Vape Club - Retailer Reviews

Yay coils and juice just in the nick of time :)

Hi,

Would just like to sing praises to @Vapeclub and specifically @VapeGrrl.

My device that I ordered from them in May went cold turkey on me last night.

I gave them a call and long story short they are sending me a replacement unit tomorrow.

EPIC service guys, thanks a million!

I have recently made a purchase from Vape Club which didn't go as planned. I have been a customer since 2015 and never had any issue.

However, the way Lindsay handled the situation is why i need to let the community know on what an exceptional customer service Vape Club has as a business.

I placed an order 17/07/2017 at 11:19am for two items listed on the site, i received confirmation and as their sites shipping policy states the items should arrive next day.

On the 18/07/2017 at 16:30 i still had no response and emailed Vape club to inquire about my parcel i immediately got an email saying my parcel was shipped. When checking the shipping status i noticed that it had only been requested for collection at the time which was very disappointing, i then decided to voice my frustration as no one had called me to let me know of any delay or issues on why the package was not sent as per shipping policy.

Lindsay immediately gave me a call, apologized and explained the situation and for the inconvenience provided me with voucher for my next purchase.

19/07/2017 i received both items purchased.. but 1 of them was incorrect. I immediately emailed Lindsay but what happened next made my day!

The correct item is being shipped and i will receive it tomorrow, i get to keep the incorrect item and receive my voucher for the inconvenience caused. This is a show of fantastic customer service and a business that is run with good ethics.

I take my hat off to Lindsay and Vape Club for providing me with a excellent customer service and keeping me happy when we experienced some bumps in the road.

TLDR; Vape clubs customer service is no less than 5 stars:ARMS1:, i will keep on supporting them as i have been.

Everyone makes mistakes. Sometimes we make many mistakes in a row on the same thing.

It's how we deal with our mistakes that determines who and what we are.

Well done Vape Club.

I have recently made a purchase from Vape Club which didn't go as planned. I have been a customer since 2015 and never had any issue.

However, the way Lindsay handled the situation is why i need to let the community know on what an exceptional customer service Vape Club has as a business.

I placed an order 17/07/2017 at 11:19am for two items listed on the site, i received confirmation and as their sites shipping policy states the items should arrive next day.

On the 18/07/2017 at 16:30 i still had no response and emailed Vape club to inquire about my parcel i immediately got an email saying my parcel was shipped. When checking the shipping status i noticed that it had only been requested for collection at the time which was very disappointing, i then decided to voice my frustration as no one had called me to let me know of any delay or issues on why the package was not sent as per shipping policy.

Lindsay immediately gave me a call, apologized and explained the situation and for the inconvenience provided me with voucher for my next purchase.

19/07/2017 i received both items purchased.. but 1 of them was incorrect. I immediately emailed Lindsay but what happened next made my day!

The correct item is being shipped and i will receive it tomorrow, i get to keep the incorrect item and receive my voucher for the inconvenience caused. This is a show of fantastic customer service and a business that is run with good ethics.

I take my hat off to Lindsay and Vape Club for providing me with a excellent customer service and keeping me happy when we experienced some bumps in the road.

TLDR; Vape clubs customer service is no less than 5 stars:ARMS1:, i will keep on supporting them as i have been.

Thanks for your post @Protect_747 and sharing your views
Have moved it (and the subsequent four posts) to this existing "Vape Club - Retailer Reviews" thread.

I had a great experience today at Vape Club, the team was very helpful and dealt with my return in a professional manner. Thank you guys and i will be recommending your shop all my vape buddies.

Thought I'd chime in with my experience.

On one occasion I received a smok stick that wouldn't charge. They replaced it and didn't ask for it to be sent back.

On another occasion they had a battery sale. I bought two Samsung 30Qs and one of the batteries arrived completely torn and heavily used. I'd say at least a months worth of daily use. It was obviously some kind of mistake.

The battery was not only replaced but they sent two extra replacement batteries.

I will continue to support vape club based on the unmatchable after sales service I have received. I always check to see if they have stock before shopping elsewhere.

EDIT: After reading reviews I must admit that the smok stick issue was also a case of "no reply" for around a week. I had to call persistently to get a reply but in the end I was a happy chappy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never had a reason to really write a review on a vendor, I usually get good, under par or bad service from vendors.

A few weeks ago I ordered some SS wire from Vapeclub and some other stuff and the wrong wire was received. Lindsay at Vape club offered to send me new wire at their cost which I initially declined and said I would be more than willing to pay for wire as it was an honest mistake.

No response was received from Lindsay and I had forgotten about the incident. Today Lindsay emailed me apologising for not responding and explained what had happened.

Long story short, a few minutes later I received a tracking number from Vapeclub for free Wire and a bottle of juice for the inconvenience.

Moral of the story : Lindsay could have ignored my email and not respond thinking I had left the issue and forgotten about it but instead insisted on me getting a new spool of wire and juice and I get to keep the incorrect wire sent initially.

The manner in which the problem was dealt with is outstanding, coming from a service management point of view. I would like to commend Lindsay on the way she handled this problem.

@VapeGrrl @JakesSA

Back