Vape King SA - Retailer Reviews

I don't think he says that has been done, I believe he wanted to say that if it was to be done, it would create the impression of.

My question was meant to be rhetorical. No mod would do that. It would be mentioned to the admins and it will be discussed IF it violates the rules of the forum. No mod would delete a post about bad vendor behaviour. The post might be moved to the appropriate section if it was posted in the wrong place, but not deleted.

And please please please
For the love of God, please read this post carefully and understand clearly nic salts before you even attempt to move onto making chips in an air fryer.
Last thing we need here now is another negative complaint in this thread about how bad Vape King is because you rushed out and bought a air fryer and your chips weren't crispy.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk
With the recipe you posted, My chippies will never be non-crispy again! :headbang:

So you understand now why he lost his shit, is was due to lack of user knowledge..
I mean come on folks this is basic beginners knowledge when you use nic salts
Thanks for clarifying Blends. To be honest, I knew of the different types of salts, etc. but never knew of the interaction. On the other hand, I vape 3mg freebase only, so it never phased me to learn this

Just to make sure I got the outcome right now... so if you have a problem with any type of nic salt, rather buy an air fryer and some taters and go ham on it, right...?

Think i'll stick to my 70/30 3mg rather though, before i (as)SA(u)LT my chip vendor on an open forum...

Just to make sure I got the outcome right now... so if you have a problem with any type of nic salt, rather buy an air fryer and some taters and go ham on it, right...?

Think i'll stick to my 70/30 3mg rather though, before i (as)SA(u)LT my chip vendor on an open forum...
Sounds about right.:think::rofl:

I just made my wife some sausages in the air fryer for her lunch.

She said she much prefers the Himalayan pink to PnP table salt

Thanks for clarifying Blends. To be honest, I knew of the different types of salts, etc. but never knew of the interaction. On the other hand, I vape 3mg freebase only, so it never phased me to learn this
WAIT WAIT WAIT....
I was pulling the piss...
I typed the biggest load of crap there

Finally somebody gets it
giphy.gif

I love this forum. Seems like I'm making fish and chips for dinner tonight.
Fish and chips sounds good... I just gotta find a way to get the wife to sit on the air fryer while the chips cook as I like my fish warm to hot

So whats for desert? I love malfa pudding best you will ever get. And vanilla ice cream on top.

This so reminds me of a review I saw on an air fryer. Bunch of 25 year olds bought a bag of frozen chips, put them in the air fryer and walked away to play on their phones for 30 minutes.

They then slated that air fryer saying it burnt the chips on the top and under cooked the ones on the bottom. They then went on to comment that those chips could never be like the ones their Mom made. :facepalm:

That to me sums up this situation as well

And they give all other 25year olds a bad name and a high risk label.

So whats for desert? I love malfa pudding best you will ever get. And vanilla ice cream on top.
I was hoping this gets moved to the chips forum , but I don't have an air fryer.
I do have an ice-cream maker so who's got some recipes???

Back