VapeMOB - Juice Reviews

Forgot I actually tried that and I also hated it immensely - had a strong musk flavour in it which ruined it.

Musk? I don't get musk.... I get more of a fruity note towards the end.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Thanks. I have been wanting to try some of their Intense range, but not knowing what the nic is have put me off thus far.

I have T-Bac, Papa Smurf and Ecto-Plasma, all at 11mg nic. I was previously vaping 18mg juices across the board, but was advised by Chop007 that this was unnecessary with these flavours, and he was absolutely right. Apparently the higher nic kills the subtle taste. They also deliver substantial vapour, so no need for stronger. Hope this helps.

Just got a bottle of the dark chocolate intense today. I didn't feel it quite what I expected it to be, although I did try it in my i30 tank which might need a new coil. I'll sort that out on Monday and report back on the flavour. I'm just waiting for my shooter tank to air out a little then I'll try it in there.

If you want an old school taste try their ecto flavor. I just can't place the taste!! It's so familiar!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Ecto tastes something like gin and tonic. It's a lemon/lime and something else taste. Gives me shivers!

Is the soap taste a personal subjective thing?
Is it a steeping thing?
Was it a bad batch or a bad start for them on those juices that got fixed over time?

Are all juice purchases basically just a shot into the dark no matter who says what about it?
Im looking at buying some juice from VapeMob today with my upgrade... Coz I have seen some other people say nice(r) things about it...

@WHeunis It seams the soapy taste is a very subjective thing. As far as I can gather it is actually supposed to be musk. Most musky flavours end up tasting soapy to me, these were just particularly strong. Both the juices I tried had a musk component to them, so I cannot really comment about the other flavours.

Taking other reviews of VapeMOB juices and the good reputation and customer service into account, I would happily buy from them. Just take your own taste profile into consideration. I've learned to avoid all juices with a musk component :p

This is really interesting I love both Ecto and Papa Smurf. I use both as alternating ADV, and vape them in tanks as well as on my dripper when I need a flavour kick. No soapy taste for me just juicy deliciousness. Of the two I would have to say papa smurf is my preferred, especially mixed with some of the VapeMob intense range. On the other hand I cant vape VM juice at all, tried at least 7 flavours/concentrations and all have the same painful effect on my throat.

Seems like juices are just a shot in the dark in general then...
Really does make me hesitate when I look from the drawer to 173 (exxagerated obviously) open juice sites :confused:

So true! I've tried some samples of these and didn't find them too bad - the only problem for me was the Nic content. I'm used to 6mg juice so vaping 18mg juice was a bit unpleasant; perhaps if I had lower Nic variations it would have been better. I don't recall which was which now, but there were at least two flavours that I would consider buying.

The only way to find out is to try them :p

EDIT: Apologies, I must be getting old! It wasn't this brand at all, please ignore irrelevant comments above :oops:

Really does make me hesitate when I look from the drawer to 173 (exxagerated obviously) open juice sites :confused:
No, certainly not. To some extent maybe until your taste buds have settled down and you have more or less ascertained your taste profile. Thereafter it is a matter of how well you have researched a juice, and you usually get what you pay for. Of course, in between one needs to experiment and try new tastes.

So I got some Papa Smurf and Ecto Plasma from vapeMob. My apologies to @Rob Fisher, but there is no way I'll be using these long enough to do a full review. I have to assume it was a bad batch.

Papa Smurf is described as: "Some magical berries brewed to perfection that will leave you wanting more!"
Our experience: "Some of Great Grandma's perfume blended with Sunlight bar soap that will leave you gagging."

Ecto Plasma is described as: "Its something you have to try for yourself, All we know, its called Ecto Plasma!"
Our experience: "Red Bull with the rest of the bar soap added, no mystery there."

I know that juices taste different depending on your setup and someone may suggest steeping them. As I read in a thread about steeping, if the juice is terrible to begin with, no amount of steeping is going to magically fix it.

Both have a strong perfume essence coming through, but the main component is the soapy taste, especially on the exhale. I sincerely hope my next batch of VM juices get delivered in time since this was supposed to carry us through till then and I'd rather eat a packet of analogues than vape these juices.
Thanks for your review and for trying out the juices. Papa Smurf and Ecto Plasm our our best sellers, well, them and Mango. Taste is very subjective and one persons Unicorn Farts may be another persons bar of soap.

We have had one or two now and then who do not like their taste, thankfully there is a vast range of juices to try. Please try some others and let us know of your impressions.

Sorry you had such a devastatingly negative impression of some of our best sellers, I am certain that if you try some others you may find one or two that suites your taste buds. Thanks everyone for your feedback, whether negative or positive they all count and help us grow.:)

Yes, sometimes maybe so, I too have tried some of the most expensive and heavily punted juices on the forum and have found some to be lacking in taste, almost watery. I like my juices to pack a punch and be 'WOW' but have increasingly found that hype and juices sometimes do not compliment each other.

