VapeClub - iStick 20 w by Eleaf - Back in stock

Start at the lowest watts and work it up gradually until you feel it just not taste right anymore, then go back to your previous setting, which will be your sweet spot. Forget about the volts, just use the watts.
got it on 9watts now and that is pretty decent. so much more vapour. It is awesome.

Just remember the iStick's power settings cannot be compared to other VW devices - it runs a bit hotter.
Yeah, I know ... was more to indicate that it is not required to run devices at their max capacity to get the right flavour :)

Yeah, I know ... was more to indicate that it is not required to run devices at their max capacity to get the right flavour :)
I cannot agree more, I use my mAN exclusively on an IPV 50 and have yet to go over 15W for any juice. Mostly around 12W.

Aaargghh!!! Aramex screwed up! Still waiting for delivery.:confused: I'm not gonna be a happy camper if I paid for overnight and don't get it today due to their screw up. :envy:

Last edited:
:-@ Website says 'delivered' after I spoke to them but no it hasn't been!

I spoke to Aramex and they confirmed your requested a change of delivery address, hope this is correct?

They assure us they will try their best to get it back and out to you on that route today. I'll definitely be following up as well.

I spoke to Aramex and they confirmed your requested a change of delivery address, hope this is correct?

They assure us they will try their best to get it back and out to you on that route today. I'll definitely be following up as well.
Hi @JakesSA, as per my email, the person on the other end of the line said they don't have the delivery info so I supplied them with the details I gave you originally in my order. I have to leave work at 4PM today so I really hope they get it together(and that's me using nice words)

d6c7a46d8e4b500dd4f25e38ffbbc07d.jpg

Perfect start to the weekend

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

You're making me break: @Barak
Yeah its pretty fun being one of the boss men. My goal was to start drinking at 12 and I wished really hard and then it happened. Believe in your dreams kids.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I really really hope im mistaken. just went onto vapeclub website and it says istick sold out? How can this be? When will i be able to get mine now? Help!!!

@Hash Punk I am so sorry, a lot of them were reserved and we really did not expect them to be that popular but there is another shipment coming in if you would like to reserve yours

Man!:( All these istick vape mail happiness is making me jelly! I have to wait till monday :confused:;(

So happy for you guys @JakesSA
Nothing like having lots of excitement about a new product

Picked up mine today as well. Thanks @VapeGrrl & @JakesSA, this is an ideal little stealthy workhorse.
Damn, this thing is far smaller than I ever imagined. I can wholeheartedly concur with Jakes that the size make it seem almost fragile when you hold it. It's like your paternal instincts kicks in and you try to protect it, very unlike my MVP.

@Hash Punk, when I saw the posts on ECF about this unit & the popularity there, I just had to jump on the bandwagon & reserve one when the opportunity presented itself. I'd recommend you subscribe to the vendor forum(s) and jump on the bandwagon for the next batch if you can instead of waiting for availabilty on the website. As @Silverbear also mentioned, they are very popular & sell like hotcakes.

You hit the nail on the head there @Kuhlkatz, paternal instincts indeed.

"I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my Squishy" comes to mind .. :)

Looks like we on track for the delivery of the second consignment of iSticks on the 20-22nd of November, AAA grade stock straight from eLeaf. All colours will be available and yes, for those who have asked, the retail price stays at R590. :)

Coming with this shipment are some rebuildable atomisers with glass tanks the name of which sounds something like those strange monkey cross meerkat things from Madagascar ...

Looks like we on track for the delivery of the second consignment of iSticks on the 20-22nd of November, AAA grade stock straight from eLeaf. All colours will be available and yes, for those who have asked, the retail price stays at R590. :)

Coming with this shipment are some rebuildable atomisers with glass tanks the name of which sounds something like those strange monkey cross meerkat things from Madagascar ...

Ohhhh....Lemo's :rock:

Any indication of price?

Back