Vape Liquid COVID-19

I'm so glad I stocked up on DIY supplies. I'm running out of some one-shots, but I'll at least have something to vape, even if it's just one flavour.

Hi fellow Vapers,

Anyone in Fourways, Bryanston, Randburg area able to supply? I can drive to you. Please help, my girlfriend and I are out. Looking for 3mg liquid, but let me know what you have at this point I'll take anything.

Hi. Anyone in Sandton able to supply? I ran out last week and am taking some strain. :(

I have officially run dry, bought enough supply for a little over 3 weeks but it has finally happened...

Cool not near there but at least peeps now know where you are

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Thanks, I should have taken on the DIY thing when I wanted to a few months back guess it is what it is hey, nothing we can do about the situation at the moment, just take it day by day and hope for the best for the country and world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello :)
I'll be running out of juice in a week probably. Anyone know where or how I can get juice in the Weltevreden Park/ Randpark area? Thanks :)

Really regretting not taking up making my own juice now.

Iam glad im stocked up.... Helped a few guys already. Been vaping awhile and 400mls ejuice on hand makes me feel edgy....to me thats low. Like when i smoked cigs i never went home with 19 cigs in my box..... That was a NO NO....

Hi fellow Vapers,

Anyone in Lonehill, Fourways, Bryanston area able to supply fluid? I can arrange collection. Looking for 3 or 6 mg liquid, but let me know what you have, anything will help.
Thanks in advance!

Hey guys, extended lockdown got the better of me. Going to run dry tonight. Anyone in the Benoni area with stock? Happy to pay, 3mg preferred.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anyone with twisp liquid, or liquid suitable for twisp devices laying around to spare? will pay and collect, no matter where in Cape Town.

Hey Guys. Anyone have a juice hookup in the Rosebank / Killarney area?

Guess this'll be my first post here,

Anyone in Somerset West (near sanctuary/somerset mall) who could help me get some vape juice?

Tempted to ask where all these people just joined from and first post just ask for juice. No need to introduce yourselves or anything.
Could be Narc's even. :D:lipssealed::cop1:

But I won't ask :dogpile:

Last edited:
Hey lockdown fam, has anyone tried using CBD to battle nic cravings?

Hey peeps

anyone perhaps know where i can get PG & VG around boksburg? Please pm me it will be greatly appreciated

Tempted to ask where all these people just joined from and first post just ask for juice. No need to introduce yourselves or anything.
Could be Narc's even. :D:lipssealed::cop1:

But I won't ask :dogpile:

It is illegal to travel anywhere in Cape Town to fetch juice.

I guess that people think that it is OK because they won't come into contact with anyone (assuming the donor's juice is left at the gate). This would probably be the case most of the time but we should always consider all possibilities, however slight.

What if the car broke down, or you had an accident requiring ambulance, police, and hospital? What if you stopped to help someone or gave money to a homeless guy? What if the hundreds of vapers who are short of juice all undertook such trips across all cities and towns in SA? The "what if" questions are almost unlimited, however unlikely.

My suggestion is that people should go to their local chemist (assuming that they already have a good reason to be there ) and get VG and nicotine gum or patches. They can then continue vaping, albeit without flavours, and still get their nic fix. They will also now be chucking huge VG clouds.

I'm sure that many of the regular forumites would gladly help any fellow vaper under the right conditions. For example, if we lived in the same suburb we could hand over some juice at the local supermarket if we had both planned to do a weekly shop.

Our forum is well known for helping others but these are difficult times.

It is illegal to travel anywhere in Cape Town to fetch juice.

I guess that people think that it is OK because they won't come into contact with anyone (assuming the donor's juice is left at the gate). This would probably be the case most of the time but we should always consider all possibilities, however slight.

What if the car broke down, or you had an accident requiring ambulance, police, and hospital? What if you stopped to help someone or gave money to a homeless guy? What if the hundreds of vapers who are short of juice all undertook such trips across all cities and towns in SA? The "what if" questions are almost unlimited, however unlikely.

My suggestion is that people should go to their local chemist (assuming that they already have a good reason to be there ) and get VG and nicotine gum or patches. They can then continue vaping, albeit without flavours, and still get their nic fix. They will also now be chucking huge VG clouds.

I'm sure that many of the regular forumites would gladly help any fellow vaper under the right conditions. For example, if we lived in the same suburb we could hand over some juice at the local supermarket if we had both planned to do a weekly shop.

Our forum is well known for helping others but these are difficult times.

100%.
I do understand peoples "desperation" though, im about to run out of commercial juice for the missus and will have to try and mix up some DIY to keep her going.

Just based on what the pres. said last night, I get a sense that liquor and tobacco (and by a very misplaced linkage), vape stores, will not be among the first to start trading when the lockdown relaxation commences.

Hi guys,

I hope you and your family are well!

Anyone in Cape Town (Obs/Rondebosch area) who could help me with a little bit of juice? Didn't see the extended lockdown coming...

Also, are there any updates if Vape Shops are allowed to open during lockdown level 4 again?

Stay safe!

Shops should be open from May 1st, but that's up to the store bring prepared.

At least VapeRite have indicated they will be open.

Other shops like Spar that sell tobacco and juice should also have the juice available. I mean I bought juice while other had cigs pulled off the shelf so I don't see why they wouldn't sell again.

I'd look into MTL during this lockdown. The juice lasts longer (depending on RTA/RDA).

Back