VapeMOB - Juice Reviews

Thanks for sharing your views @BumbleBee
No worries ;)

Not a very good "review" in itself I know, my palate is quite basic. I know some of those juices should be better so I've stashed them, will try them again after this sinus bashing winter is over.

No worries ;)

Not a very good "review" in itself I know, my palate is quite basic. I know some of those juices should be better so I've stashed them, will try them again after this sinus bashing winter is over.

No worries @BumbleBee

I think one should never underestimate the value of even just one sentence impressions of what the taste is like. They do help.

I have only tried 2 or 3 VapeMob juices and have been meaning to order a few more to try.

For example, your description of the Strapple appeals to me because I am looking for something sour like a green apple - but not too sweet. I actually like it that you don't pick up strawberry - so I have added that one to my "to order" list.

I also like your description of the Energy Drink - that does sound good. Not too sweet or overpowering...

I bought a bottle of ecto plasma when I was in cape town 2 weeks ago..it tasted ike toilet spray. I let it steep and tried it again today... it still tastes like toilet spray. Definitely won't be buying this juice again

Its kinda weird that you know how toilet spray tastes lol

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Vape mob juices are not bad at all. When vaped in a pen device. I wouldn't vape them in a high wattage mod

correct, there are a lot of better options in that price range. and you dont even need to look far its the vendors on this forum.

Love these reviews, good honest feedback and helps in making decisions.

Definitely not into sunlight :lipssealed:

Vapemob premium juices not bad, ecto in a pen device taste amazing, but sub ohm devices brings out the true flavour of any juices so ecto is a big no no, papa smurf on the other hand I can vape all day...its amazing, lots of the employees at vapemob vapes it all the time...t bac brew also has a nice tobacco with honey taste to it...amazing juices

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Im lucky and unlucky enough to stay just a few roads down from a VapeMob store n cape town. Overall i actually like them and the people that work their all know me quite well as it use to be a hangout spot on Saturday mornings when i had nothing to do and wanted to chat about vaping.

Also a side note for anyone wondering, their juices are made in China and is not local.

I have tried pretty much every juice they have and stock local and international so here are some basic reviews:

My setup:
Tank:
Sigeili mini 30W (I usually keep it between 22.5W and 27.5W)
Kanger mini RBA
0.5ohm
Natural Cotton

Dripper:
Plumeveil
Double 20G, 4 Wrap
0.25 ohm
Natural Cotton

The one local juice they had: Crave
This stuff was amazing!!!!

Intense: (All are based on 6mg)
Vanilla:
Your basic vanilla flavor, lacks vanilla though. Ive had load of vanilla before but this is very bland. Makes a great base for mixing juices or if you want to try make your own.
Mango:
Actually a great flavor, specially for a sunny Saturday afternoon by the pool. You feel sticky after vaping this :)
Gummy berry:
If you havent tasted it before its great, super sweet with a hint of sour and tingle - goes great in tanks.
Babaloo:
Tasted the same as Gummy Berry too me, and eventually got too sweet to bare.
Blueberry:
Smells and tastes like blueberry, also goes great in a dripper for super flavor.
Strawberry:
My ADV, you can actually taste the strawberry each time you vape. If you have a juice that should taste like there is strawberries in and you cant taste it, dash some of this in there.
Green Apple:
Tastes like green apple, gets a bit overbearing but mixed with some cinnamon and you have apple tart!
Passion Fruit:
Very fruity and sweet, if you into that this is a great juice.
Frapichino:
Tastes the same as the crap juice you buy at pick and pay or twisp. Tastes like cheap coffee.

