Vape King Slither.IO Massive Giveaway

Getting there! Lag got me at just over 16k something.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Lag is terrible sorry will drive me insane I'll pass

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

upload_2016-5-20_20-44-29.png

Does using a really big screen count as cheating?

** -- This is a fake score -- ** Please dont be Discouraged

Last edited:
Please note Cheating will not be accepted.. HTML editing of the website through browser extensions is completely not allowed. I may have to enforce short video proof of your size just before death.

Are the scores not stored somewhere?

This game is really addictive but im not even gonna bother after seeing your score @Attie.
My highest since Thursday has been 4000 and something.
The lag gets me everytime just cant turn around fast enough too.

Lag for days on the weekend maybe the week will be more Fruitful

@Gizmo, can you please review scores submitted? I believe chrome hacks are not allowed so not sure who's who in the zoo.

@Gizmo, can you please review scores submitted? I believe chrome hacks are not allowed so not sure who's who in the zoo.

I'd like to know too , not saying anyone has cheated but I stopped trying once the scores were above 10000

Im going to try again, have gotten 20k but pointless to post unless I wipe attie off the map, wish me luck. Lag is soo bad, must be those overseas servers.

There has only been one score that was submitted that was clearly edited results.. The rest of the results still stand.

There has only been one score that was submitted that was clearly edited results.. The rest of the results still stand.

View attachment 54976

The Zoom hack makes this a lot easier!

2 man, mine and the one that says he used the plugin app? Suppose its like I said in the pm to you, no point bothering with this competition clearly no way to tell who cheated even when we admit we did.

2 man, mine and the one that says he used the plugin app? Suppose its like I said in the pm to you, no point bothering with this competition clearly no way to tell who cheated even when we admit we did.

That's allowed, the extension allows you to change FOV.

I stated in the beginning that using the plugin was allowed as people would use them anyway. But actually editing the HTML of the page is not allowed. 2 Screenshots are required the in game score and the score at the end from now on.

Back