Vape King Slither.IO Massive Giveaway

I stated in the beginning that using the plugin was allowed as people would use them anyway. But actually editing the HTML of the page is not allowed. 2 Screenshots are required the in game score and the score at the end from now on.

Oh man I feel a like a git. I read the first three posts, OP and rules nothing in there about using the extension.

My apologies, I was wrong. I've been trying to hit the high score without the extension.

Soo this took like 5 hours straight, what a way to spend your Sunday night :p The small snakes are way worse than the big ones, they are the ones who sprints infront of your face...slither 1.jpg slither 2.jpg

So tempted to enter but my photoshop skills are crap :p

Same game, you loose size when you boost. I'll try for higher score later if lag allows it and if you were wondering about the time difference between the two, I took a break after I died and only screen shotted the app screen when I returned.

Haha! **** this game! But I'm really enjoying starting little worms and just trying to bump off everyone else! It's like a game that celebrates trolling!

Keep them coming! 2 Days left ;)

This game is going to be the death of me! Besides, everyone knows it's not the size of the snake that wins you a Laisimo, it's what you do with it that counts! Right @Gizmo ? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Got a new high this morning that Ill post later if someone tops my old score.

240_F_90046622_ndUsvkHoQF56Jjs1zwqSCNJIqQ0eV7g8.jpg

Congratulations to @Migs with a monster score of 169 130! I actually cannot believe it!

I will be PM'ing you shortly for your address so we can ship your prize to you!

Well Done again!

Vape King Team

Last edited by a moderator:
Back