Vape Liquid COVID-19

ok , had this on 3 threads already , can someone help please ?
Guys and girls , I ordered some CBD juice from Vaperite and expect it tomorrow , now this is new to me , it's ''no nic'' can I ramp it up with nic ? can I use it as if normal juice ? Want to see if it can de-stress me a little ?

Yes, treat as any other vape juice.
If you don't feel the effects use as a tincture in some tea-type beverage.
Or any beverage for that matter,but warmer =better results.
Edit. Check the base liquid. If it's a vapable liquid then it can be done. If it's an oil based liquid then use strictly as a tinture.

Last edited:
Guys and girls , I ordered some CBD juice from Vaperite and expect it tomorrow , now this is new to me , it's ''no nic'' can I ramp it up with nic ? can I use it as if normal juice ? Want to see if it can de-stress me a little ?

Not many people got experience working with CBD. So we are quite hesitant to give advice that might end up incorrect.

Personally CBD didn't do much for me. But it is different for each person. Maybe use 1 mod just for CBD and the others for nic. That way you can alternate between them and so lower you nic intake.

As for adding nic to CBD I honestly have no experience in it.

Both my toilets broke at the same time. What are the odds....

luckily I never tossed the parts I replaced initially and put the “old” units back.
View attachment 194003

I really wanted to reply and say 'Oh Crap' but that would be a poopy pun

Glad you're sorted though. Toilets are an essential service :)

Yeah you can. I haven't had any issues. One squonker has cbd mixed with some malaysian mango and 10mg nic. 1 ohm build.
It works fine for us.

@ARYANTO Interesting that Vaperite is delivering CBD. I know that CBD is allowed to be delivered, but I thought it's only CBD shops who may do so i.e. shops which sell only CBD products.

I don't know about adding nic to CBD. @YeOldeOke of All Day Vapes used to make CBD so I'm sure that he could advise you.

As far as vaping CBD is concerned, you might want to read this thread.
And somewhere along the line, @YeOldeOke informed us that CBD should be vaped at about 30W (I speak under correction).

I hope that @YeOldeOke checks the forum. As a well-known juice maker and CBD maker, he is in the best position to advise you.

Please let me know if there is anyone in the Howick area with spare juice to sell, I am definitely going to run out with the added lockdown period. Here's hoping.

@ARYANTO CBD and nic work against each other, a bit like taking a sleeping pill with a jug of coffee :) CBD if taken in sufficient qty will relax you (if it has no effect you are taking too little, it DOES work), nic will pick you up.

So under normal circumstances it doesn't make sense, but you seem to have ordered the CBD juice (I assume it's juice not oral tincture/drops - you certainly should NOT vape the latter) because that's all you could get your hands on.

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL AND YOU TAKE WHAT I SAY AT YOUR OWN RISK, IT IS NOT ADVICE, SIMPLY MY LAY OPINION.

Methinks CBD JUICE with some nic in should be ok, but I have not personally tried it. Should you break out in spots or end up 6ft underground I'll sympathize, maybe even send some flowers once the lockdown allows, but that's it. Try it at your own risk.

Last edited:
Guys I am sitauted in Kuilsriver running extremely low on juice. if anyone is willing to assist please do.

Hi there,

I am on my last ml of liquid. Is there anybody in the Ferndale, Randburg area that have spare liquids willing to sell?

Guys I’m located in Bassonia JHB South (near Alberton ) and I desperately need MTL juice and smok nord pods !
Please pm me , will pay !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends on which CBD Juice you bought. If it’s a tincture then no . If it’s your normal 600mg or which ever then it’s fine to smoke it just like that and it will also be fine if you mix Nic into it. It’s safe. Hope this helps you. Only came across this msg now

Is there anyone in Die Wilgers, Pretoria East area that is willing to sell vape juice? I ran out and really need some. This two week extension caught me off guard...

Hi all. Is there anyone in the Centurion area that can hook a brother up in these trying times?

Anyone in Sunninghill, Johannesburg have spare juice? Willing to pay.

In emmarentia/greenside/linden- needing liquid- 3mg but not fussy. Prepared to pay and assume whatever risk. If you have some spare please et me know and I will go out of my way. Thanks

Haha better be safe than sorry...Learnt my lesson...

Here is my stash purchased at around R14 to the dollar, probably a little overboard even for lockdown but it should last a while. Dreading the next order which will probably be at R18 - R20.:facepalm:
Have x5 local 60mls that I bought day before lockdown to support the guys.

Attachments

• 20200325_092117.jpg
    20200325_092117.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 94
Here is my stash purchased at around R14 to the dollar, probably a little overboard even for lockdown but it should last a while. Dreading the next order which will probably be at R18 - R20.:facepalm:
Wow, I must say, I am jealous...You are torturing me over here. But I am really glad you have planned properly. I think that might last you a while. But Yes, the exchange rate is going to put you back. But they say the Rand might strengthen again...Hopefully.

If there is anyone in the area that would be willing to sell some juice in the Randpark Ridge, Eagle Canyon area please give me a shout. Willing to pay a bit extra

Dibs boss, Dibs

Guys anyone know of sumone in hoedspruit area that can help with juice willing to pay

Any illicit juice suppliers in or around the Edenvale area? Please PM me.. I did not anticipate an extended lockdown :(

Back