Premium: (More nicotine variety would help a lot here)
I have to admit i haven't tried all of these, i had a bad experience with papa smurf and decided not to delve to far into the rest of their range.
T-Bac Brew Max VG:
Tastes quite a bit like honey with some tobacco in, great vape and the VG sorted out the throat burn.
T-Bac Brew:
Tastes quite a bit like honey with some tobacco in, has a bit more of a throat hit. (50/50)
Turkish T-Bac:
Tobacco try hard. I cant describe it any other way.
Ecto Plasma Max VG:
Slight better with more VG, overall fruity and mellow.
Ecto Plasma:
Why would you make this? Fruit with a dash of kill you whats in this?
Pappa Smurf Max VG:
Strangely enough i tried this "again" in an egoOne and it wasn't all that bad. Tastes like a lot of berries with a dash of sugar.
Pappa Smurf:
I couldn't describe it better than the first post message on this forum. I had one drag and almost puked, went into the bin full bottle (I could not allow anyone to taste this)!
Cherry Bomb:
Super cherries, also tastes like the cheap pick and pay stuff!
Cola:
My favorite juice, their cola is the only cola i have found that tasted like cola and not pepsi or Janie verjaar koeldrank.

Overall ive had some good experience with VapeMob, and i still buy their juices. But i have to admit that for the same prices i have found above standard juices from a lot of other places and do a lot more online shopping now. They are extremely expensive with their juice. I would recommend you grab a bottle of your favorite from them to last you till your online orders arrive.

They also dont have a tasting bar at all so each time you buy a juice its a total shot in the dark, you have to rely on the salesperson's (Who are great btw, have to mention Hein here as he helps a lot) taste to guide you and you might not always like what they do. (4 times its failed me now)

Hope my views helps someone.

My review : Vapemob's so called "premium" juices are CRAP! Horrible and YUK! I still have some toilet spray(ecto plasma max vg) if anyone wants it?

I gave away the honey tobacco. It wasn't as bad as the ecto plasma but for R150.....no! VapeKing's stock R80 juices kick the crap out of them!

Thanks for sharing your views @Drmzindec
Never easy to describe things you dont like.

If I'm not mistaken the mob do have some juice testers at the kc branch.When I do pop in there it's always over cast

My review : Vapemob's so called "premium" juices are CRAP! Horrible and YUK! I still have some toilet spray(ecto plasma max vg) if anyone wants it?

I have only tasted this in the egoOne, haven't tried it in my Kanger Mini, for the reason that i wont actually buy this for fear of gagging again.

I gave away the honey tobacco. It wasn't as bad as the ecto plasma but for R150.....no! VapeKing's stock R80 juices kick the crap out of them!

Most of my juices I order from VK now and the vape cartel, all their juices are better priced and taste better. They also have overnight delivery for R60 up to R90 which i would rather pay then drive down the road.

Like i said in my review though, there is 2 or 3 juices which i do like and will go buy from time to time. But i spend a whole lot less time there than i use to.

Thanks for sharing your views @Drmzindec
Never easy to describe things you dont like.
I didnt know if the review would make sense, or if anyone would agree. It was very early in the morning but the moment i came across this i had to share my thoughts.

I didnt know if the review would make sense, or if anyone would agree. It was very early in the morning but the moment i came across this i had to share my thoughts.
I liked your review, very easy to understand, concise and honest :)

I got some juices from Vapemob this week, speedy delivery, excellent juices...... but Papa Smurf is in my opinion a big no,no. Damn after 43 reviews I an so disappointed, letting down my RM2..lol

I got some juices from Vapemob this week, speedy delivery, excellent juices...... but Papa Smurf is in my opinion a big no,no. Damn after 43 reviews I an so disappointed, letting down my RM2..lol
What don't you like about it???

Under my palette, it finds It's rich berry flavoour: cranberries, rasperries, The taste is good - especially WITH peach brew as well, when i near the end of tank :p

The tanks that agree with this under my hands are: subtank mini, bellus', goblin miniature, Crius, and the Lush.

Thanks, yeah I agree that for a local vape juice, 150 is putting quite a high bar out there.
I liked the max VG Turkish Tobacco - and Im struggling to use a 12mg normal one - all it does is throat hit me and then the results are coughs of the taste coming through :/ bleh

Anyone try the mint candy/??? I have never minted anything besides some american menthol e-juice and i found it disgusting> Mint profile was there, but it felt overbearingly strong; now how will that go all candied-up>>?

Back