That is why we have taste testers in our stores so folks can come through and test each and every juice in order to ascertain their taste bud satisfaction level. It helps when folks can come in and test juice before they buy. It amazes me every day how each and every person taste's and senses juices differently. But you are correct in your assumption, unless you have had time to carefully try and adjust each juice to your taste.

Hi @Chop007 , i notice the intense range is only in 9mg. Do you have 18mg too?

Hi @Chop007 , i notice the intense range is only in 9mg. Do you have 18mg too?
Not at the moment, we are working on an entire new range as well. Fingers crossed they should be ready in a few months. Just pushing the new flavors through all the correct channels, both legal and taste wise. It takes time but we have the best Biochemists, Chefs, etc etc in the country on board, costing a small fortune but it will all be worth it in the long run. Cannot wait until I see the looks on folks faces when they try the new range. We are aiming high, very, very high......;)

So I got some Papa Smurf and Ecto Plasma from vapeMob. My apologies to @Rob Fisher, but there is no way I'll be using these long enough to do a full review. I have to assume it was a bad batch.

Papa Smurf is described as: "Some magical berries brewed to perfection that will leave you wanting more!"
Our experience: "Some of Great Grandma's perfume blended with Sunlight bar soap that will leave you gagging."

Ecto Plasma is described as: "Its something you have to try for yourself, All we know, its called Ecto Plasma!"
Our experience: "Red Bull with the rest of the bar soap added, no mystery there."

I know that juices taste different depending on your setup and someone may suggest steeping them. As I read in a thread about steeping, if the juice is terrible to begin with, no amount of steeping is going to magically fix it.

Both have a strong perfume essence coming through, but the main component is the soapy taste, especially on the exhale. I sincerely hope my next batch of VM juices get delivered in time since this was supposed to carry us through till then and I'd rather eat a packet of analogues than vape these juices.
@Rex_Bael i had the exact experience with the same two juices. didnt post a comment as i thought maybe it was just me.

When i posted a negative retailer review, i got so many replies to the thread saying otherwise.

Here we have a juice review, which is a subjective thing, but we have this post which is more insulting than helpful to anyone. I am sorely surprised to see veteran names on the list of funnies and likes for this post, and some of the replies to this thread with no slap on the wrist.

I can go on to defend Vape Mob, but why? Taste is subjective. Your poison may very well be my favourite vape juice. I can appreciate someone's dislike for a flavour, but i cannot appreciate the manner in which it was said.

When i posted a negative retailer review, i got so many replies to the thread saying otherwise.

Here we have a juice review, which is a subjective thing, but we have this post which is more insulting than helpful to anyone. I am sorely surprised to see veteran names on the list of funnies and likes for this post, and some of the replies to this thread with no slap on the wrist.

I can go on to defend Vape Mob, but why? Taste is subjective. Your poison may very well be my favourite vape juice. I can appreciate someone's dislike for a flavour, but i cannot appreciate the manner in which it was said.

I personally feel this way about it:

Just like we have different tastes in anything, including juice, we have different personalities.
My personality is generally a little harsh for most people to deal with.
Worse than that is what goes on in my head. In general public interactions I prefer 99% of the time to just avoid everyone as much as possible.
But the internet... funny story... I don't much care how what I say/type is taken.
I can put my ACTUAL thoughts out there, and somehow don't care.

I feel that censoring things like the original post review would be very disrespectful. At the same time I don't feel you were censored either.
But you did hit something there with your first sentence.

Maybe, and this is just my summation, this review got less backlash because the way the person said what he said made MOST people not take it seriously...

@Bonez007 . you are absolutely correct in saying juice is a subjective thing. the same juice is interpreted differently from person to person.
i saw your review and responses to them as well. what i have found is that this is an open forum and that everyone has a right to their opinion.
the reviews in particular is a grey area. as people are inclined to respond highlighting their own experiences.
i myself have had a bad experience with the two above mentioned juices as well and opted not to write a review as i felt that it could possibly be just me or my interpretation of the juice.
if i did however post a review in a negative manner toward a retailer then i should expect that i will have some that share my sentiments as well as those that are apposed to it.
if you experience is different best way forward and balance out the review is to add your opinion. just my 2 cents worth...

@Bonez007 My apologies for offending you, in hindsight the post is harsh. If you have a look at the date of the original post, it is quite old. At the time my experience of different juices was more limited, through experience I discovered that it was the musk component that came across as soapy to me. I do however stand by my opinion on these juices. If you have a read through the thread, you will note that some people agreed with the soapy taste and many others love these juices.

At the time there was no presence from Vapemob on the forum to allow any kind of back and forth. Please also take a look at my response to @WHeunis's original query. I harbour no ill will towards Vapemob and they have built an excellent reputation.

@Chop007 I will happily buy from Vapemob in future and will hopefully try some of the other flavours in the near future.

Moderators, please feel free to delete this thread if it is deemed detrimental to the community or to Vapemob as a respected dealer on these forums.

