Vape Club - Retailer Reviews

WoW @VapeGrrl
Order placed yesterday for convert, and Lindsy said because i am in a outlying area it might just get here by Friday. Well Dawn Wing was just here to give me my goods, And my convert is on his way to collect from me. Thank you for the awesome service Lindsy :)

Vapeclub is tops with service and price 

Hi guys. So I initially decided that I was not going to write this review because I was sure that many people would disagree with me, however I think it has to be said. So, on the 21st of September I placed an order with Vapeclub, however I was out of the country and I consulted with @JakesSA via pm before hand, to have my package delivered on the 2nd of October as I arrived home on the 1st. He said it would not be a problem, I should just specify in the box when checking out. Which I did. Anyway, my package didn't arrive on the second so I emailed vapeclub to ask if it was supposed to arrive. No reply. On Monday I emailed again asking about the package, they told me that there was a problem with the courier and they did not have my number so they could not get hold of me. If I had not emailed them first, how would I have found out about this 'delivery problem' anyway, I replied with my cellphone number and told them to please forward it to the courier, I would deal with it directly with the courier. No reply. Last night I sent an email saying that I have still not recieved my package and it is ridiculous how I have not been informed about what is happening. They replied asking for my phone number (which I had already sent them) and after I sent it. No reply.
My problem isn't waiting for the package, my problem is the fact that vapeclub did not take the time to let me know what was happening and if there was a problem, what was it. I've dealt with many other vendors, and from my experience, vendors on this forum make it their personal matter to make sure my package gets to me. This trend is not continued by vapeclub. I'm sure many people have had good service, maybe I'm just unlucky and I understand that mishaps do occur. But at least make an effort to rectify it.

@Vape_r, firstly please accept my apologies for the late delivery of your parcel, it is not the norm for VapeClub and we enjoy nothing better than to get customers goods delivered into their hands as soon as possible.

Secondly, we appreciate any and all customer feedback and I do not condone comments from parties not involved with a particular complaint. I have in the past asked to have such comments removed, as the mod team and @Viper_SA in particular, can probably attest. In other words I actively try and encourage communication and do not wish for anyone to feel they are not able to state their views here.

You do however contend that we made no effort in this matter and I do feel this is somewhat unfair.

The delivery was attempted on Friday as per your arrangement but no was one was available and, in the absence of a contact number on the order, the driver returned the parcel. The driver was definitely there as the manager asked him to describe the residence and street which the driver was able to do.

We did receive your email on Friday enquiring about the parcel but that was at 17:26 and enquiries with Dawn Wing had to wait till Monday.

Monday, when Dawn Wing explained to us that delivery was unsuccessful and they had no contact number to make alternative arrangements, we supplied them with your email address.

On Tuesday we again followed up with Dawn Wing, who then indicated they had not received any response from you. At this point we emailed you for a contact number at 14:26 and again thereafter which you supplied via email, once, at 15:51.

This was relayed to Dawn Wing and I understand the parcel was delivered today.

Now hindsight is perfect sight and there are lots of things we could have done better but I do suggest to you and anyone reading this to feel free to contact the courier directly when ordering from any internet shop, especially when alternative delivery arrangements are necessary. It is in most cases the fastest way of getting such issues resolved and we will, of course, give them hell if any way you feel you are not getting the service you deserve.

Last edited:
I just wanted to post a positive thumbs up review to Vape Club. :rock:

I've ordered 3 times from them via the website and each time the order has been processed smoothly, quickly and packaged exceptionally well.

On my second order I ordered a number of juices. However it was only about a week later when I opened the one bottle and it was quite clear something had gone wrong from the supplier. The juice in the bottle was another flavour instead of the one on the label. I could tell as I had also ordered that other flavour in that some order from Vape Club and had already tried it! Popped them a mail that night, noting I only realised this a week later and asked if a swap out would be possible.

First thing the next morning, (7h30) as I was walking into the office, I saw an e-mail on my phone which was an apology and they noted that they would send me a replacement that day (Friday) to arrive on Monday, which they did.

To me this was exceptional and unexpected. In my mind the best case scenario was them offering to me that I could either drive it over there for them to check or them maybe offering a replacement with my next order.

I've received great service from all vendors I've ordered from to date but you only assess true service when things go pear shape (Unfortunately).

