Vape King - Retailer Reviews

after dealing with customers for 20 years i have come to realize that 100% customer satisfaction is impossible. i aim for 100% but succeed with 99.9% and feel every customer has the right to complain no matter how small the problem is. that only helps me further improve my services. i know that when you are passionate about your business it can hurt to hear a customer complain but the trick is to turn that customer into a regular.

I can only speak to my experience with Vape King and they have been nothing less than spectacular and had it not been for them I may still be on stinkies... they have nursed me and helped me every step of my way... they have been patient with me in the early days when I was learning and my only regret is that they don't stock REO's because I would like to buy more from them!

I have introduced over 25 converts of mine to them and I have had nothing but positive feedback from them all.

But I guess we all have those busy days when we can't respond at speed...

PS VK Rocks!

If you follow the thread I started when I joined up on the forum you will see how impressed I am with the service I received from VK. There are a whole whack of retailers registered here and quite a lot that aren't, some are great, some not so much, VK is definitely on the short list for the retailer of the year award (staff, how about it?)

I helped out at Vape King when Warren and Sharri went to the Cape town vape meet and all I have to say is that after those two days I was worn out.
Warren and Sharri do it six days a week. I take my hat off to you guys.

Just a quick mention on the kanthal, thinner wire can be a bit more springy and does tend to unwind quickly when loosened from a spool if you're not careful, I've seen this happen during video reviews as well which is why it helps to torch the piece of wire before making a coil so it's easier to work with. I don't believe this a fault in the kanthal, simply one of the characteristics. Thicker wire, 24g for example, usually doesn't have this problem.

Just a quick mention on the kanthal, thinner wire can be a bit more springy and does tend to unwind quickly when loosened from a spool if you're not careful, I've seen this happen during video reviews as well which is why it helps to torch the piece of wire before making a coil so it's easier to work with. I don't believe this a fault in the kanthal, simply one of the characteristics. Thicker wire, 24g for example, usually doesn't have this problem.

I did not say it is a fault of the Kanthal, i was referring to the spool.

I Need a little help please. I plugged in the intellicharger, it makes a soft buzzing sound. Is this normal?

I Need a little help please. I plugged in the intellicharger, it makes a soft buzzing sound. Is this normal?
You must have really good hearing I only hear my i4 buzz at night when the house is quiet and I'm standing close to it.

To answer your question yes it does buzz very softly.

Yip my i2 also used to buzz. Haven't really paid much attention to see if the d4 does it but it's on the floor where the i2 used to be on the desk. So not sure. Think it's normal and judging by the comments I'm right :)

Interesting about the buzzing

My i4 does not make any sound
My i2 buzzes a bit, makes " electronic circuit " sort of noises.
But it works fine.

Thanks for the replies.
I also bought a spool of 28gauge from vk, it does unwind when taking the sello tape off, but then it stops,its still on the spool,it doesnt fall off or anything, i think its normal,it probably was just wrapped very tightly before putting on the sello tape when manufactured,so it's no big deal. I ordered a few times from vk, quick service and if there were any problems, they resolved it quickly, it was just the last time that I ordered some juices that my gummi berry juice was in 18mg and not 12mg, I did sent email about that, and also about the point system not working and haven't got any respond on that, first time this happened, otherwise great service

Interesting about the buzzing

My i4 does not make any sound
My i2 buzzes a bit, makes " electronic circuit " sort of noises.
But it works fine.

Yes, this is the buzzing noise. Thank you silver

I have a question for Vape King...Did they get rid of their points system? my first two orders got points and I see you can still purchase things with points but my last 2 have not gotten any points?

I have a question for Vape King...Did they get rid of their points system? my first two orders got points and I see you can still purchase things with points but my last 2 have not gotten any points?

What is your name, and order numbers I will have a look for you? Also were the last 2 orders in store purchases or online, we use two different systems unfortunately so the points for each system are different, I can add them manually for you.

Well being in the Eastern Cape in store purchases would be abit difficult:--P and I only placed the order yesterday still waiting for the confirmation email to come through and all that! Let me see once I get the email if it shows up. All my other orders were done on business days!

Well being in the Eastern Cape in store purchases would be abit difficult:--P and I only placed the order yesterday still waiting for the confirmation email to come through and all that! Let me see once I get the email if it shows up. All my other orders were done on business days!

Points only reflect on your side once the order has been marked as completed

Back