@Bonez007 My apologies for offending you, in hindsight the post is harsh. If you have a look at the date of the original post, it is quite old. At the time my experience of different juices was more limited, through experience I discovered that it was the musk component that came across as soapy to me. I do however stand by my opinion on these juices. If you have a read through the thread, you will note that some people agreed with the soapy taste and many others love these juices.

At the time there was no presence from Vapemob on the forum to allow any kind of back and forth. Please also take a look at my response to @WHeunis's original query. I harbour no ill will towards Vapemob and they have built an excellent reputation.

@Chop007 I will happily buy from Vapemob in future and will hopefully try some of the other flavours in the near future.

Moderators, please feel free to delete this thread if it is deemed detrimental to the community or to Vapemob as a respected dealer on these forums.
No worries @Rex_Bael all mellows, we take all positive and negative criticism on board in order to help us grow. Sometimes we give 150% to all clients and things still go wrong, we then try to make amends in anyway possible but many folks can get very angry and overreact even when given a super shweet free deal. It all comes with the territory, I do not blame the clients and I sympathize at times. We hold no judgement on your comment nor any others comment, it is a free world and folks should be able to speak their mind without fear. I would request this thread to stay open for complete transparency and openness.

I've got juices I love that my girlfriend hates . Ectoplasm is an all day vape for me . I think it's one of those love or hate juices .
Juices people have raved about on the forum , I've tried and not seen all the hype . Once again , it's tricky , because taste is subjective and the variety of setups being used may have different results .

Vaped my a** off today on my two new bottles from VapeMob.
Papa Smurf, and Mint Candy.
Lovin it.
Friggin amazing flavours!

Much to my own surprise, I like the Mint Candy the most. Not by much, but definitely ahead.
Which is very very odd.
I generally dont like anything mint-y. Never have.
I got this bottle primarily for the wife...

GO FIGURE!

Sadly, she loves it to... so.. yeah... ROUND 1 - FIGHT!

When I first tried Ecto I was totally in love with it, the most epic stuff I had ever encountered. Sadly I have lost my taste for it, Papa Smurf is also a no-no for me. I've just added another juice to this group; Shisha Time Mixed Fruit, all three of these have the same soapy aftertaste for me. As was mentioned in an earlier post I suspect there is some musk flavouring in there that my body has decided it doesn't like anymore so I'm not going to try any more mixed fruit juices unless I know for a fact that there is no musk in there :(

Here are my impressions of a few more VMb juices I've tried at 18mg except for the Intense range which is 9mg:

Cherry Bomb - Not as fruity as I imagined, bitter and watery
Intense Dark Chocolate - Very awesome in moderation but too rich to fill a tank with.
Intense Frapichino - Erm.... This carried no flavour at all for me, kinda like watered down warm milk
Mint - Fanfrikkentastic! I loved this, sweet and refreshing :)
Strapple - Very nice sour apple with a hint of sweetness, still haven't found the "Str" that I assume should be strawberry.
Energy Drink - Tastes like energy drink, bittery sweet and very slightly sour, not overpowering ... I like this one
Turkish T'Bac - I'm not a huge "tobacco" fan but enjoyed this one, has a slight sweetness that I enjoyed but not overpoweringly as sweet as other commercial "tobacco" juices
T'Bac Brew - Here is VapeMob's little hidden treasure! A very pleasurable Honey juice, didn't pick up any tobacco in this one which is a big plus for me. Don't buy this in anything less than 30mls

When I first tried Ecto I was totally in love with it, the most epic stuff I had ever encountered. Sadly I have lost my taste for it, Papa Smurf is also a no-no for me. I've just added another juice to this group; Shisha Time Mixed Fruit, all three of these have the same soapy aftertaste for me. As was mentioned in an earlier post I suspect there is some musk flavouring in there that my body has decided it doesn't like anymore so I'm not going to try any more mixed fruit juices unless I know for a fact that there is no musk in there :(

Here are my impressions of a few more VMb juices I've tried at 18mg except for the Intense range which is 9mg:

Intense Dark Chocolate - Very awesome in moderation but too rich to fill a tank with.
Intense Frapichino - Erm.... This carried no flavour at all for me, kinda like watered down warm milk
Strapple - Very nice sour apple with a hint of sweetness, still haven't found the "Str" that I assume should be strawberry.
Energy Drink - Tastes like energy drink, bittery sweet and very slightly sour, not overpowering ... I like this one
Turkish T'Bac - I'm not a huge "tobacco" fan but enjoyed this one, has a slight sweetness that I enjoyed but not overpoweringly as sweet as other commercial "tobacco" juices
T'Bac Brew - Here is VapeMob's little hidden treasure! A very pleasurable Honey juice, didn't pick up any tobacco in this one which is a big plus for me. Don't buy this in anything less than 30mls
Thank you for your review, it is awesome to receive feedback on our juices, we really appreciate it greatly.

Thanks for sharing your views @BumbleBee

Back