Vapers Corner - Retailer Reviews

Good day

Could you please send me you order number so that I can follow up this matter for you.

Kind Regards

Divan Smit

Good day Muhammed

I found your order. (it was processed via our old website, don't know how this happened. Will take it up with IT department ASAP)

I arrange for it to be shipped out today so that you can receive it tomorrow.

Your tracking number:

You will be able to track it via DawnWing from 19:00 tonight.

I do apologise for the wait and inconvenience.

Kind Regards

Good day

Could you please send me you order number so that I can follow up this matter for you.

Kind Regards

Divan Smit

Thanks for the quick response.. Reference from the PayGate email is SO12385..

Good day Muhammed

I found your order. (it was processed via our old website, don't know how this happened. Will take it up with IT department ASAP)

I arrange for it to be shipped out today so that you can receive it tomorrow.

Your tracking number:

You will be able to track it via DawnWing from 19:00 tonight.

I do apologise for the wait and inconvenience.

Kind Regards

Thank you so much Divan, I have always received incredible service and I was sure there was a communication mix-up.

Customer service at it's best, much appreciated! Vape mail in time for eid :)

So I recently bought some more juice from @Vapers Corner. My order came in and I noticed one of my bottles had leaked everywhere. I was pretty bummed about it so I sent them a mail letting them know about it. A few minutes later I get a call from them saying that they are sorry for the leakage and my new full bottle of juice will be shipped right away. Thank you for the great service and quick reply.

This is long overdue.
These guys and their online staff are just superb. I always have great service. As with any thing in life, sometimes things get mixed up, but, here's the kicker... They don't argue or make excuses. There is a sense of pride in their work and honesty in their communications with you. They strive to make you feel special and well looked after. This is always my first stop online.
Rating 10/10

Whist in Cape Town on business i'd run out of e-liquid. A friend of mine had told me about Vaper's Corner and seeing that the Kyalami branch is around the corner from my house I decided to support "my local vape shop".

They'd sent me a 30ml Bedrock Ice-Cream Donut (without any shipping fee might I add). Upon inspection I noticed that it'd expired. I picked up the phone, called Vaper's Corner headquarters and informed them. I don't think they were aware that the batch had expired and were extremely apologetic.

Two days later, an un-expired 60ml of Bedrock ICD arrived in Cape Town for FREE.

The above is an example of professionalism to another degree. Amazing stuff, you have my full support.

Whist in Cape Town on business i'd run out of e-liquid. A friend of mine had told me about Vaper's Corner and seeing that the Kyalami branch is around the corner from my house I decided to support "my local vape shop".

They'd sent me a 30ml Bedrock Ice-Cream Donut (without any shipping fee might I add). Upon inspection I noticed that it'd expired. I picked up the phone, called Vaper's Corner headquarters and informed them. I don't think they were aware that the batch had expired and were extremely apologetic.

Two days later, an un-expired 60ml of Bedrock ICD arrived in Cape Town for FREE.

The above is an example of professionalism to another degree. Amazing stuff, you have my full support.
I have moved your post to the existing review thread for Vaper's Corner :)

This is a classic example of how a vendor can take a bad incident, and leave the customer feeling even happier and becoming more loyal at the end of the day! Way to go @Divan Smit and team!

Yesterday I visited the Vapers Corner shop in Equestria

aa0d6910d0b55b3d509447e71476dced.jpg

Was long overdue and I was in the area so decided to pop in.

What an amazing shop. And what amazing hospitality from the shop manager Greg and @Divan Smit. Ok, they know me but all the other customers were also smiling and enjoying themselves.

Great juice and hardware selection. Laid out very well and easy to see. Testers on pretty much all the juices! Knowledgeable folk. Good vibe. You know you are in a good place when you are in their shop. The decor is nice. They have a good coil building desk and comfortable lounge chairs.

Had a good chat and a few cool drinks. The Vapers Corner team are great. They focus on customer service and it does show.

All I bought was a bottle of juice but I spent a lot of time chatting and enjoying the visit. My only regret was I didn't take any pics inside. Only the one from the car park. Was too busy chatting to do so. Lol. Next time.

No surprise you guys have done well and I wish you all the very best going forward.

