VapeAway - Retailer Reviews

Schnappie

Elite Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
So I had a bit of a frustrating morning while driving to work with a certain tank that kept giving me dry hits! I decided to get a Mage RTA and gave @Kurt Yeo a call to hear if they had a black one in stock. So that I can pick one up on the way past Benoni.

When I popped in I asked if the Rta comes with pre-rolled coils as I only had cotton bacon with me for my trips and the previous tank was a single coil. He then pulled out his Deadelus( spelling) tool and built me dual fused claptons on the spot!

The coils came out awesome! To top things off he even wicked the tank for me and showed me all the ins and outs, and filled the tank free of charge. We also had a great chat and tried some juices it really turned my crappy day into a great day.

A lot of the vape shops around here tend to be "buy and waai" whereas this guy goes out of his way to help and multitasks helping other clients as well. Also gained a lot of knowledge in the 30 or 40 minutes I spent there.

What a legend, you guys wont regret popping in at Vapeaway, big thumbs up from my side!

Last edited:
At the end of Feb I picked something up from Vape Away. After seeing it, I gave them a call, got my questions answered quickly and professionally, and the rest of the service was flawless!

This weekend the device started giving me some trouble. I wasn't sure what could actually be done with it but decided I would contact Vape Away and at least see what they had to say about it, or if they could help in any way.

The response I got was short and to the point. The manufacturer acknowledges the fault, and Vape Away would gladly swap it out for me, and if I would like to choose a different option that was fine too. I mean, I felt a little stunned, I had a whole speech and everything prepared, and at the end of the day thought it would turn into a messy situation. But couldn't be more glad that the wind was taken out of my sails in this way!

One thing I love about the vendors we have on here is that they will do anything to help out their customers. In a country where customer service is falling apart it is just incredible to know that this sort of service still exists.

@Kurt Yeo ... Epic job man!!!

Back