In this instance it wasn't even their fault and yet the response was exceptional. :)

Very impressed and will continue to place orders. (Impressed to the point I created an account so I could post this review)

Hi peeps,jus wanted to post a comment as it's bugging me for a while now,i dnt want to put any vendor down but this is a retailer review so I thought I'd share my experience with vapeclub,so here goes...I bought my 1st Vape in 2015 from vapeclub which was a kanger SUBOX mini as well as 2 voodoo flavours,the service was excellent from Jaco as I didn't even know how to fil the tank,he gave me a discount and answered all my qurstions,i even told a few friends to buy from them which they did cos their prices r good,a few months after that I decided to start selling vaping devices on the side as many ppl I know do not know much about vaping,they still think twisp is the best on the market,so 2 other retailers gave me 10% discount on whatever I wanted so I could make something for myself,Then I decided to ask Vapeclub if they could do the same for me so I contacted them and specifically asked for Jaco as I had a good experience with him before,we had a great conversation via call and told me that I should email him whatever I was interested in so that he could give me a price,so I sent the email the same night which was on a Thursday, long story short I emailed again the next day but no reply,than I started phoning as I had customers who wanted to buy from me,after 6days of emailing,phoning,smsin and sending watsapp messages I did not get a reply from Jaco,til now I mite add,the only msg I got was from Lindsay who said I hav to buy more than 5 devices of each to get a discount,so my reply to her was that I accept her terms for a discount,n I'm not compelled to buy from them,neither are they forced to give me a discount, but the attitude from her was like they were doing me a favour,this was a business deal which would not only benefit me but them as well,the way I look at it was I'm also a customer, who did buy from them before,but just because I wanted a discount, they did not contact for 6 days n ignored all my emails and messages,her excuse was Jaco was sick,which I do believe but all he had to do was tel me the price or tel me that they could not do a discount for me,but the service I received as a customer was absolutely pathetic,i was so put off and decided that if they do not want my business they definitely won't get it,also the last call I made to Lindsay she got very upset and told that Jaco would phone me when he gets up,i hope he did get up because til now I have not received a reply from Jaco and if he,Lindsay or anyone feels that I am not speaking the truth they are welcome to call me on 072 786 0961 and ask me personally. I'm not telling anyone not to buy from them,i just want people to know my bad experience with them so personally I would not buy from them again no matter what their prices are,thanks!

Number 1: I explained to you what would be required to get wholesale discount. Buying two mods and insisting on wholesale prices whilst trying to negotiate against 'discount pricing' from other vendors does not fly with me. We go to great lengths to keep our costs down and prices reasonable. In many cases our standard retail is already more than 10% less than a lot of other vendors.

Number 2: You left out the part where you explained to me you wish to buy from us and sell to other retailers who will then sell on to the public. I pointed out to to you that there is not nearly enough margin in vape gear to do this. The only way this will work is if the customer who finally buys the product gets ripped off. I will not have any part of such a scheme either.

I wish you the best of luck in your endeavour but we cannot assist you in this matter.

Number 1: I explained to you what would be required to get wholesale discount. Buying two mods and insisting on wholesale prices whilst trying to negotiate against 'discount pricing' from other vendors does not fly with me. We go to great lengths to keep our costs down and prices reasonable. In many cases our standard retail is already more than 10% less than a lot of other vendors.

Number 2: You left out the part where you explained to me you wish to buy from us and sell to other retailers who will then sell on to the public. I pointed out to to you that there is not nearly enough margin in vape gear to do this. The only way this will work is if the customer who finally buys the product gets ripped off. I will not have any part of such a scheme either.

I wish you the best of luck in your endeavour but we cannot assist you in this matter.

1stly thanks for your reply, waited more than a month,i did not want to sell to other vendors,i wanted to and do sell to friends and people that I know, all I asked for was a price on specific items,i even told u if it's worth my while than il consider it,i did not force u to give me a discount,i asked you,which you agreed to,how much I sell it is not your concern,but my issue is that you did not get back to me which shows your disloyalty to an existing customer, which resulted in losing a customer,and potentially more customers,but if u feel your company is well established now and you don't need 'small customers' than good luck to u too!

@JakesSA has a great reputation around here. I've always had great service from Vape Club. The way I see it, this discussion should not fall into the Retailer Review section as it has to do with wholesale. This post is totally inappropriate in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
@JakesSA has a great reputation around here. I've always had great service from Vape Club.

So which section should it go under 'Dumbo'?

It's a retailer review section,and this is where I give my opinion, not that anyone asked for your opinion. It takes a lifetime to build your reputation, but it only takes a moment to ruin it,u mite have had good service from them,i didn't. I don't hold any personal grudge against Jaco,i expressed my opinion which I have a right to,just like everyone else!

It's a retailer review section,and this is where I give my opinion, not that anyone asked for your opinion. It takes a lifetime to build your reputation, but it only takes a moment to ruin it,u mite have had good service from them,i didn't. I don't hold any personal grudge against Jaco,i expressed my opinion which I have a right to,just like everyone else!

