VapeCon Weekend Pass PIF - TAKEN

@Hooked I'll visit the ecigssa stand and asked them to amend your name tag.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Gosh you're going to a lot of trouble for me @MRHarris1 - much appreciated! There probably won't be a name tag for me though, but who knows ...

I must say this all pretty awful. My mindset is still on VapeCon, and I'm still thinking that I must remember to take this and take that with me. And I've been following everything so closely it feels really weird that I won't be there. ;(. Next year I'm going to tell everyone that I'll be on holiday as from 1 August so that no unexpected work comes my way!!!

Gosh you're going to a lot of trouble for me @MRHarris1 - much appreciated! There probably won't be a name tag for me though, but who knows ...

I must say this all pretty awful. My mindset is still on VapeCon, and I'm still thinking that I must remember to take this and take that with me. And I've been following everything so closely it feels really weird that I won't be there. ;(. Next year I'm going to tell everyone that I'll be on holiday as from 1 August so that no unexpected work comes my way!!!
@Hooked I had a look at the RSVP list and you on it, so there should be a tag for you.
1814cc6e2227034a76c02d89d5a96a99.jpg

@Hooked if there was anything that you were especially looking for a Vapecon PM me. I'll be in Capetown next week from Tuesday to Thursday and will be willing to drive the +/- 72km to you to hand delivered it for you.

Wowza... Just got to love this vaping community aka Fam.. Awesome gesture @MRHarris1 #Legend

Back