bought an iJust S.

Unfortunately I don't know who the staff member is, she didn't even want to make a complaint herself, she just told me what happened and said she won't go back, which is extremely disappointing for me because she was very excited about switching over to a vape when we were leaving work. It was about 14:30 and she bought an iJust S.

PM'ing you now

Shout out to Vape Cartel Meyersdal!

Placed an order on their website on Sunday for 2 bottles of Joose-e-liqz during their winter price freeze sale.
Selected store collection as I was going to be out that way this weekend. They arrived at my office yesterday!
Really impressed with that, thanks guys, much appreciated!

I have to say that I am disappointed in the service at vape cartel @KieranD. I stopped there earlier this week for juice with little time to spare. Despite the fact that there were no other customers in the store, I was only seen to after a while and the staff member who had eventually indicated that he would help me was constantly playing on his phone. Upon trying to get the attention of the other salesman, I was directed back to the guy looking at his phone who couldn't be bothered. This is sad news for me as Vape cartel is the closest vape store to me. In future though I will not mind traveling the few extra kilometers to lung candy, where @Maxxis and his crew give the best service I have ever received from a Vape shop. Even though sometimes their prices are slightly higher, customer service is priority, and that is what brings customers back.

Waseem

Last edited:
I have to say that I am disappointed in the service at Vale cartel @KieranD. I stopped there earlier in the week for juice, with just a few minutes to spare, needing to rush back soon after. Despite I have to say that I am disappointed in the service at Vale cartel. I stopped there earlier in the week for juice, with just a few minutes to spare, needing to rush back soon after. Despite the fact that there were no other customers in the store, I was only seen to after a while and the staff member who had eventually indicated that he would help me was constantly playing on his phone. Upon trying to get the attention of the other salesman, I was directed back to the guy looking at his phone who couldn't be bothered. This is sad news for me as Vale cartel is the closest vape store to. In future though I will mind traveling the few extra kilometers to the fact that there were no other customers in the store, I was only seen to after a while and the staff member who had eventually indicated that he would help me was constantly playing on his phone. Upon trying to get the attention of the other salesman, I was directed back to the guy looking at his phone who couldn't be bothered. This is sad news for me as Vale cartel is the closest vape store to. In future though I will mind traveling the few extra kilometers to lung candy, where @Maxxis and his crew give the best service I have ever received from a Vape shop. Even though sometimes their prices are slightly higher, customer service is priority, and that is what brings customers back.

Waseem

Edit your post a little bud, you are repeating a lot of things. It almost makes your post incomprehensible.

I have to say that I am disappointed in the service at Vale cartel @KieranD. I stopped there earlier in the week for juice, with just a few minutes to spare, needing to rush back soon after. Despite I have to say that I am disappointed in the service at Vale cartel. I stopped there earlier in the week for juice, with just a few minutes to spare, needing to rush back soon after. Despite the fact that there were no other customers in the store, I was only seen to after a while and the staff member who had eventually indicated that he would help me was constantly playing on his phone. Upon trying to get the attention of the other salesman, I was directed back to the guy looking at his phone who couldn't be bothered. This is sad news for me as Vale cartel is the closest vape store to. In future though I will mind traveling the few extra kilometers to the fact that there were no other customers in the store, I was only seen to after a while and the staff member who had eventually indicated that he would help me was constantly playing on his phone. Upon trying to get the attention of the other salesman, I was directed back to the guy looking at his phone who couldn't be bothered. This is sad news for me as Vale cartel is the closest vape store to. In future though I will mind traveling the few extra kilometers to lung candy, where @Maxxis and his crew give the best service I have ever received from a Vape shop. Even though sometimes their prices are slightly higher, customer service is priority, and that is what brings customers back.

Waseem

Hi @Seemo.wm - i have moved your post and the subsequent posts to the existing thread relating to this retailer

Thank you for bringing this to my attention guys

I will definitely be taking this up with my staff and they will be dealt with accordingly

Please don't feel that this is the norm but I will personally make sure that this does not happen again

I ordered a number of juices online at about 10a.m. I received my order by 11a.m. the following day - and I live in an outlying area of Cape Town! Outstanding service, thank you!! Not only that, but the courier service, Dawn Wing, sent me an SMS on the day of delivery, informing me of such and giving me the driver's name and registration number of his vehicle. I've never had that information from any other courier service. Later the driver sent me an SMS informing me that he was 16km. away from me and giving me an ETA. Never had that before either! Well done Dawn Wing Couriers and well done Vape Cartel - it was such a pleasure ordering from you.

I have been buying products from Vape Cartel since 2015, and I've never been disappointed. Today again they showed that they care about customers. In June my G-Priv broke and they accepted to take it in for repairs even though it was out of warranty, unfortunately it has not been repaired yet so I wanted the big baby tank that went in with the mod. They then informed me that my mod did not have a tank on it, unfortunately I was upset as I remembered sending it in with the tank and thought I was in deep trouble. I was offered a tank without hesitation and my faith has been restored. A big thanks to you guys and the service you provide!8--)

I'm not happy with my most recent purchase at Vape Cartel.

Firstly the website indicates that purchases of over R1000 get free overnight shipping and will arrive before 12:00 the following day. I concluded my order before 15:00 which means the package should have arrived the next day, but it arrived a day later. I know its most likely the couriers fault as they failed to deliver when they were supposed to, but if the couriers can't be relied upon then Vape Cartel shouldn't make such promises. Also I don't live in an outlying area as I receive other orders from other vendors the following day all the time.

Secondly when my package arrived and I opened it up, everything was in shambles. The box of the sicario mod is completely broken and in pieces everywhere, and quite literally everything in the box is dusty and dirty. I have to wash my hands every time I take something out of this box.

I am really disappointed in this level of service. The sicario mod is so dirty I have to thoroughly clean the thing before I use it
36675668f1e75cb4daffea20cef55565.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Back