VapeMOB - Juice Reviews

Vapemob premium juices not bad, ecto in a pen device taste amazing, but sub ohm devices brings out the true flavour of any juices so ecto is a big no no, papa smurf on the other hand I can vape all day...its amazing, lots of the employees at vapemob vapes it all the time...t bac brew also has a nice tobacco with honey taste to it...amazing juices

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Those same juices in a dripper tells you a lot more than most subohm tanks - The subohm tanks made the juices come out in layers, whereas the driipper or RDTA's like Bellus and things that produce even more smoke give you the full flavour profile with each drag :)

So I got some Papa Smurf and Ecto Plasma from vapeMob. My apologies to @Rob Fisher, but there is no way I'll be using these long enough to do a full review. I have to assume it was a bad batch.

Papa Smurf is described as: "Some magical berries brewed to perfection that will leave you wanting more!"
Our experience: "Some of Great Grandma's perfume blended with Sunlight bar soap that will leave you gagging."

Ecto Plasma is described as: "Its something you have to try for yourself, All we know, its called Ecto Plasma!"
Our experience: "Red Bull with the rest of the bar soap added, no mystery there."

I know that juices taste different depending on your setup and someone may suggest steeping them. As I read in a thread about steeping, if the juice is terrible to begin with, no amount of steeping is going to magically fix it.
hahah please tell us what equipment was used in the testing of this:

Did you get no lemon-like profile from the ectoplasma/ it is a very different flavour. I like it for that, it feels like a palette cleanser more than a vape LOL

What don't you like about it???

Under my palette, it finds It's rich berry flavoour: cranberries, rasperries, The taste is good - especially WITH peach brew as well, when i near the end of tank :p

The tanks that agree with this under my hands are: subtank mini, bellus', goblin miniature, Crius, and the Lush.
I think it is because I am more of a tabacco vapor, and when I do desserts I vape the Phillip Roche Signature Series. Now I am in the process of trying to find the perfect local dessert.

@Petrus Im a dessert man myself and reasonably happy with VM legends Monroe, Papa Smurf didnt interest me at all either, Blueberry only mildly as a break and Mint candy was way too strong for me, the green minty glow from my lungs reflecting off the ceiling keeps me awake at night.
I eagerly await your "local dessert" announcements.:)

I think it is because I am more of a tabacco vapor, and when I do desserts I vape the Phillip Roche Signature Series. Now I am in the process of trying to find the perfect local dessert.
Awesome, all the best on that journey.

Local company: R250 or 240 for 50ml of the Foggs Famous sauces>? :D What kinds of delicacies are you looking for?

Final Descent's PB & Strawberry Jelly went pretty if you're into that kind of delicacy at random times of the day.

I bought a 100ml Max VG Papa Smurf from Vape Mob on Saturday morning.

Since then i have been vaping it 90% of the time, changing to some others every now and again so that i don't get used to the flavour.

Dripping it on my Velocity running dual claptons at 0.3ohm it does have a soapy taste, quite strong actually. But running it in my Bellus with a dual SS316L on my Rolo RX200 on temp control it is amazing. Vaped about 20ml on day 1:oops:

I do agree about being perfumy, but for some reason i actually like it. Gives the juice a "sourness" to it.
I do like the flavour it has, i wouldn't say it tastes like berries, I can't actually tell you what it tastes like. But i do like it and i think i will buy it again IMHO.

It's sweet and sour at the same time and has feeling with the flavour.

To me i rate it 7.5/10 of the juices i have tried thus far.

Glycerin is a main component of glycerin soap and my experience is starting to make me believe that the soapy-ness is not from the flavoring but a flavor profile from the glycerin itself.
Yet if you vape pure Glycerin it taste like air

Also just realised. There must be something at work. The max vg papa smurf has more of a lung hit (like throat hit but feal it in the lung) than my other 70/30 juices with more nicotine.

I filled my Bellus with some apple pie juice and even bumping my temp to 20°C higher than the Papa Smurf it gave less satisfaction on the inhale.

Maybe the H2O at work? Not sure

Sent from my LG-D722 using Tapatalk

Just wanted to mention: Ecto Plasma and Pappa Smurf were a little artificial BUT the MaxVG versions of both are phenomenal in my tank...

I'm too scared to try these jooses, its like inception the idea of it tasting like soap is planted deep in my subconscious mind.

An honest flavour flave review on VapeMob Max juices.

