VapeCon Weekend Pass PIF - TAKEN

Hooked

Vapin' up a Storm
LV

Awards
Due to a variety of circumstances I won't be able to attend VapeCon. ;(;(;(;(;(

I have a weekend pass if anyone would like it. It's not printed yet, so I'll just forward the email confirmation to you.

EDIT 28 Aug: No longer available - it's been taken.

Last edited:
Oh no - that is such sad news @Hooked !!!
Was looking forward to seeing you there

Its a real pity!!!!!

That is sad news, one of top contributors on this forum :(

I have someone buying for Sunday only, maybe he could take it of your hands ?

Or would you prefer to keep it as a PIF ?

I was going to give you a dislike, but instead you can have a Star Wars gif

giphy.gif

Sorry to hear that you won't be able to make it @Hooked... I know you've been super excited about coming...

Please open a separate savings account or buy a piggy bank, then buy yourself a 2020 diary & mark the last weekend of August 2020 with VAPECON BABY!! using a big red marker... Hope that we'll all be able to see you next year!! :)

Sorry to hear that you won't be able to make it @Hooked... I know you've been super excited about coming...

Please open a separate savings account or buy a piggy bank, then buy yourself a 2020 diary & mark the last weekend of August 2020 with VAPECON BABY!! using a big red marker... Hope that we'll all be able to see you next year!! :)

Thanks @takatatak !

That is sad news, one of top contributors on this forum :(

I have someone buying for Sunday only, maybe he could take it of your hands ?

Or would you prefer to keep it as a PIF ?

Thank you @Faraaz. If your friend would like it for the weekend sure, why not?

@Hooked if there was anything that you were especially looking for a Vapecon PM me. I'll be in Capetown next week from Tuesday to Thursday and will be willing to drive the +/- 72km to you to hand delivered it for you.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Sad to hear bro, I just got my tickets for Sunday, I hope they find a nice home

@Hooked if there was anything that you were especially looking for a Vapecon PM me. I'll be in Capetown next week from Tuesday to Thursday and will be willing to drive the +/- 72km to you to hand delivered it for you.

Whew!!! Are you serious???? That's far for you to drive and unbelievably kind of you to be willing to do so!!! However, there is nothing specific that I was going to buy at VapeCon, BUT if you still feel like a drive out to the West Coast it would be lovely to meet you! I'll PM you my phone number.

I will make it easy for you. If it looks, smell or taste like coffee, she wants it.

So just an update, I will be @Hooked 's Vapecon representative. So if allowed @Silver I'll be wearing two name tags, so guys if you see a guy with a determined look on his face and two name tags, please stop me and take a selfie with me for @Hooked to also meet the faces behind the forum name :)

@Hooked, just glad there have been no disasters keeping you from this side of the world. I see you will be well represented by @MRHarris1. We should all search out this ambassador so @Hooked can at least meet the faces behind the names ;-)

So just an update, I will be @Hooked 's Vapecon representative. So if allowed @Silver I'll be wearing two name tags, so guys if you see a guy with a determined look on his face and two name tags, please stop me and take a selfie with me for @Hooked to also meet the faces behind the forum name :)

@Silver If you do allow it, could you say "Representing Hooked"? There are so many people on the forum who call me "bud"or "bro and if they see a guy walking around with Hooked's name tag that will make it worse! @MRHarris1

@Hooked I'll visit the ecigssa stand and asked them to amend your name tag.

Back