I agree with @BubiSparks. Your issue is not a retailer review, but a sort of a wholesale arrangement to suit your friends, which has no real merit either. VapeClub's pricing is the best in the industry as is. I am afraid you are not going to get much sympathy here, but feel free to persist and test that.

If you look around this forum you will understand that it's all about helping people. Helping with gear problems, helping others get off stinkies, piffing unused gear, etc...

Seems to me that @Slick is aiming only to help himself. If you had your friends best interest at heart, why don't you just point them to Vape Club instead of trying to skim a little off the top for yourself. As @Andre said, they have the best prices out there. Vendors go to a lot of trouble importing our gear and you seem to just want to leech off their hard work.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion @Slick

You mentioned you had great service as a retail customer of Vape Club. I can agree with you there because i have had great service and pricing from Jaco and Lindsay over the years.

However, I do agree with @Andre, your bad service you are referring to has to do with a wholesale arrangement of sorts. To my knowledge, we have not had anyone comment thus far on these threads about their experiences regarding wholesale arrangements. And I was not even aware that VapeClub offered such a wholesale service. Its debatable whether it should be here. I think it doesnt really help the majority of members since they will be retail customers, not wholesale customers.

Hi all I would just like to thank Lindsay and her husband for their excellent service. (Vapeclub)

About a month and a half ago i ordered an evic vtc mini, some batteries and a toptank the next day it arrived.

About a month went by with no problems. The weekend before Easter the evic stopped firing and didn't want to fire any of my atties. My wife called them on the Wednesday to report the problem. They arranged for pickup the next day. Easter weakend went by and the Wednesday my wife called them to find out whether they knew anything yet, and Lindsay told her that her husband would test it over the next couple of days. Thursday morning she emailed my wife telling her that the mod was indeed faulty , and they would ship me a new one that afternoon. The next morning (Friday ) it arrived.

Wow keep it up
Thank you. Vapeclub.

Last edited:
Glad to be of service, it is quite rare to see a return on a VTC mini, I could probably count them on one hand. It remains, at least in my opinion, still the best single battery mod available today.

Hi all I would just like to thank Lindsay and her husband for their excellent service. (Vapeclub)

About a month and a half ago i ordered an evic vtc mini, some batteries and a toptank the next day it arrived.

About a month went by with no problems. The weekend before Easter the evic stopped firing and didn't want to fire any of my atties. My wife called them on the Wednesday to report the problem. They arranged for pickup the next day. Easter weakend went by and the Wednesday my wife called them to find out whether they knew anything yet, and Lindsay told her that her husband would test it over the next couple of days. Thursday morning she emailed my wife telling her that the mod was indeed faulty , and they would ship me a new one that afternoon. The next morning (Friday ) it arrived.

Wow keep it up
Thank you. Vapeclub.
There is nothing more heart-breaking than when a mod goes down. That feeling of wasted money, hopelessness, and a severe lack of nicotine will destroy a person's soul! The difference it can make when a vendor like this steps up to the plate to sort it out for you is out of this world (and I speak from experience with Vape Club)! Well done again @JakesSA , awesome to have local vendors like you supporting us!

It was very disheartening to me, as I gave my istick tc to a buddy to try tc and then two weeks later I had to rebuild all my coils.

I am definitely getting an extra mod for back-up, just waiting to see a few reviews on the pico affordable and small. Looks to be a winner so far.

Thanks again

Will be in touch soon.

I have purchased products from most of the vape retail outlets and I have always enjoyed shopping at Vapeclub. They have always been friendly, quick to help and advise and the cherry on the cake is their prices are great and sometimes you get a better than great deal. This is the service one would expect (although often missing) and is the reason I like going back to Vapeclub.
Last week I purchased a new mod from them and after putting the 2nd tank on the 510 connector on the mod came loose. Not the first time this has happened to me but this was one day old. By no means is it a reflection of a poor quality product just one of those things when buying mass produced products.
I sent Lindsy an email informing her of the problem. She advised me yesterday that it would need to be swoped. I expected to hang onto the device for a while as I can not see myself in Benoni to swop it out any time soon. Today I had the greatest of surprises, I got to the office late but when I got there I was handed a package from Dawnwing couriers. It was a brand new mod from Vapeclub.

Lindsy and Jaco i.e. Vapeclub. I would like to thank you for your great service and congratulate you in this public forum for going above and beyond my expectations. I will put the faulty mod in my car (when I get it back from the dealer) and will drop it off the next time I am in Benoni.

Hey

Super service received ,order arrived well packed ,very happy dealing with you guys,and the prices:clap: unbeatable

So, if I order this, I get a liter of Smackaroon? :D

Capture2.PNG

Just placed my order for an OBS ACE tank and 30ml Smackaroon, maybe I'll get a little something for pointing out the error on the site :rolleyes:

Back