Vape King SA - Retailer Reviews

MY every Friday night treat.

Chops and chips curtisy of my air fryer
abe85a80335c91f4856afbad7bec055a.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Okay so it appears that the author of this thread is not returning.

So can one of our "fearless and fiesty" moderators rename this thread to
"air fryers and chips" so that us guys with air fryers posting here can't be deemed to be derailing this thread..

Just a thought

Air fry it or don't

"air fryers and chips" so that us guys with air fryers posting here can't be deemed to be derailing this thread..

Just a thought

Air fry it or don't

Or maybe they could move all the air fryer posts to a new thread - after all, we newbies need the info for when we get our air fryers!

MY every Friday night treat.

Chops and chips curtisy of my air fryer
abe85a80335c91f4856afbad7bec055a.jpg

It's Friday now... Evening/night mind you... Are you gonna post pics of the home cooked meal once it's air fried later or are we only getting a stock photo tonight? :--P

Just a thought

Air fry it or don't

Concidering OP is a chef I think this thread is still relatively in his field of interest.

@Stroodlepuff a newbie to the forum and to this thread might be under the impression that Vape King sells air fryers, so you'd better stock up, otherwise there'll be more complaints about Vape King. When your new category on your website is up and running, please give us a heads up on the forum.

It's Friday now... Evening/night mind you... Are you gonna post pics of the home cooked meal once it's air fried later or are we only getting a stock photo tonight? :--P
I could but sadly it's already gone down the hatch
Will do next time

@Stroodlepuff a newbie to the forum and to this thread might be under the impression that Vape King sells air fryers, so you'd better stock up, otherwise there'll be more complaints about Vape King. When your new category on your website is up and running, please give us a heads up on the forum.
She will have it up and running for black Friday
Watch this space

Just a thought

Air fry it or don't

Ok I see your reasoning so the next thread that need derailing into oblivion simply has to be an Ice Cream thread.
We need a consensus on this please!!!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaas! The next Hufflepuf-esque or Noob-Bomb thread gets the Ice-cream treatment!
I second that.
See we all a good bunch of peeps, we can collectively moderate ourselves and our threads

@Stroodlepuff see this thread is now no longer about Vape King it's about air fryers

Love this thread....

Kudos to who ever started this thread.
I think Vape King stocking air fryers would be a great value add.
And best of all it would not be Clone air fryers

Praying that we won't have to also order a CBD juice if we buy it off the website

Back