Along these last few weeks and these last few wicks, I have been testing out the juices at my local VapeMob. Shout out to them in the first place, for always offering great service. I have found myself trying the Papa Smurf Juice, the Ectoplasm juice and the T-Bac Brew.

Starting with my favourite, Papa Smurf.
With Papa Smurf, The musk is spot on. It just gives that little bit of genuine freshness to the flavour, providing that musky true exhale without ruining the blueberry inhale. Has a nice fruit candy flavour going on, could be an all day vape for some, but I prefer more complex tastes that keep my buds dancing.

Ectoplasm.
Oh my sweet heaven almighty. This was not a good idea to make in the max range. Max is for the clouds, and adding this much musk to a max vg flavour is pretty much insane. Yeah, I still get that original lemon and lime kind of flavour, but it's diluted in a squeeze bottle of sunlight. Power of 1000 lemons approved. It just tastes like soap, that's all.

T-Bac Brew.
An interesting one. Do not try to vape it on 5mg thouhg, it will cut your throat deeper than scissor hands. In terms of flavour? Well. This is not tabacco and honey. This is honey with tobacco. Lots of damn honey, with some tobacco. This ratio disappointed me as i was hoping for a nice tbac flavour with some smooth honey coating it. Possibly could get more tobacco at high wattage, but honestly, the throat hit is just too much to even consider it. Perhaps the 0mg version can offer it? I dont know, but I'm still vaping it on and off, usually for the evening and when I'm studying, to let that heavy taste keep me going.

Oakey Dokey... after a few extra months vaping and trying Vape Mob juices again... Just oh my god WHY. WHYYYYY? Re tried Ectoplazma and Papa Smurf... OHMYSWEETJESUS save me. What did I do to the good people of China for them to juice me up super nasty?...

Vape Mob carry unreal quality imports. The house brand lets them down.

If I was president I would impose vaping their juices as the highest level of punishment right along with marriage. "Vape this and get married" "Ohmygodohmygod nooot thaaaaat! Have mercy!"

Oakey Dokey... after a few extra months vaping and trying Vape Mob juices again... Just oh my god WHY. WHYYYYY? Re tried Ectoplazma and Papa Smurf... OHMYSWEETJESUS save me. What did I do to the good people of China for them to juice me up super nasty?...

Vape Mob carry unreal quality imports. The house brand lets them down.
Hahahahaha!!!! I remember you very actively defending these juices a couple of months back ;) toilet spray nom nom nom...

Hahahahaha!!!! I remember you very actively defending these juices a couple of months back ;) toilet spray nom nom nom...
Yes I did... i cant believe it... hooray for educating the palate... and GOOD atties. I used to vape their gear in a Melo... wanna know what it does in a Griffin? I can show you if you want loooooool

Indeed sir! I tried ectoplasma in the bellus....it wasn't pretty!

Yes I did... i cant believe it... hooray for educating the palate... and GOOD atties. I used to vape their gear in a Melo... wanna know what it does in a Griffin? I can show you if you want loooooool

Indeed sir! I tried ectoplasma in the bellus....it wasn't pretty!
Tried it all over the wattage spectrum in a lemo rta. It sure can take one back to childhood.

By childhood I mean a mouth full of soap for swearing in front of your mom.

Tried it all over the wattage spectrum in a lemo rta. It sure can take one back to childhood.

By childhood I mean a mouth full of soap for swearing in front of your mom.
This is more like they found the root of all evil and made an extract.

Hey everybody, i found the root of all evil. I shall now extract its essence. Wanna vape some?

VapeMOB/Intense - Frapichino

Flavour Description:
"A sweet and creamy e liquid. Notes of rich coffee blended with delicious vanilla and hints of caramel create a smooth and luscious flavor. A buttery and moist milkashake kind of vape. "

VG/PG: Unspecified
Nic: 5mg
Mod: Pico
Coil: Commercial 0.3 ohm
Watt: 30W

My comment:

Firstly, the VG/PG is not specified – neither on the bottle nor on VapeMOB’s website and that is unacceptable. I want to know; I need to know; I have the right to know.

Secondly, I do not like the juice, which is nothing like the flavour description. To me, it’s a strong, dark roast coffee. It’s not sweet or creamy at all. If there is vanilla or caramel in it, it’s completely overshadowed by the coffee. It’s very far from being a “milkashake kind of vape”. However, someone who likes strong coffee would probably enjoy this – just ignore the flavour description.

Would I buy this juice again: Definitely not

Back