VapeMOB - Juice Reviews

Rex_Bael

REOnaught
LV

Awards
So I got some Papa Smurf and Ecto Plasma from vapeMob. My apologies to @Rob Fisher, but there is no way I'll be using these long enough to do a full review. I have to assume it was a bad batch.

Papa Smurf is described as: "Some magical berries brewed to perfection that will leave you wanting more!"
Our experience: "Some of Great Grandma's perfume blended with Sunlight bar soap that will leave you gagging."

Ecto Plasma is described as: "Its something you have to try for yourself, All we know, its called Ecto Plasma!"
Our experience: "Red Bull with the rest of the bar soap added, no mystery there."

I know that juices taste different depending on your setup and someone may suggest steeping them. As I read in a thread about steeping, if the juice is terrible to begin with, no amount of steeping is going to magically fix it.

Both have a strong perfume essence coming through, but the main component is the soapy taste, especially on the exhale. I sincerely hope my next batch of VM juices get delivered in time since this was supposed to carry us through till then and I'd rather eat a packet of analogues than vape these juices.

"Some of Great Grandma's perfume blended with Sunlight bar soap that will leave you gagging."

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Awesome write up, pity you had such a bad experience!

Can I suggest diluting with some VG to see if it is salvageable?

My apologies to @Rob Fisher, but there is no way I'll be using these long enough to do a full review. I have to assume it was a bad batch.

No need to apologise at all... initial impressions are also important! I have to agree with you @Rex_Bael... the juices were not lekker!

I hate lambasting products because people do their best to try and bring us the best... but the juices were not good and trying to squeeze that solid bottle to get the juice almost gave me a hernia!

No you cannot! :oops:

That's FINE with me. Hehehehe. I see you even have a fine master banner now.

Many a crap bottle of juice made vapable thanks to Dischem blend :)

That's FINE with me. Hehehehe. I see you even have a fine master banner now.

Many a crap bottle of juice made vapable thanks to Dischem blend :)

Hehehe.... Oooo maybe I should actually try that @devdev! I'll go get some on Monday! :p

I was so excited when they launched ecto I bought 5 and returned all of them the same day. I described as sunlight

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Thank you. We love these honest impressions, even if taste is subjective - in the end they all add up and we as forum members are the better for it.

I think that soapy taste is their attempt at making it fizzy . but its such a failure .

Weird yeah.....in my experience the ecto was quite unpleasant due to he soap taste which I think is musk flavour.

However the mango is mind blowingly good in a pt2 mini. It taste like real mangoes. Absolutely perfect. The blueberry was also really good when mixed with sweet mixed berries provides a pleasant sour element to the mix. I have not tried any of the other flavours.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Good to hear all your impressions.
Thank you guys

Company: Vape Mob
Product Name:premium Blend Flavours

VapeMob Candy-Mint.jpg ??

Reviewer: Rob Fisher

Mod: eGo-C Twist
Watts/Volts:4 - 4,8 Volts

Atomiser: Mini ProTank 3
Coil Resistance:2 Ohm
Wicking Material:Std

Strength:Medium (I assume this would be 12mg)
Blend: Doesn't say
Price: R60 for 10ml R6 a ml

Website blurb: If your looking for a sweet mint flavour, look no further, Candy Mint has all the minty goodness with hints of sweet candy.

Reviewer Notes:
I won a bottle of this on a Face Book compo and it's been in my "To Try" section for a few weeks... I had tried a Vape Mob Juice before and hated it. But I guess I'm not into the non natural flavours. This one however is pretty good... again as happens with my juice tests the longer I vape it the more I start to enjoy it. The Mint is nice and strong and the Candy flavour comes through clearly. Vapour production is good and the taste is clearly exactly what the label says it is.

I will keep this bottle of juice and it won't go into the PIF box just yet...

On the @denizenx system a 3) nom : its nom

I will be tempted to try some of their other Premium Blends now!

Thanks. I have been wanting to try some of their Intense range, but not knowing what the nic is have put me off thus far.

Thanks. I have been wanting to try some of their Intense range, but not knowing what the nic is have put me off thus far.

Yip that does seem a bit silly... they really should declare the actual strength as well as the blend.

I tried both their Intende Mango and Intense Blueberry - both were excellent. They might not be suitable for drippers though as the flavour is very intense - perfect in a mini protank though. Alternatively you can dilute it. I enjoyed it mixed with berry juice.

I only have the Blueberry bottle left and it's 0.9% nic so I assume that is the medium.

Just got a bottle of the dark chocolate intense today. I didn't feel it quite what I expected it to be, although I did try it in my i30 tank which might need a new coil. I'll sort that out on Monday and report back on the flavour. I'm just waiting for my shooter tank to air out a little then I'll try it in there.

If you want an old school taste try their ecto flavor. I just can't place the taste!! It's so familiar!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

The intense range comes in two nic options, 9mg nic and 0mg nic.

Oh yeah. Forgot to mention I used the 0mg. Don't use anything other than that now. No need for the nic kick. Just need to know there's smoke leaving my lips.

I've tried this Mint Candy and I have to say I am impressed, didnt like the Ecto Plasma but this one is good, I also tried the Papa Smurf from Vape Mob, a bit too sweet but its good

I've tried this Mint Candy and I have to say I am impressed, didnt like the Ecto Plasma but this one is good, I also tried the Papa Smurf from Vape Mob, a bit too sweet but its good

Papa smurf is nice but it did kind of have a strong taste on my pallet.

awesome avatar btw :)

Thanks. I'm still waiting for his triumphant return! Every other blerry character made some return but this ero senin makes me wait!

Yip that was the one I hated! Ecto Plasma!

Yip that was the one I hated! Ecto Plasma!

Forgot I actually tried that and I also hated it immensely - had a strong musk flavour in it which ruined it.

Back