If you haven't yet visited the Vapers Corner shop in Equestria (near Pretoria) then give it a try. I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

Last edited:
What an amazing shop. And what amazing hospitality from the shop manager Greg and @Divan Smit. Ok, they know me but all the other customers were also smiling and enjoying themselves.

I can confirm that it is not just you, or being known. I've only had the friendliest and most helpful service there from what was complete strangers the first time to "Hey buddy!" the next time.
I've posted about the same previously and my opinion still stands after a number of return visits :)

Was in Pretoria for a wedding last Saturday. Saw Vaper's Corner, Equestria was near where we were staying and decided to pay a visit to get a Gusto Mini and some pods. Arrived there Saturday morning early. A friendly greeting from all. Rudi (I think) helped me. A Gusto Mini with juice was available for testing. Rudi was courteous, friendly, helpful and informed. A very pleasant experience.

Talked to my brother in law from Durban during the wedding. Mentioned that Rudi, at my request, had shown me his SXK BB setup with a commercial Kanger Clapton coil and gave me a taste too. He was immediately interested as building coils is not his forte. He also liked the Element Pink Lemonade in my newly acquired Gusto Mini.

So, Sunday morning saw me at Vaper's Corner again. This time with my brother in law. I was greeted like a long time customer. Rudi was helping other customers at the juice counter, but another friendly lady staff member immediately arranged a very smooth switch. Whilst Rudi attended expertly to my brother in law, including setting up his BB with him at the building stations, I wandered around tasting from the myriad of juice testers around. A team member was always around to help, if required. Needless to say we left with a lot more vape gear and juices than was the intention.

Great store and the best of teams you have there @Divan Smit / @Vapers Corner.

The moral of the story: My brother in law now has a SXK BB to go with his authentic BB and lots of Kanger Claptons to use in them. I scored his original Exocet for a Kanger Coil Adaptor! Oh, and be careful of your friendly and knowledgeable vape stores - they will hurt your wallet!

Last edited:
There are many on-line retailers from which to buy and I've had good service from the few whom I've tried. However, in future I will buy from Vaper's Corner only, because they offer free delivery - irrespective of how much you spend. That means a lot, particularly if one lives in an outlying area. It's this kind of service that makes Vaper's Corner stand head and shoulders above the rest.

Free delivery works and nothing against VC but I've been around long enough to know Nothing is Free!. Delivery needs to be funded and the central mission of any business is Return On Investment. So I bet its a case of what you gain on the merry-go-round you lose on the roller-coaster...

Not saying I have not added the odd roll of wire or bag of wick just to qualify for free delivery. Spending 90 bucks to save 80 does make sense somehow... Just can not remember how or why right at this moment.

Regards

I have to agree with Hooked, just knowing the delivery is free made me go browse their site.

I'm often turned off ordering online merely by delivery charges. Some vendors, you have to spend well over R1000 to qualify for free delivery. If VC will deliver my order of R800 for free, of course I'm going with them.

I do understand that it doesn't make sense to get free delivery on a set of coils or some wicking...but the guy who does that is being a bit of a douche. No offence intended to anyone, just my opinion.

Hi @Hooked
Have moved your post above and the subsequent two posts to this existing thread

Have a look, the threads in this subforum are each on a particular retailer

I have to agree with Hooked, just knowing the delivery is free made me go browse their site.

I'm often turned off ordering online merely by delivery charges. Some vendors, you have to spend well over R1000 to qualify for free delivery. If VC will deliver my order of R800 for free, of course I'm going with them.

I do understand that it doesn't make sense to get free delivery on a set of coils or some wicking...but the guy who does that is being a bit of a douche. No offence intended to anyone, just my opinion.

Ah, but that's how VC cleverly gets a person to buy more than they had intended. One might want only coils and wicking, but who could resist adding in a few bottles of juice? But even if the order is just for coils and wicking, it's still convenient for someone who lives in an outlying area. I live an hour's drive away from the nearest vape/tobacco shop, so for me to order through VC and receive free overnight delivery is great.

Introduced to this vendor via @DarthBranMuffin and they have not disappointed once. Several orders placed and received without a glitch. They will easily bankrupt me, lol.

Back