VapeClub - iStick 20 w by Eleaf - Back in stock

Jeeslike great pricing!

It really is all you would need. I get a 50watt mod, thinking the MVP2 was a little shy, and I'm vaping at 12,5w

I really don't get what folks do with 100 and even 150watt devices.

I'm assuming dripping is done at higher watts. But if you are using atty's you must have iron lungs.

Jeeslike great pricing!

It really is all you would need. I get a 50watt mod, thinking the MVP2 was a little shy, and I'm vaping at 12,5w

I really don't get what folks do with 100 and even 150watt devices.

I'm assuming dripping is done at higher watts. But if you are using atty's you must have iron lungs.

So you bought a Porsche...and you have to drive around at 60km/h because that's the speed limit :D

Such is the nature of things ;)

Well done guys. Awesome device and awesome price.

Just ordered mine. Forgot to pick a colour but the silver will be just fine. Can't wait to receive this and the nautilus mini. Whoop whoop

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

The iSticks arrived late this afternoon and are available for sale on the website for shipping tomorrow. If you want one be quick, they going fast! The few reservations that are unclaimed are kept as seperate stock so please let us know when you will be able to take them? :)

The iSticks arrived late this afternoon and are available for sale on the website for shipping tomorrow. If you want one be quick, they going fast! The few reservations that are unclaimed are kept as seperate stock so please let us know when you will be able to take them? :)
Awesome news. Hope you ship them nice and early and shout outs to @VapeGrrl for contacting me after I forgot to pick a colour to help me out. You found a new returning customer.

Will pick mine up tomorrow or Friday, but will let you guys know. Ta!

Think the anticipation is getting to quite a few of us, I keep refreshing the email and then:tmi:

Think the anticipation is getting to quite a few of us, I keep refreshing the email and then:tmi:
Jip. Just waiting for the order status to change going to go for lunch now, I hope it's updated when I'm back.

I can't wait to finally be able to vape past 11 watts, I think my MVP has been holding my Nautilis Mini back.

So any one got any shipping updates yet?

Yeah same here. I'll move my expectations to Monday...

Hi

I am so sorry, my fingers are raw from packing but I will send out your tracking numbers as soon as I get half a chance but they will be delivered tomorrow

That's is awesome news. Thanks

I just picked up my iStick today, and all I can say is WOW. It has really blown me away, it meets all my needs and more.
13992d66a84ca33b7e3658af2516e2c9.jpg

Back